Countries where foreign women will like black American men?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Re: Countries where foreign women will like black American men?

Post by Splicelo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 11:51 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 11:38 pm
@Contrarian Expatriate You rant about asian women, white men, white women etc and that's all fine and dandy. But black men are the protected species. It's politically incorrect to say anything about you. But the thing about me is i make no apologies. I said what i said. Black men are extremely violent, have the most stds and all the things i listed plus more. You cannot debunk any of them. And that is what killing you. Knowing you, when someone says something you can debunk, you jump on it immediately. Anyone says the truth about black men, people lose their shit. Yick thought he can silence me :lol: :lol: The guy wants to date white aussie women and part of ypur advice was deluded and i pointed that out to you and you cant take it. In today's political climate speaking the truth is now offensive to snowflakes like you and yick.
Rest In Peace....
:mrgreen:
i offended blacky and the politically correct yick march out
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Splicelo wrote:
@Contrarian Expatriate You rant about asian women, white men, white women etc and that's all fine and dandy. But black men are the protected species. It's politically incorrect to say anything about you. But the thing about me is i make no apologies. I said what i said. Black men are extremely violent, have the most stds and all the things i listed plus more. You cannot debunk any of them. And that is what killing you. Knowing you, when someone says something you can debunk, you jump on it immediately. Anyone says the truth about black men, people lose their shit. Yick thought he can silence me :lol: :lol: The guy wants to date white aussie women and part of ypur advice was deluded and i pointed that out to you and you cant take it. In today's political climate speaking the truth is now offensive to snowflakes like you and yick.
Rest In Peace....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 11:56 pm
Splicelo wrote:
Rest In Peace....
SJW😂 I'm still waiting for you to expose that i dont live in the Philippines at the moment, waiting for you to proof that i am not a pilot.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Splicelo wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 12:00 am
yick wrote:
Splicelo wrote:
Rest In Peace....
SJW😂 I'm still waiting for you to expose that i dont live in the Philippines at the moment, waiting for you to proof that i am not a pilot.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Yick your white guilt is off the charts😉
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Splicelo wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 12:38 am
Yick your white guilt is off the charts😉
Aren't you an Israeli? A people with an even worse global reputation than AIDS ridden Thai ladyboys? :lol:
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

You need to go get some therapy for that white guilt you are suffering from.😂 i can see you right in the front line of black lives matter😂.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Listen to yourself fool, you are a white guy in china talking about how xenophobic China is and how they don't want me here and how i'll get kicked out soon yet low and behold you are a white guy in China too. Whites like you have white guilt to a level that you dont even believe you are white anymore.😂 How long have you been in china?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Splicelo wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 1:48 am
Listen to yourself fool, you are a white guy in china talking about how xenophobic China is and how they don't want me here and how i'll get kicked out soon yet low and behold you are a white guy in China too. Whites like you have white guilt to a level that you dont even believe you are white anymore.😂 How long have you been in china?
You are a third worlder from a pariah state, except you're not in China.

We are not alike. :?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 2:09 pm
Go kick rocks blacky, I am no longer in the Philippines and i am not dating that girl anymore and we didnt end up having a child. I am currently dating a 23 year old who has no children. You said you rather be dead, fancy an old man saying he rather be dead😂. You are always bragging to us men about how young you look and how good looking you are. But i've seen you, you have a big head, a big flat broad nose, nappy hair and you look your age which is about 58. You are literally the most emotional man on this entire forum, you get triggered super easy.😂
Splicelo, please don't make racist remarks against blacks here or insult veteran members with personal insults. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

yick wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 3:07 am
Splicelo wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 1:48 am
You are a third worlder from a pariah state, except you're not in China.

We are not alike. :?
You asking guestions playing some guessing game, you dont know anything about me. You didnt expose anything piss off😂
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Splicelo wrote:
yick wrote:
Splicelo wrote:
Rest In Peace....
Both Yickitty yack yack and Contra are mental light weights.....
Last edited by Moretorque on May 8th, 2020, 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Winston wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 3:54 am
Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 2:09 pm
Go kick rocks blacky, I am no longer in the Philippines and i am not dating that girl anymore and we didnt end up having a child. I am currently dating a 23 year old who has no children. You said you rather be dead, fancy an old man saying he rather be dead😂. You are always bragging to us men about how young you look and how good looking you are. But i've seen you, you have a big head, a big flat broad nose, nappy hair and you look your age which is about 58. You are literally the most emotional man on this entire forum, you get triggered super easy.😂
Splicelo, please don't make racist remarks against blacks here or insult veteran members with personal insults. Thanks.
ok winston
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Moretorque wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 4:17 am
Splicelo wrote:
yick wrote:
Splicelo wrote:
Rest In Peace....
Both Yickitty yack yack and Contra are mental light weights.....
Totally :lol: :lol:
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:26 pm
You went to all this trouble, because you don't like @Contrarian Expatriate f***ing white women :lol: :lol: :lol:
Contrarian paying prostitute skank white girl pretend like elderblackman with pignose the blackman fking white women not contrarian but the real alpha stanfordguy who prove blackman attract high quality white europegirl if look young blackdj or goodtalk nigeria scamer but no girl like blackelderman with pignose so egomania contrarian high on deluding steriod raging need put way in asist living homes for elderman
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen