American law enforcement will corrupt a foreign woman so fast your head will spin.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American law enforcement will corrupt a foreign woman so fast your head will spin.

Post by Moretorque »

hypermak wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 2:30 am
Cornfed wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 2:21 am
hypermak wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 1:58 am
That is an exaggeration. Women might be more subject to mood swings due to their menstrual cycles and that is a negative when they have to make decisions that shape the live of thousands, or millions. But I think it stops there.
No that’s not true. Kohlberg defined six levels of moral development that some boys went through. Essentially all girls topped out at level 3. There are commonsense evolutionary reasons that have been gone into.
I never heard of these particular psychologic tests, I am reading it now from here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_ ... evelopment

I am no expert, but it sounds like one of the many theories based on empirical research and surveys. I wouldn't call it "exact science".

There's this bit which sounds controversial.
A critique of Kohlberg's theory is that it emphasizes justice to the exclusion of other values and so may not adequately address the arguments of those who value other moral aspects of actions. Carol Gilligan, in her book In a Different Voice, has argued that Kohlberg's theory is excessively androcentric.[12] Kohlberg's theory was initially based on empirical research using only male participants; Gilligan argued that it did not adequately describe the concerns of women.[23] Kohlberg stated that women tend to get stuck at level 3, being primarily concerned with details of how to maintain relationships and promote the welfare of family and friends. Men are likely to move on to the abstract principles and thus have less concern with the particulars of who is involved.[24] Consistent with this observation, Gilligan's theory of moral development does not value justice above other considerations. She developed an alternative theory of moral reasoning based on the ethics of caring.[12] Critics such as Christina Hoff Sommers argued that Gilligan's research is ill-founded and that no evidence exists to support her conclusion.[25]
Most " but not all " women are intellectually lacking, more so than men IMO....
Time to Hide!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: American law enforcement will corrupt a foreign woman so fast your head will spin.

Post by hypermak »

Moretorque wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 2:40 am
HYPER I am talking here in America, the system is designed to advance people on the polites of the credit monopoly " The FED ". tHEY ARE AND HAVE TOTALLY REENGINEERED aMERICA ON PURPOSE AND the end result is total collaspe . Most women are to dumb to figure out this is what is really going on..

That is the goal, then blame wild cat capitalism as the cause as they write and re-write history on the story of the American experience and why it failed as they stole and funneled everything it created to themselves and their buddies.
I see and I am sad about it. This act of social (re)engineering is happening in Europe, too. Just look at the way the European unelected elites are trying to erase the diversity of cultures and traditions that once made Europe strong and beautiful "united in diversity". The rise of populism might be a hit-and-miss kind of exercise - Salvini in Italy did a total disaster, Orban in Hungary did something much better - but it's a very limited political reaction to something that has been clearly engineered at the top and cannot be stopped.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hypermak wrote:
Gilligan couldn't refute the research, so she tried to define female morality as different. But what she came up with was three stages of female morality which correspond exactly to the first three stages of Kohlberg's morality, but phrased in different terms. If you look at it, it is clear that in terms of morality, women are grown children.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 2:53 am
hypermak wrote:
Gilligan couldn't refute the research, so she tried to define female morality as different. But what she came up with was three stages of female morality which correspond exactly to the first three stages of Kohlberg's morality, but phrased in different terms. If you look at it, it is clear that in terms of morality, women are grown children.
I agree, the way these women will marry the state for resources, power, money and lets be on the wining team with no real thought of what it means long term for their children. Not all women are like this but there are very few who will stand on a higher ground. Also it is understandable because of the deck they are dealt in life. The guys have it better in alot of ways so they can play differently.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

hypermak wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 2:47 am
Moretorque wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 2:40 am
HYPER I am talking here in America, the system is designed to advance people on the polites of the credit monopoly " The FED ". tHEY ARE AND HAVE TOTALLY REENGINEERED aMERICA ON PURPOSE AND the end result is total collaspe . Most women are to dumb to figure out this is what is really going on..

That is the goal, then blame wild cat capitalism as the cause as they write and re-write history on the story of the American experience and why it failed as they stole and funneled everything it created to themselves and their buddies.
I see and I am sad about it. This act of social (re)engineering is happening in Europe, too. Just look at the way the European unelected elites are trying to erase the diversity of cultures and traditions that once made Europe strong and beautiful "united in diversity". The rise of populism might be a hit-and-miss kind of exercise - Salvini in Italy did a total disaster, Orban in Hungary did something much better - but it's a very limited political reaction to something that has been clearly engineered at the top and cannot be stopped.
Look how all this took place ? it was unification around the currency the Euro. Anybody who does not understand this by now is a retard..
Time to Hide!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
hypermak wrote:
That is an exaggeration. Women might be more subject to mood swings due to their menstrual cycles and that is a negative when they have to make decisions that shape the live of thousands, or millions. But I think it stops there.
No that’s not true. Kohlberg defined six levels of moral development that some boys went through. Essentially all girls topped out at level 3. There are commonsense evolutionary reasons that have been gone into.
Again, these are academic studies on human behaviour and psychology. They are not exact science. I'd take all of them with a pinch of salt. Unless, of course, they have to be used to add weight to a certain agenda.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

hypermak wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 6:52 am
Cornfed wrote:
hypermak wrote:
Again, these are academic studies on human behaviour and psychology. They are not exact science. I'd take all of them with a pinch of salt. Unless, of course, they have to be used to add weight to a certain agenda.
You can publish a paper that uses regression without showing the data fits the assumptions of regression.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Moretorque wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 4:34 am
Look how all this took place ? it was unification around the currency the Euro. Anybody who does not understand this by now is a retard..
The Euro was the last nail in the coffin, actually. European "integration" under a single, mostly unelected, elite of bureaucrats had started even before the Euro was introduced in 1999.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

hypermak wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 7:43 pm
Moretorque wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 4:34 am
The Euro was the last nail in the coffin, actually. European "integration" under a single, mostly unelected, elite of bureaucrats had started even before the Euro was introduced in 1999.
They have to make plans in advance but that is what ties the integration together on a big scale involving all the people from Europe. I had a guy who was 70 in 1985 who lived in Germany tell me it was all about the Jews taking the money supply over after WW 1. He said it was the major reason they were not liked....
Time to Hide!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Moretorque wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 4:59 am
They have to make plans in advance but that is what ties the integration together on a big scale involving all the people from Europe. I had a guy who was 70 in 1985 who lived in Germany tell me it was all about the Jews taking the money supply over after WW 1. He said it was the major reason they were not liked....
Well, if you want to talk about it, most people trace the Jewish takeover of the money circulation around Europe to the Napoleonic wars... And they were not liked then, either :)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

hypermak wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 5:31 am
Moretorque wrote:
Well, if you want to talk about it, most people trace the Jewish takeover of the money circulation around Europe to the Napoleonic wars... And they were not liked then, either :)
At least they know what they are doing and have a plan even if it is depopulation and total control, the sheople forget it...
Time to Hide!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Moretorque wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 6:12 am
hypermak wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 5:31 am
Moretorque wrote:
At least they know what they are doing and have a plan even if it is depopulation and total control, the sheople forget it...
Well, it's easy to know what you're going when you've been sitting on the driver's seat, with the steering wheel firmly in your hands, for several centuries. The kids at the back don't have much of a clue :)
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Domestic violence laws are only used to protect 10% of women, at best. Another 90% of women are using those laws to take advantage of their husband. Women in other countries can only rely on their husband as their protector. In the US law enforcement is their protector. American women don't need a man to protect them. They also don't have any morals to safeguard their husband, while in other countries she knows if she calls cops on her husband and he goes to jail she will be broke because no one will marry a single mother and she will not be able to get a decent job since she needs the time to raise kids all alone. Foreign women usually understand this, so they have much more incentive to work out a resolution when crisis hits instead of filing for divorce or getting a restraining order from police.

Your husband is beating you up? You made a bad decision when you decided to marry a "bad boy", now deal with it. I saw dozens of women that told me about toxic relationships that they had. Well, it comes out that 95% of those women had mental issues, were plain stupid or fell in love with complete douchebags. Women should be held responsible for their bad decisions. Law enforcement should stay out of it. Government should stay out of the family. Deep government involvement only brings more immature behavior and people that leech off the society.
galileo2333
Freshman Poster

Post by galileo2333 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 13th, 2020, 8:39 pm
galileo2333 wrote:
August 13th, 2020, 6:58 pm
That's the purpose of JURY NULLIFICATION. Remember if you're called for jury duty and a guy is on trial for sexual misconducting a woman, vote NOT GUILTY, every time! The MeToo movement stops in the jury room!
To take it a step further, never vote for a female under any circumstances and regardless of party. More and more men in America are thinking this way and I think this upcoming election will see evidence of this.
And there should actually be a legal ban on women holding government office or any position of authority over men. They should add a requirement to become President of the United states that the President must be a man of heterosexual orientation.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

galileo2333 wrote:
August 30th, 2020, 2:35 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 13th, 2020, 8:39 pm
galileo2333 wrote:
August 13th, 2020, 6:58 pm
That's the purpose of JURY NULLIFICATION. Remember if you're called for jury duty and a guy is on trial for sexual misconducting a woman, vote NOT GUILTY, every time! The MeToo movement stops in the jury room!
To take it a step further, never vote for a female under any circumstances and regardless of party. More and more men in America are thinking this way and I think this upcoming election will see evidence of this.
And there should actually be a legal ban on women holding government office or any position of authority over men. They should add a requirement to become President of the United states that the President must be a man of heterosexual orientation.
Exactly right. If the West gets destroyed as completely as I am foreseeing, bans on women voting, holding office, and testifying in court will be implemented.

This is the one thing many Muslim societies get right. Empowering women has led to the unraveling of the West and we haven’t seen anything yet. Just wait.....