The 4 types of food you should not eat

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The 4 types of food you should not eat

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video where Dr. Peter Glidden explains what types of foods you should avoid if you want optimal health.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The 4 types of food you should not eat

Post by droid »

Everybody demonizes something with a black and white dogma. "Stop eating X completely, it's poisoning you"
I'm very skeptical when someone does that.

Here in Vietnam they rarely use potatoes, wheat, or sugar, except for western franchise food, which has its own set of problems as we know.
I finally had to get me some decent sliced bread and buns, it helped me regulate my digestion again, as my system was confused as hell.
My point is, any extreme on your diet is probably bad as you may target something but create a different problem.

I'm religious with fruit though, can't live without it.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?