Russia, Thailand or China for first time teaching/LT Wife?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

best place to meet a wife

China
33%
Thailand
44%
Russia
22%

Total votes: 9
lovemehate
Freshman Poster

Russia, Thailand or China for first time teaching/LT Wife?

Post by lovemehate »

So am 30, From Dallas Tx (hate it with a passion) and I will be leaving in about a year to travel/teach abroad.
I did travel/live and teach In Mexico for a few years, but...I don't think that place is for me.
Am decent looking, but I am very shy/terrified of approaching girls (yes the US Of A has made me this way)

so what am looking for is a great place to live, teach English and have a good outcome for finding someone to date, get to know and marry.
I am not, and will never be rich, but I don't care to be. so thats something I let girls know off the bat, If I wanted a whore, I could go buy one...
anyway

of course everyone and every situation is different but I feel like each culture has something that may or may not work in my favor.

so its down to Thailand, China, Indonesia, or Russia

I have been reading and reading for months, but I can't find any solid, decision making information out there.
I would just love to hear some people opinions and advice!
thanks!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Have you considered farther under? Brazil, Colombia, Chile, etc. . Many famous investor call South America home. Just a thought
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Or perhaps the Philippines. Most of them speak English, and there are tremendous savings living in some of the better parts.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
lovemehate
Freshman Poster

Post by lovemehate »

I would love to teach/live in the Philippines, however I do not have a 4year degree nor will I...so I kind of scratched that off the list, otherwise I would go there first!

as far as Brazil, Colombia, Chile area, I read they are...i don't know a nice way to put this, but slutty? sex is no big thing to them, well oddly enough I don't care about sex, am more interested in meeting down to earth , marriage material girls. that stick to their man, rather then f**k their best friends like they do here in USA.

but I could be wrong, why do u suggest Brazil, Colombia, Chile?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I suggest Russia. Lots of single women over there. I was planning on teaching in Russia, but I backed out the last minute because there was a problem with my contract. Otherwise, I would've been having the time of my life, lol....
lovemehate
Freshman Poster

Post by lovemehate »

idk why but i have this idea in my head all Russian girls are like 7 feet tall
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lovemehate wrote:idk why but i have this idea in my head all Russian girls are like 7 feet tall
Well, I'm 5'10, 5'11 in height, so I never really had a problem with tall women. In your case, I don't think it will affect you so much in Russia because Russian women aren't as picky about height compared to Anglo women. I know a short Korean American guy that had success with Russian women while in the country, so I don't think your lack of height will be such a negative over there.
lovemehate
Freshman Poster

Post by lovemehate »

well am 5'8 i wouldent say short, but not tall...
i could never date a girl taller then me...
but thats not my main worry.
is there a part of Russia you would suggest>?
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

lovemehate wrote:I would love to teach/live in the Philippines, however I do not have a 4year degree nor will I...so I kind of scratched that off the list, otherwise I would go there first!

as far as Brazil, Colombia, Chile area, I read they are...i don't know a nice way to put this, but slutty? sex is no big thing to them, well oddly enough I don't care about sex, am more interested in meeting down to earth , marriage material girls. that stick to their man, rather then f**k their best friends like they do here in USA.

but I could be wrong, why do u suggest Brazil, Colombia, Chile?
This is just a thought, but perhaps you could teach online, or in the case of the Phillies, perhaps go in between there and Taiwan or Korea. As for the SA countries, pure and simple: their economies, and they have decevt women. And from what I understand, Colombians are more marriage minded.
lovemehate
Freshman Poster

Post by lovemehate »

uhh my google search of Colombians as wives did not bring a result...seems they party party and party, def not what am looking for. and they seem like guys to them are either for sex or and money, thats it.

hmm I don't know, am trying to find better posts but this one looks worst then Thailand's reviews.

mehhhhh there has to be some kind of universal country to country comparison out there....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If you have money saved and prospects after teaching, probably Russia would be best. If not, then China, since the cost of living in relation to your salary will likely be more favorable and the market is stronger.
lovemehate
Freshman Poster

Post by lovemehate »

well, worst case I spend 6 months traveling and seeing more of the world, am just trying to hear from people who have lived it....like..I can say from my experince that Mexico (City and state) Is a great place to meet girls, they have the down to earth , nice marriage type, and the slutty types all alike (very easy if you find one who drinks) I have had long , great relationships , and short sexy ones...I loved It BUTTTTT Its a horrible place to live, no money, too much crime, and the odds of bring a younger (18-25) back to USA is very slim as they are very family orientated...I can give a pretty god damn good review of that part of the world....but SE Asia? Colombia? no idea.....