Laurel and Hardy

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Laurel and Hardy

Post by jamesbond »

Laurel and Hardy in 'Be big!'

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is one of my favorites, Laurel And Hardy in, 'Our Relations.'

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Laurel And Hardy - 'Our Relations' - in color.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Laurel and Hardy, 'The Live Ghost.'

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Laurel And Hardy - Seeing America.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Laurel & Hardy in "County Hospital."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Laurel And Hardy in 'Perfect Day.'

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Laurel & Hardy in, 'Laurel and Hardy Murder Case.'

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This Is Your Life Stan Laurel & Oliver Hardy (1954). This is The only time they appeared together on live television.

Return to “Movies, TV, Music, Celebrities, Entertainment”