Nude celebrity photos leaked online

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Nude celebrity photos leaked online

Post by zboy1 »

Nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence and others posted online by alleged hacker

Website user publishes list of 100 mostly female actors, singers and celebrities of whom they claim to have explicit images

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/s ... ged-hacker
Images of more than 100 well-known actors, singers and celebrities, including what appear to be nude photos and videos, may have been exposed by a hacker in a major breach of privacy.

On Sunday a user on the 4chan website posted a list of mostly female actors and public figures, including Jennifer Lawrence, Avril Lavigne, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Kirsten Dunst, Aubrey Plaza and Winona Ryder, of whom they claim to have explicit photographs or videos.

A number of photos from some celebrities, including Hunger Games star Lawrence, have since been circulating on file-sharing and photo sites. 4chan quickly removed the posts from their site but screenshots of the list by one of the posters has a list of more than 60 names of celebrities who are alleged to have been hacked.

The release of the images has drawn varying responses from the celebrities, with some conceding they are real photos and others denying their veracity.

Jennifer Lawrence, Victoria Justice, Others Victims Of More Alleged Leaks, Apple Denies Breach
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/j ... cture-leak

The Great Naked Celebrity Photo Leak of 2014 is just the beginning
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... nude-women

The Internet reaction has been divided: some have denounced this leak as an intrusion of privacy and others have blamed the celebrities for taking nude photos of themselves and some having sex on video, for being in this position in the first place.

The interesting thing is...how come the public hasn't been as vocal or full-of-uproar over the NSA spying as they have been with the celebrity nude leaks?

What side are you on?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Nude celebrity photos leaked online

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:others have blamed the celebrities for taking nude photos of themselves and some having sex on video, for being in this position in the first place.
Yes, I blame the celebrity whores for being such low quality whores as to post whore pics on iCloud in the first place.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Nude celebrity photos leaked online

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:
zboy1 wrote:others have blamed the celebrities for taking nude photos of themselves and some having sex on video, for being in this position in the first place.
Yes, I blame the celebrity whores for being such low quality whores as to post whore pics on iCloud in the first place.
But isn't it scary that Apple's servers got so easily hacked in the first place? That's why I don't trust technology to this day...it's too easy to manipulate and be used for evil by some real sick people in the world.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I found the hacked nude pictures of Jennifer Lawrence, Selena Gomez and Kate Upton online. HOT!!!!!!!! LOL. :oops:

Jennifer is kinda' of a slut, though. There's like three or four pictures of her receiving uh, "face lotion" on her face and mouth.

As for Kate Upton, well Justin Verlander (her boyfriend) is a lucky guy. ...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Massive Celeb nude leak (mostly Jennifer Lawrence) [NSFW Content]

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-39966-page-1.html
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I dont see a moral problem if a girl is taking hot pics of herself for a bf or husband who is traveling or at work, whatever.

This hacking is "breaking and entering", theft, and also a case of a "peeping tom". Three distinct crimes, multiple counts. Probably all msdemeanors, but still hundreds of years in jail. Just cause a girl is beautiful doesnt mean its OK to steal her private stuff or even stand outside her window peeping in.

The companies who got hacked should probably face lawsuits, unless they said in the biggest print "Don't ever use this for private stuff". (Their fine-print disclaimers that noone ever reads are null and void.)
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

It's hard to know whether these are done as a publicity stunt or if it's real. Could always be a mix & match situation.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Jester wrote:I dont see a moral problem if a girl is taking hot pics of herself for a bf or husband who is traveling or at work, whatever.

This hacking is "breaking and entering", theft, and also a case of a "peeping tom". Three distinct crimes, multiple counts. Probably all msdemeanors, but still hundreds of years in jail. Just cause a girl is beautiful doesnt mean its OK to steal her private stuff or even stand outside her window peeping in.

The companies who got hacked should probably face lawsuits, unless they said in the biggest print "Don't ever use this for private stuff". (Their fine-print disclaimers that noone ever reads are null and void.)
Yes! As much as I can't stand Hollywood and all the celebrity types, the person or group who did this is a total scumbag.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

This is why I don't shower at the gym... it would be easy for some punk with a cell phone camera to snap a pic of me for the whole world to see
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I saw this already and I don't think it's a big deal. A girl getting naked for her boyfriend doesn't make her a slut either. The Downtown Abbey girl (Findley) getting a cock in her eye was um.."interesting" though :lol:

All this shows is that even at the highest levels of celebrity this sort of girl behavior is normal and prevalent.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Wolfeye wrote:It's hard to know whether these are done as a publicity stunt or if it's real. Could always be a mix & match situation.
If it's one-off, 90% staged.

This was not a one-off.