Countries where foreign women will like black American men?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Countries where foreign women will like black American men?

Post by yick »

Splicelo is now searching frantically the internet for information about Filpinos and Chinese tourist visas, I wonder if he will strike gold... :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:03 pm
I am dating a 23 year flight attendant now. I am no longer with the filipina.
Also, you were arguing with the internet about age gaps and how they were terrible and how women prefer men their age blahblahblah

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39795&start=60

You have an age difference of 19 years with your present 'girlfriend' :lol:
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:34 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:30 pm
yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:20 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:19 pm
yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:12 pm

How did you get her to enter and leave China alongside her kid :lol: to see you whenever you felt like it?

That's just a complete and utter fabrication.
So in that case how do you know if i dated a single mom(s) at all? You are choosing only certain parts to believe. How do you know the entire thing isn't just one big fabrication?😂😂😂
It probably is, you trailer dwelling nutcase! :lol:
Trailer dwelling nutcase? wtf Is that an insult? You know i am laughing. Because it's like you are offended for contrarian expatriat.
Have the last word, sweetheart - you have been exposed... my work on this thread has been done. 8)

What did you exposed?lol You exposed me being sarcastic? Lets face it, you got triggered and threw a hissy fit because i laid on the truth about black men, and i notice you was not able to debunk any of that. You got triggered because i said white is the standard of beauty globally. You dont agree with thwt because it appears you like chinese women. You haven't exposed anything other than how butthurt you are. You are all over the place because you dont know what the hell you are talking about. lol Just making assumptions acting as if you uncovered some life changing stuff haha. You lied and said i dont want contrarian expatriate to date white women, and i never said that. i dated so many different race of women, and even though the standard of beauty is white globally, i find myself attracted to many race of women. I dont just date white women, so how would i think it's stealing if a black man dates white, you are not making no dam sense. Haha, i admit this whole thing was real entertaining.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:01 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:03 pm
I am dating a 23 year flight attendant now. I am no longer with the filipina.
Also, you were arguing with the internet about age gaps and how they were terrible and how women prefer men their age blahblahblah

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39795&start=60

You have an age difference of 19 years with your present 'girlfriend' :lol:
Women do prefer men their own age. Most people usually date people within their age group. I am the oldest my girlfriend has ever dated. She never dated anyone above 30 before. So what's your point?
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:51 pm
Splicelo is now searching frantically the internet for information about Filpinos and Chinese tourist visas, I wonder if he will strike gold... :lol:
Why would i be searching for that? If you have any idea how amused i am right now. I knew contrarian expatriate would have that response. But you appeared and its even more entertaining.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Three posts in a row and I am the triggered one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

You are just ridiculous. One moment it's a problem if i date a woman in her 30's but get me a younger woman it's still a problem for you. You are talking about how i am looking up visa for filipina on google. But what are you doing?You said your job is done, yet lo and behold, you are going through pages and pages of my post to see what you can uncover to see what you can tell me next. I dont feel the need to explain how my girlfriend at the time got in china to see me regularly because it's none of your business. You want me to answer every question you ask me and if i don't you claim i am a liar who got exposed. Oh i guess my world ended😭😢😂
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:11 pm
Three posts in a row and I am the triggered one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i am replying to your post and wasnt counting. You are triggered if you was so desperate to go dig up my old post from like more than a year ago to somehow proof what i dont know.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:16 pm
You are just ridiculous. One moment it's a problem if i date a woman in her 30's but get me a younger woman it's still a problem for you. You are talking about how i am looking up visa for filipina on google. But what are you doing?You said your job is done, yet lo and behold, you are going through pages and pages of my post to see what you can uncover to see what you can tell me next. I dont feel the need to explain how my girlfriend at the time got in china to see me regularly because it's none of your business. You want me to answer every question you ask me and if i don't you claim i am a liar who got exposed. Oh i guess my world ended😭😢😂
I couldn't give a shit - you are just some whinging, hating third worlder lying through your teeth about everything, why? Who knows man. Probably some ex-Soviet Union 'Israeli' hating on @Contrarian Expatriate f***ing women you will never be able to.

If you actually go through your posting history and see how many contradictions you make about your own life. You're a joke :lol:

The facts about your 'girlfriend' entering China is that she didn't - because you don't live here, you're not a pilot - I am sure you are in the Philippines and are f***ing single mums though approaching their forties - well, if it makes you happy.
Last edited by yick on May 7th, 2020, 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:44 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:40 pm
yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:26 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:23 pm
yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:19 pm

BECAUSE YOU'RE f***ing LYING :lol: :lol: :lol:

And... if you're lying about that, sure as shite you're LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE.

You know what they say, if you're caught out in a lie once, you can never tell the truth again.

One minute, you're six foot, the next, you're 6ft 2ins.

You're a fantasist.
If i am lying about everything. Then what are you gonna do about it?😂
Nothing - just show the forum how to deal with a fantasist within 20 minutes and get them to admit that they're liars.

You went to all this trouble, because you don't like @Contrarian Expatriate f***ing white women :lol: :lol: :lol:

'I was in the army and flew commerical jets in the army' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i jokingly said if im lying what are you gonna do and you took that seriously?lmao You dont understand sarcasm? You assume i am lying because according to you no filipina can get a visa into china? I never said i have a problem with him dating white women. But i am saying most white women prefer white men. You showed the forum how i am lying about everything with what proof? Just because i wont tell you every detail of my life than what you already digged up? What proof do you have that i am lying? Show us please😂😂😂because you know in my person more thwn i know me😂hilarious.
Oh right, it was sarcasm... :roll:

OK, back to square one, how did you get your filipina single mum and her kid to visit you in China at will?

It isn't a hard question, do you know how long those queues are at the PRC embassy in Manila? And if I am right, citizens of the Philippines are only allowed a tourist visa every 9 months to a year if I am not mistaken.

You won't be the first fantasist on here to lie through their teeth about what they're not. :roll:
Why do you want to know? It's none of your business.lol See you said you exposed me right? So if you really had exposed me, wouldn't you be solid on your claims? What would be the need to ask me the same questions again. As i said you dont know what the hell you are talking about, and dont offend anyone but yourself. Haha
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:22 pm
yick wrote:
Splicelo wrote:
yick wrote:
Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:23 pm

If i am lying about everything. Then what are you gonna do about it?😂
Nothing - just show the forum how to deal with a fantasist within 20 minutes and get them to admit that they're liars.

You went to all this trouble, because you don't like @Contrarian Expatriate f***ing white women :lol: :lol: :lol:

'I was in the army and flew commerical jets in the army' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i jokingly said if im lying what are you gonna do and you took that seriously?lmao You dont understand sarcasm? You assume i am lying because according to you no filipina can get a visa into china? I never said i have a problem with him dating white women. But i am saying most white women prefer white men. You showed the forum how i am lying about everything with what proof? Just because i wont tell you every detail of my life than what you already digged up? What proof do you have that i am lying? Show us please😂😂😂because you know in my person more thwn i know me😂hilarious.

OK, back to square one, how did you get your filipina single mum and her kid to visit you in China at will?

It isn't a hard question, do you know how long those queues are at the PRC embassy in Manila? And if I am right, citizens of the Philippines are only allowed a tourist visa every 9 months to a year if I am not mistaken.

You won't be the first fantasist on here to lie through their teeth about what they're not. :roll:
Why do you want to know? It's none of your business.lol See you said you exposed me right? So if you really had exposed me, wouldn't you be solid on your claims? What would be the need to ask me the same questions again. As i said you dont know what the hell you are talking about, and dont offend anyone but yourself. Haha
You can't answer the questions because you're a liar and a fantasist. :D You know it's true.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:20 pm
Splicelo wrote:
I couldn't give a shit - you are just some whinging, hating third worlder lying through your teeth about everything, why? Who knows man. Probably some ex-Soviet Union 'Israeli' hating on @Contrarian Expatriate f***ing women you will never be able to.

If you actually go through your posting history and see how many contradictions you make about your own life. You're a joke :lol:

The facts about your 'girlfriend' entering China is that she didn't - because you don't live here, you're not a pilot - I am sure you are in the Philippines and are f***ing single mums though approaching their forties - well, if it makes you happy.
You really dig deep deep trying to uncover something as if it makes a difference to anything. You said 'probably ' which means you are not sure about anything. Show me to proof that i am in phillipines and not China, show the proof that i am not a pilot etc. Not just assumptions, show proof. One thing i can tell you about contrarian expatriate is that he is smarter than you because while you are fighting his battle, while he is just sitting back relaxing.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:24 pm
Splicelo wrote:
yick wrote:
Splicelo wrote:
yick wrote:

You can't answer the questions because you're a liar and a fantasist. :D You know it's true.
No i wont answer the question because its none of your business.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:29 pm
yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:20 pm
Splicelo wrote:

You really dig deep deep trying to uncover something as if it makes a difference to anything. You said 'probably ' which means you are not sure about anything. Show me to proof that i am in phillipines and not China, show the proof that i am not a pilot etc. Not just assumptions, show proof. One thing i can tell you about contrarian expatriate is that he is smarter than you because while you are fighting his battle, while he is just sitting back relaxing.
Is he f***ing one of your relatives back there in the Soviet Union? :lol: :lol: :lol: Is that why you are hating on @Contrarian Expatriate

You could be anywhere, probably on the west bank f***ing a goat. Who cares - you have made this fantasy life about yourself - one minute, you have bought 20 condos in the Philippines, next its several - you have done that a lot with your posting history.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:30 pm
yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:24 pm
Splicelo wrote:
yick wrote:
Splicelo wrote:

No i wont answer the question because its none of your business.
Because you're nothing but a liar... :lol: :lol: :lol: