How To Handle Haters

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How To Handle Haters

Post by MrMan »

Shemp wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 10:37 am
HappyGuy wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 4:45 am
I don't have a problem with Contrarian Expatriate's player lifestyle except for one thing, he's a n*gger...
Few of your posts suggest the guy writing them is truly happy, but now you're touching a new bottom, right down there with Cornfed. I suggest you read what I wrote above about some reasons why angry expats are angry, because they may apply to you even if you're not currently an expat yourself. In particular, you might have parasitic worms in your brain (some good videos about these on youtube), or maybe severe intestinal distress.
I took his post as crude satire.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 9:01 am
MrMan wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 8:12 am
Contrarian Expat

What you are not seeing are not people who are 'haters' of you for your success at money or paying young women to date you. You constantly insult people and brag. People are reacting to that.

If you keep up your behavior, it may get to the point that whenever you post, the thread fills up with memes and posts that are antagonistic toward you. But you bring this stuff on yourself by insulting people.

Maybe you find that kind of thing entertaining. In my opinion, you are spoiling the discussions in the forum. Conversations degenerate into middle school insults.
You still don’t get it. Having haters is a darn good thing. I had haters show themselves when I won a full-ride scholarship at uni. I had haters show themselves when I had girlfriends. I had haters show themselves as I moved up in rank. And I had demonic, fire breathing haters when I announced I was retiring early to travel the world. 😄 I knew then as I know now, that “player-hating” is human nature at work when you’ve won because I have yet to encounter a hater with whom I’d want to trade places.

So it’s a good thing, trust me. 8)
You label people who disagree with you as 'haters.' It seems you have a low bar for the term.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan wrote:
Contrarian Expat

What you are not seeing are not people who are 'haters' of you for your success at money or paying young women to date you. You constantly insult people and brag. People are reacting to that.

If you keep up your behavior, it may get to the point that whenever you post, the thread fills up with memes and posts that are antagonistic toward you. But you bring this stuff on yourself by insulting people.

Maybe you find that kind of thing entertaining. In my opinion, you are spoiling the discussions in the forum. Conversations degenerate into middle school insults.
You still don’t get it. Having haters is a darn good thing. I had haters show themselves when I won a full-ride scholarship at uni. I had haters show themselves when I had girlfriends. I had haters show themselves as I moved up in rank. And I had demonic, fire breathing haters when I announced I was retiring early to travel the world. 😄 I knew then as I know now, that “player-hating” is human nature at work when you’ve won because I have yet to encounter a hater with whom I’d want to trade places.

You label people who disagree with you as 'haters.' It seems you have a low bar for the term.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan wrote:
Contrarian Expat

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
January 3rd, 2020, 10:43 am
MrMan wrote:
Contrarian Expat