Men discuss their experiences meeting Ukrainian women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Men discuss their experiences meeting Ukrainian women

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting video, where four men talk about their experiences meeting women in Ukraine. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Awesome video, thanks for sharing! It's amazing how uplifted, happy and self-respected those guys look in that video! They finally for the first time in their life feel LIKE REAL MEN!!! Ain't that something??? They feel appreciated, needed and wanted. The beginning of the video amazed me, those guys are like kids from high school that had their first kiss - they are so happy, like kids that got best toy in the store! I mean it in a good way, I am very happy for these guys that they opened another world for themselves!

Thumbs up for Mark for doing that! Those guys seem decent, they do deserve it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah those are guys from Mark Davis' Ukraine Quest Tour. If you are interested in going on it, there is a link at the top of the forum to it.

http://www.ukrainequest.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Great video, very uplifting!!!

Jamesbond, your avitars are killing me! Wounderful examples of the female form!
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Men discuss their experiences meeting Ukrainian women

Post by Winston »

What do you all think of PAG's article on Ukrainian women? Is it accurate?

6 Things Every Guy Should Know About Ukrainian Women
https://culturewhiz.org/trip-reports/6- ... nian-women
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I don't believe that they have fantasies about older men. I've looked at a lot of Ukrainian women dating sites and most of the women on them won't consider a guy much more than ten years older than she is.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Also, Ukrainian women are way too quick to jump into bed with a guy. I dated a couple of Ukrainian women. One wanted to sleep with me on our first date. The other one wanted to do it after we'd been dating for a week.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 10:56 am
What do you all think of PAG's article on Ukrainian women? Is it accurate?
It looks like PAG is trying to paint a positive picture of Ukrainian females as wife material when in fact they are generally worthless sluts. This makes good business sense for him.