Requesting New Functionality for the Forum...

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Requesting New Functionality for the Forum...

Post by globetrotter »

1) Can you place a link to the 100 most recent posts? This makes it easy to read all new topics without hopping from sub-forum to sub-forum.
2) Can you place a function somewhere to access members profiles where I can click on a link to find all of their posts? As of now the only way to do this is to click on the entire memberlist, scroll through pages and pages, and click their name. There is one faster way, but this ONLY works in the main forum on the most recent post. If a member does not have the most recent post on a forum, this ability is not present.
3) Can member list be sorted? Scrolling through pages to find a members profile, click on it, then on "find all members posts" is time consuminig.

TIA

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't think those features are available on this version of phpBB. You can access profiles here by typing the user name in the search feature, and clicking on "view posts" from them.

I moved your thread to this board because it was more appropriate, by the way.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Requesting New Functionality for the Forum...

Post by MrMan »

globetrotter wrote:
March 7th, 2010, 6:27 am
1) Can you place a link to the 100 most recent posts? This makes it easy to read all new topics without hopping from sub-forum to sub-forum.
2) Can you place a function somewhere to access members profiles where I can click on a link to find all of their posts? As of now the only way to do this is to click on the entire memberlist, scroll through pages and pages, and click their name. There is one faster way, but this ONLY works in the main forum on the most recent post. If a member does not have the most recent post on a forum, this ability is not present.
3) Can member list be sorted? Scrolling through pages to find a members profile, click on it, then on "find all members posts" is time consuminig.

TIA
And make the chosen theme apply to the top 100 posts.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Requesting New Functionality for the Forum...

Post by Winston »

1. Yes. Click the latest 100 topics page at the top of the forum.

2 and 3. The memberlist now has a find page. See here.

memberlist.php

Click "find member".
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne