Mass exodus from California, Illinois, Jersey and New York will ruin other states!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
HappyGuy

Mass exodus from California, Illinois, Jersey and New York will ruin other states!

Post by HappyGuy »

Goodbye Idaho, Tennessee, South Carolina and other decent states! I hear North Carolina and Virginia have already been destroyed by the northerner invasion of the last two decades. Ohio, Florida, Utah, Arizona and Nevada probably aren't even worth talking about with the Hispanic invasion to make matters worse. RIP Texas! There will soon be no liveable states. So which countries will be the first to be destroyed by the exodus of Americans and Canadians?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mass exodus from California, Illinois, Jersey and New York will ruin other states!

Post by Moretorque »

This has all been done by big communist gov.
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mass exodus from California, Illinois, Jersey and New York will ruin other states!

Post by Taco »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 19th, 2019, 11:45 pm
So which countries will be the first to be destroyed by the exodus of Americans and Canadians?
The Philippines... The government just built Terminal 2 at Cebu International Airport for international flights. Also, Terminal 3 at Manila Airport for international flights.

If you must stay in the US try Texas...

This Texas Oil Town Sees Strongest Salary Growth In US
https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/texas- ... -growth-us

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

Fucktard Californian logic: leave California because liberal policies have destroyed it, move to a conservative state, and then start voting for liberal politicians and liberal policies in new state.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

CannedHam wrote:
November 21st, 2019, 2:46 pm
Fucktard Californian logic: leave California because liberal policies have destroyed it, move to a conservative state, and then start voting for liberal politicians and liberal policies in new state.
It becomes logical when you understand how they think, they don't lack logic they lack decency. Some see the logic in voting conservative but they wouldn't because it would take a few years to really see the positive effects, voting liberal feeds their perceived immediate self interests like food stamps and free birth control. Even Mexicans coming to America know what they're doing they don't lack logic but their short-term self interests are more important to them.
Ogie
Freshman Poster

Post by Ogie »

Not everyone fleeing those states is a liberal.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Ogie wrote:
November 24th, 2019, 5:04 am
True but it really doesn't matter they will do their best to ruin their new home states just by being there even if they vote the same as the locals or don't vote at all. When Americans go to Europe everyone hates them for good reason and it doesn't matter if they're left or right leaning in their beliefs or if they vote Trump, Hillary, Ron Paul or the Green Party. Now just think about why that is.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

Ogie wrote:
November 24th, 2019, 5:04 am
Not everyone, but in states that are 65%+ liberal, you're still gonna get a TON of liberals that leave It's pretty well-accepted that states like Colorado, North Carolina, and Arizona have turned purple as a result of people fleeing California and New York.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

American Dystopia: San Francisco in decline (Jan 6, 2020)

The city is a popular destination for suicide travel. :? Brings a whole new definition to the Tony Bennet song! "The Bridge is a 2006 British-American documentary film by Eric Steel spanning one year of filming at the famed Golden Gate Bridge in 2004. The film crew shot almost 10,000 hours of footage, recording 23 of the known 24 suicides off the bridge in 2004 ." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bridg ... ntary_film

California's failings means Nevada gets more business, but also California liberals

Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

HappyGuy wrote:
November 19th, 2019, 11:45 pm
So which countries will be the first to be destroyed by the exodus of Americans and Canadians?
Eastern Europe and South East Asia (Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia) are up next.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There should be compulsory re-education courses for libtards fleeing the consequences of their own evil and stupidity so they don’t recreate it where they flee to. I imagine six months in a camp having the libtardness beaten and tortured out of them would do wonders for all concerned.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Cornfed wrote:
January 29th, 2020, 8:36 pm
There should be compulsory re-education courses for libtards
Yes there should but the opposite is happening. School and college administrators are being flown in from libtard states to re-educate conservative leaning schools. Maybe soon California and New York will just buy up the governments of other states and send their people in to lay down the law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 29th, 2020, 9:15 pm
Cornfed wrote:
January 29th, 2020, 8:36 pm
There should be compulsory re-education courses for libtards
Yes there should but the opposite is happening. School and college administrators are being flown in from libtard states to re-educate conservative leaning schools. Maybe soon California and New York will just buy up the governments of other states and send their people in to lay down the law.
Current society just doesn't seem to be able to ward off infectious diseases, whether it is the coronavirus or this.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

People are leaving Illinois and Chicago like the plague! The democrat governor of Illinois is thinking of raising the state income tax again and has already raised the license plate sticker fee by 50% recently!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

jamesbond wrote:
February 15th, 2020, 10:43 pm
People are leaving Illinois and Chicago like the plague! The democrat governor of Illinois is thinking of raising the state income tax again and has already raised the license plate sticker fee by 50% recently!
Hey I take the subway every where in Chicago. I don't mess with Pace..it's too slow so driving doesn't matter to me.
Most AW loathe men whom don't have cars regardless of how much money the man is able to spend on her and himself.
Good example: everytime I went on a date with an AW and she had to pick me up, as you can imagine, the date only lasted one time.
Dates where I tell women that my car is in the shop and we DO NOT go out on a date, that night they "grab their ankles" for me until they catch on and avoid me like the Corona virus.

Moral of the story, kiddies, is to not go on a foodie date; you will never get laid! Just make the thot come into your house and apply a "chokehold" on her (i.e. fu.ck her) and you might get a 2nd round (i.e. a second hookup at your house again). Now there's a study that half of Americans got a sTD now. WHen I was in Houston this past month, I didn't get laid and I'm not in shambles over it. Ironically, a 55 y.o. Colombian MILF whom has been in the U.S of Gay for 4 years rejected me after we had 2 good conversations in Spanish on the phone.