Job!: Learn How to Find Your Next Job In 1 Day

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Job!: Learn How to Find Your Next Job In 1 Day

Post by SilverEnergy »

Book:

"Job! Learn How to Find Your Next Job In 1 Day" is a powerful job search book focusing on providing the reader with the core of what employers want--an expression from the job seeker on what value they will bring to the organization. Without that statement Gillis contends that the interview is a waste of both party's time. Rick Gillis further provides simple but ingenious information on how to successfully navigate resume filtering software and further advises the reader on how to craft a resume that recruiters will appreciate and follow up on. Samples and examples are included.

"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Given that the whorporate hiring process is well known, I wonder why people are dumb enough to still fall for success hucksters like this.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

It's a really good book if you took the time to read it instead of disregarding it.

It has excellent info on how to get your resume more easily noticed.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer