Who has major CHEMTRAIL spraying in their area?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Who has major CHEMTRAIL spraying in their area?

Post by Moretorque »

Here in FL, northern FL it is terrible.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

When I had a job earlier in the year that involved wandering around outside all night, I noticed that a jet would overfly the small town I was living in at high level, usually at about 3.00am and spray a trail quite unlike the normal contrails. Depending on the position of the moon it was often easy to see how the trail was greatly spreading and then stopped at some arbitrary point. Basically spraying the town like a weed. Probably no-one else would have noticed.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Report's I am hearing say it is happening all over the country.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Anyone else.
Time to Hide!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

When I was in london it was amazing how much spraying there was.

Here in Germany the spraying is always very heavy.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

From what I am hearing it is taking place in all NATO countries.
Time to Hide!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Moretorque wrote:From what I am hearing it is taking place in all NATO countries.
It's bad in NYC too!
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

zboy1 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:From what I am hearing it is taking place in all NATO countries.
It's bad in NYC too!
NYC also has some of the most SSRI-infested water in the world. Don't buy into the myth that NYC has high quality tap water!
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

It's just a fact of life now. As people became more aware and vocal the last few years the spraying became nocturnal. So it's much harder to see the planes.

Maybe they are spraying metals into the skies to manipulate data in climate research by creating a greenhouse effect to either destroy the earth or sell their "man made global warming" agenda. Ironically it would be "man made".
Last edited by odbo on August 7th, 2020, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

From what I have been reading and have seen there used to be 7 different cloud types, now Nasa is claiming over 30 and their new guide is claiming that 25 of the 30 + are real cloud formations when they are actually Chem Trail spraying's in their new picture guide.
Time to Hide!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Moretorque wrote:From what I have been reading and have seen there used to be 7 different cloud types, now Nasa is claiming over 30 and their new guide is claiming that 25 of the 30 + are real cloud formations when they are actually Chem Trail spraying's in their new picture guide.
Astronomy may have made many discoveries but meteorology should have stayed the same. Maybe they pulled the same bs when the industrial revolution began to exonerate air pollution.