Seattle Freeze I hope it Thaws

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Seattle Freeze I hope it Thaws

Post by josephty2 »

I remember in college that Asian girls here that recently moved from Asia tend to have a good vibe. The immigrant Asian girls who been here in Seattle even after 2 weeks tend to change really quickly. I think the "expiration date" whatever analogy you want to use is about 2 weeks. Luckily all you have to do is pay them a vacation to Hawaii or Asia before the 14th consecutive day here and the expiration timer "resets"

I've been to Portland Oregon and Los Angeles for vacations and people there even Asian women there are more relaxed. I think the reason it affects Seattle is because of weather, technology companies, and most importantly, the influx of immigrants. I think Seattle 50 years ago was much better in some way because back then technology companies were still in Silicon Valley and there was a time where Washington state may have been republican conservative. About 1976 was the last year a governor in Washington state was Republican.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Seattle Freeze I hope it Thaws

Post by josephty2 »

To be honest, the US should really be split into like 10 different countries like in Europe. But there is a problem since the europeans killed the native ammericans

the spirits/ghosts of the native americans basically made it so that only hippies could get dates in urban leftist cities. Right wing small towns in states like montana or idaho do just fine because they on average have stronger religious presence and are aware of the spirits but may call them satan or demons devils or or whatever.

Republican dominant major cities may be somewhere in the middle.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Mercer wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 8:08 pm
josephty2 wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 3:28 am
the spirits/ghosts of the native americans basically made it so that only hippies could get dates in urban leftist cities. Right wing small towns in states like montana or idaho do just fine because they on average have stronger religious presence and are aware of the spirits but may call them satan or demons devils or or whatever.

@Outcast9428, is this true about small towns in Montana or Idaho?
Who are you referring to? I'm josephty2

Mercer I'm surprised Winston didn't ban you

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
josephty2 wrote:

I don’t know about the spirits affecting things… Nor can I say I know a whole lot about Idaho or Montana. But Republican dominated areas of the country are much much easier to get a girlfriend in.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 15th, 2023, 8:28 pm
Mercer wrote:
josephty2 wrote:

I don’t know about the spirits affecting things… Nor can I say I know a whole lot about Idaho or Montana. But Republican dominated areas of the country are much much easier to get a girlfriend in.
Not ghosts...

Think of it more like Winston

American arrest more people per 100,000 than other countries

Also of course the other things Winston describe such as um postmodernism?

There's a reason why this happens

There is one bright side - a positive - the customer service is much better than other countries and food quality and labels, so you worry less about being poisoned. Though I agree tipping is a negative

Republican white folks um if I recall I heard arranged marriage may exist in these rural states - That doesn't affect you, and divorce is more taboo in these rural states so wouldn't that make it harder or just as hard to get a girlfriend? Be realistic.

Going abroad is a better choice

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.