Hi, Im a newbie here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
miss_conduct
Freshman Poster

Hi, Im a newbie here

Post by miss_conduct »

:D Hi, I found this site one day by accident and I want to say Winston is SO SPOT ON about life in modern day North America. I have bookmarked it and read all the comments and thought I might sign up for the forum.
I am glad you guys allow females to post here because I am NOTHING like the "typical" American woman in today's society.
I haveled travelled to Europe, incidentally, and I loved it. I have been to Germany, Great Britain and Belgium. I have to say that I love Europe. I don't think I could afford to live there though.
On a similar note, I notice people in Europe are more approachable in general. That was back in the 1990s when I went abroad, and love to go back.
Germany is beautiful, and lots of history, I would kind of like to visit the Scandinavian countries, maybe France because there are a lot of art museums and good food, and maybe Switzerland or Austria. I also hear that Greece is beautiful. I recently sold a painting of a Greek churchoverlooking the breathtaking Aegean Sea.
I also wish I could visit South Africa and Australia, two non European countries.
Be good, or be good at it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Miss Conduct,

Open minded females who are not afraid of truth are always welcome.

So what was your favorite country in Europe?

How would you describe European men? Did they seem more broad minded?

You sell paintings? Did you paint them? If so, that's great. Artists are very right brained, like writers. Right brained people are more passionate and live life fuller than left brained types.

Where do you sell your paintings?

So are you often guilty of "misconduct"? hehehe.

Sorry I had to ask :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
miss_conduct
Freshman Poster

Post by miss_conduct »

:D I saw the moniker "miss conduct" somewhere and thought it was catchy. :)

Germany is my favorite country and I am dying to go visit Sweden one day...

What are European men like? That is a question I will have to ask the board in a later post because I would sure like some help or advice on that one...I didn't spend enough time there to really gauge European men in general...but I think I got a better vibe from them than people in the States. I will tell you about this one experience....I was in Berlin Germany for about three days and I was solicited by a whole table ful of men (about five of them) at a restaurant. I don't remember if they were German because one or two looked Italian or Greek. I don't think they meant me any harm or trying to pick me up or anything...they just acted like it was natural to talk to female locals. I have told all my single friends about this and I think they may get the impression guys in Europe are a little more solicitous and wordly. Anyway, I am not knocking American guys but I am wondering if I would be more attracted to European men because I find cultured men a lot more fun.

I like English guys....I am a big fan of many English rock musicians including Sting and David Bowie.
German and French? Never been to France, not sure, just depends. I hear Mediteranean men are very friendly.
Scandinavians...I hear they are a bit on the reserved side.
Be good, or be good at it.