I want to start a Mens boycott of POF and other dating sites

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Online sucks anywhere.

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:You tell me why two people still in love with each other would have to think of divorce? My wife is a smart, mature person who has already shown me she can deal with problems within the couple with patience, love and respect.

Remember these words: patience, love, and respect. You guys seem to have neither of them. Finding a gf or a bride is just an equation for you.
Don't be silly. Your whore wife doesn't love you. That is not how women are. She is stringing you along for the money. Did it ever occur to you that you hate women, in that you associate goodness with qualities that only men possess (love, loyalty, integrity etc.)? BTW, I suppose you realize your wife was almost certainly ploughed by way more than the three men that she admits to and is almost certainly being ploughed by various dirtbags on the side right now. Why should she not be? After all, it is what she was trained to do, and she knows that she can do anything she wants and blame you.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

publicduende wrote:
momopi wrote:The problem with US Internet dating sites is too many men and too few quality women. If a boycott were to occur, it would benefit the men who remains on the dating site by removing competition.
Very wise.
No, the boycott would work if all men participated. The manginas who stayed on the sites will still be treated like sh!t by lying whores.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

polya wrote:
publicduende wrote:
momopi wrote:The problem with US Internet dating sites is too many men and too few quality women. If a boycott were to occur, it would benefit the men who remains on the dating site by removing competition.
Very wise.
No, the boycott would work if all men participated. The manginas who stayed on the sites will still be treated like sh!t by lying whores.
WTF are you joking or what?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:You tell me why two people still in love with each other would have to think of divorce? My wife is a smart, mature person who has already shown me she can deal with problems within the couple with patience, love and respect.

Remember these words: patience, love, and respect. You guys seem to have neither of them. Finding a gf or a bride is just an equation for you.
Don't be silly. Your whore wife doesn't love you. That is not how women are. She is stringing you along for the money. Did it ever occur to you that you hate women, in that you associate goodness with qualities that only men possess (love, loyalty, integrity etc.)? BTW, I suppose you realize your wife was almost certainly ploughed by way more than the three men that she admits to and is almost certainly being ploughed by various dirtbags on the side right now. Why should she not be? After all, it is what she was trained to do, and she knows that she can do anything she wants and blame you.
Ok, here's an eminent sociologist who has direct knowledge of 90% of the female population, and feels entitled to judge US women, Western women, UK women and Colombian women. And they're all whores who are not capable of love.

I'm not even upset with you and some other miserable individuals who keep on littering this forum with their vetero-fascist ideas about women and society. It's crystal clear to me that you can call a woman you don't even know a "lying whore" with the same ease Italians say "ciao". You're deeply disturbed people, pure sociopaths hiding behind a PC screen and complaining about anything that won't fit their rotting intellect.

If you had ever fallen in love once, just once, you would know how much it hurts to hear somebody calling your girlfriend or wife a "lying whore", especially if she never did anything to give you the slightest suspicion that such could be the case. You would know how completely crazy is to refer to a person, in fact a married couple you don't know in the slightest, and say that the wife is probably fooling around while the man is a weakling, a mangina. Were I to meet you on a street, I would be happy to polish some teenage time taekwondo on your empty skull, but that's not the point.

The point is that, to people like you or All_that_is_man, it's enough of a punishment just to be alive and think and behave the way you do. Spouting insults and baseless, extreme judgements is a way of life. In fact the only way you want to define yourselves is by condemning others. You condemn bad women but also good women, as they're all in the same box anyway. You may daydream with the rest of the posters about being "happier abroad", yet immediately attack any man who dares admitting to be happy and in love, thus
closer than you to that blissful state. You condemn US and Western societies but equally bemoan Asian and Latin American cultures, deeming them inferior to your alleged first-world superpower status.

Most importantly, you are looking for a specimen of virtue, youthful beauty and virginal perfection, when you embody everything a woman, and what the hell even a man for that matter, would never want to find in a spouse, a partner, a friend, a colleague, or even a simple acquaintance. And let's even assume you did find that special 15 years old who is still innocent and naive enough to be lured by your dubious charm and "real man" ways. Past the first couple of weeks, would she still want to even listen to you, let alone be treated the way your Taleban fantasies tell you? And after she leaves you, what would you do? Try and bend somebody with even less defenses? A 13 years old, maybe? A child? See how your insanity turns into a paradox that makes your lives impossible to live, incompatible with any tenet of a modern society. A continuous torture, from the moment you wake up till the moment you go to sleep.

Look, what the hell, I don't know you and yet I'm playing the same blame & insult game you started on me and sometimes a few other guys who dare differ. If your twisted ideas are so dear to you and you would like to find a more suitable space to discuss them further, then I would propose Winston to create another forum called "sadder at home" and let that become your playground.

On a forum like this, I'd much rather talk about the difference between a Russian and an African woman, or the best place to settle in Latin America.

Say one more word about my wife and I'll put you on ignore. Eventually I will only read people who are politically incorrect enough to define themselves as "normal". Average guys with expat experiences and some great stories to recount. People who have seen a few corners of the world and are keen to share their opinions without prejudices. Most importantly, people who are or have been in love and would think twice before giving in to insane streams of insults against people who are neither known to them, nor here to defend themselves.

I don't think I'm asking too much, that a forum is not entirely monopolised by pathologically disturbed people.
Last edited by publicduende on August 31st, 2012, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

These 2 are just the "flip" side of the "radical" feminists they hate so much.

Look, I'm not a big fan of most woman, especially western woman, as I have had BAD experiences with most of them BUT to label ALL woman the world over with some kind of societal genetic mumbo-jumbo is just plain silly.

I BET you 2 also subscribe to the "man is polygamous" by biological nature THEREFORE men should have no qualms or shame about knocking up the "good girl" and then moving on to the next. It's OUR nature after all!

You ever stop to think that some women are just emulating what men do? You ever stop to think that the "macho" bad boy ALPHA you idiots worship is really the source of all your problems with women? Don't you HATE him and his kind? Probably not since you SO want to be him!

Sometimes I think that some of the posters here are just so bitter, depressed, ignorant and filled with rage THAT they have a overwhelming need to infect their "disease" on anyone they come in contact with in order to perpetuate their own never-ending cycle of pain and despair.

"IF I ain't happy THEN no one should be HAPPY!"

Some of you REALLY need to get out and see the world before you make judgements and generalizations like may ignorant westerners do!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Truthville wrote:These 2 are just the "flip" side of the "radical" feminists they hate so much.

Look, I'm not a big fan of most woman, especially western woman, as I have had BAD experiences with most of them BUT to label ALL woman the world over with some kind of societal genetic mumbo-jumbo is just plain silly.

I BET you 2 also subscribe to the "man is polygamous" by biological nature THEREFORE men should have no qualms or shame about knocking up the "good girl" and then moving on to the next. It's OUR nature after all!

You ever stop to think that some women are just emulating what men do? You ever stop to think that the "macho" bad boy ALPHA you idiots worship is really the source of all your problems with women? Don't you HATE him and his kind? Probably not since you SO want to be him!

Sometimes I think that some of the posters here are just so bitter, depressed, ignorant and filled with rage THAT they have a overwhelming need to infect their "disease" on anyone they come in contact with in order to perpetuate their own never-ending cycle of pain and despair.

"IF I ain't happy THEN no one should be HAPPY!"

Some of you REALLY need to get out and see the world before you make judgements and generalizations like may ignorant westerners do!
I cannot speak for the other one (I assume you mean Cornfed), only for myself. I hate generalisation as much as you if not more, and you may have noticed I am feeling all the more nervous because this universal generalisation has collapsed to a black hole of insults towards my wife, who neither Cornfed nor Nolan nor whoever else have any right to address that way.

Who told you than men are polygamous? All I have ever said, and I strongly believe it, is that a man isn't trained by society to be a husband and a dad the same way a woman is prepared for her role or a wife and a mother. This is why we men are generally more confused about who we need, who is right for us. And this justifies a certain amount of fumbling, which means having a few girlfriends during our teens up to mid twenties. I would have never "known" that Monica was the woman right for me if I didn't have a number of experiences before. If I had married the first woman who kissed me, gave me sex or promised me the moon I could have ended up like Peter Andrew Nolan.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

I wasn't really aiming my comment to you publicdende but to All_that_is Man and Cornfed BUT since you asked......... :D

TO me the question isn't "Are men polygamous" BUT "should men be polygamous?"

Experiences are great! I've had my share! BUT how much is too much? When does it actually change a person internally SO they find themselves unable to actually have an Adult relationship with the opposite sex? How can a person NOT compare each and every single new person to the ones whom came before? What is the "tipping" point or the "point of no return" when it comes to sexual partners etc...... Is there a different "tipping" point for men than for women?

Men aren't "trained" to be husbands and dads BECAUSE society no longer wants or feels that they need husbands or dads. And so men are left struggling to find an identity that society "approves" of. One such identity is the "Alpha" male douchebag! Often needy and desperate for "male" validation through sexual conquest, the "Alpha" flaunts his perceived "high" status by gathering around him a herd of non-threatening males whom parrot his every word and his every action.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

publicduende wrote:
polya wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Very wise.
WTF are you joking or what?
I'm not joking because one by one, men are "waking up" to women and one day in the future all men will not even bother with girls, but have a robot woman at home to cook, etc.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

polya wrote:I'm not joking because one by one, men are "waking up" to women and one day in the future all men will not even bother with girls, but have a robot woman at home to cook, etc.
You would enjoy sex with a robot woman? That sums up your idea of human relationships. An unnecessary nuisance. The only thing that counts is sticking your little stick into a warm hole and pay as little as possible for it for the transaction.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Truthville wrote:I wasn't really aiming my comment to you publicdende but to All_that_is Man and Cornfed BUT since you asked......... :D

TO me the question isn't "Are men polygamous" BUT "should men be polygamous?"

Experiences are great! I've had my share! BUT how much is too much? When does it actually change a person internally SO they find themselves unable to actually have an Adult relationship with the opposite sex? How can a person NOT compare each and every single new person to the ones whom came before? What is the "tipping" point or the "point of no return" when it comes to sexual partners etc...... Is there a different "tipping" point for men than for women?

Men aren't "trained" to be husbands and dads BECAUSE society no longer wants or feels that they need husbands or dads. And so men are left struggling to find an identity that society "approves" of. One such identity is the "Alpha" male douchebag! Often needy and desperate for "male" validation through sexual conquest, the "Alpha" flaunts his perceived "high" status by gathering around him a herd of non-threatening males whom parrot his every word and his every action.
It's a good question. I don't know whether men should be polygamous. Historically polygamy has been associated to wealthy men who had enough resources to provide to multiple women (and their offspring) on an equal basis. Now that women can be largely independent, the issue wouldn't be much one of polygamy (= a society-sanctioned bond with multiple women), but one of being able to feel involvement, at any level, with multiple partners at the same time.

My personal experience is that, when my hormones were at their teenage highs all I desired was sex. Then at some point, as my personality started to develop and the social persona I built for myself was that a leftwing "intellectual" with a thousand cultural interests and progressive (yet not liberal) ideas, it struck me that bedroom gymnastics could only take you to a certain point in trying to know the female universe. I was 21 or 22 when I started to realise that a more important task for me would be to know what inner qualities I would be looking for in a woman to join in a long-term, stable relationship. I didn't have marriage in mind then, yet could certainly feel that the knowledge and wisdom required to choose my Miss Right couldn't be improvised, and had to be built upon a long process of "exploration", at the cost of several trials and errors, mistakes and a fair share of pain on my potential partner's side as well as mine. Another thing that came to me over time was that the more I struggled to understand women and what I desired in them and from them, the more I would learn about myself. It was a time of epiphany, because I felt all the power and truthfulness of that old saying, that no man will grow without a minimum number of "quality" human relationships, built on far more than a physical need. All looked natural: the natural need for a family, an extended family, a few good friends, a few girlfriends...until the one woman that would make me stop in awe and say: "I know she's right for me because I finally know myself".

So, what I think I'm trying to say is, promiscuity isn't bad when it's a means to an end, the end being this inextricable interplay of the "know thyself" as "know her" processes. This is why I am not against men and women losing their virginity before marrying. Whether it's a pleasure or a shame, giving one's body to a man who turns up to be the wrong one, or not exactly marriage material, is part of that learning process that all men and women should have. I wouldn't pity a woman who has a lots of sex before settling, but would definitely pity one that, despite all the sex, all the meaningless flings, failed relationships and kids all over the place, hasn't actually learned who she is and what she wants in a man.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Cornfed wrote:Don't be silly. Your whore wife doesn't love you. That is not how women are. She is stringing you along for the money. Did it ever occur to you that you hate women, in that you associate goodness with qualities that only men possess (love, loyalty, integrity etc.)? BTW, I suppose you realize your wife was almost certainly ploughed by way more than the three men that she admits to and is almost certainly being ploughed by various dirtbags on the side right now. Why should she not be? After all, it is what she was trained to do, and she knows that she can do anything she wants and blame you.
+9999
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

publicduende wrote:
polya wrote:I'm not joking because one by one, men are "waking up" to women and one day in the future all men will not even bother with girls, but have a robot woman at home to cook, etc.
You would enjoy sex with a robot woman? That sums up your idea of human relationships. An unnecessary nuisance. The only thing that counts is sticking your little stick into a warm hole and pay as little as possible for it for the transaction.
Get your mind out of the gutter! In the future prostitution/sex therapists will be common & legal. My point is there'll be no need for housewives as robots will do all the work and maybe even mind/home school the kids. So men can be free to work and have a different sex-therapist every day if he wants. A sex robot won't be necessary, but you'll probably not live to see this unless you're my age or younger.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

polya wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Get your mind out of the gutter! In the future prostitution/sex therapists will be common & legal. My point is there'll be no need for housewives as robots will do all the work and maybe even mind/home school the kids. So men can be free to work and have a different sex-therapist every day if he wants. A sex robot won't be necessary, but you'll probably not live to see this unless you're my age or younger.
A nice dystopic sci-fi scenario. Is there any space for love, and feelings? Wouldn't these "sex therapists" offer their services for a fee, like classical prostitutes anyway? This is the same hellish dream of those who advocate "transhumanism", a form or technology-assisted eugenics that sees any trait that makes us human (including aging, the mestrual cycle, our need for sexual reproduction) as something undesirable, that some magic pill or implanted device will erase from history for mankind's greater good.

My opinion: a man without love and meaningful physical intimacy is no longer a man. He wouldn't be much worthier than the robots that clean his house or mind the kids.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

publicduende wrote:
polya wrote:
publicduende wrote:
A nice dystopic sci-fi scenario. Is there any space for love, and feelings? Wouldn't these "sex therapists" offer their services for a fee, like classical prostitutes anyway? This is the same hellish dream of those who advocate "transhumanism", a form or technology-assisted eugenics that sees any trait that makes us human (including aging, the mestrual cycle, our need for sexual reproduction) as something undesirable, that some magic pill or implanted device will erase from history for mankind's greater good.

My opinion: a man without love and meaningful physical intimacy is no longer a man. He wouldn't be much worthier than the robots that clean his house or mind the kids.
It's the future, like it or not. However, there will be options so that we don't have to merge with machines. I agree with you about the physical intimacy - look at George Sedini who never had agirlfriend in over 20 years before he died.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Re: I want to start a Mens boycott of POF and other dating s

Post by EntrepreneurNet »

Will N. Dowd wrote:If someone knows how to create a bot that messages men with the same message pleading them to stop messaging women and to ignore them for a while it would be a starting point. We just need to find a way to message millions of men and send them the same message to stop sending girls messages and stop responding. Until men do this, we are screwed here and it will only get worse.
There's a simple way to do this: PPV marketing http://www.whatisppvmarketing.com/
But we would have to be able to turn a profit by selling something to someone. You can target any site in the world, including dating sites like PlentyOfFish that won't let you run "Anti-dating" ads on their site.

I didn't read this whole thread, so somebody might have already mentioned this. I just thought I'd chime in.