Student loan debt is the next financial crisis

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Student loan debt is the next financial crisis

Post by jamesbond »

Just wait until the student loan bubble bursts. The student loan debt in America is up to 1.2 trillion dollars! :shock:

That is something almost no one is talking about, that alone could send us into a depression.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS3qi5BlrqU[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Student loan debt is the next financial crisis

Post by Moretorque »

People are talking about it, the whole world wide system is collapsing and headed for a reset. Either a debt Jubilee, total collapse or war. Our rulers want WW 3 and then try and set the table up on the other side with America being Germany this time so they can carve this pesky country up.

They are pushing for a draft for women so they have big plans!
Last edited by Moretorque on June 16th, 2016, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

jamesbond wrote:Just wait until the student loan bubble bursts. The student loan debt in America is up to 1.2 trillion dollars! :shock:

That is something almost no one is talking about, that alone could send us into a depression.
Maybe they can get their sugar daddies to cover it. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I know a girl who went to a university whose name is derived from the Latin for one hundred. And guess what? When she graduated, she was over $100,000 in debt. I am so glad that I did not get her. Rescued at the last moment by that girl flaking out on me. At first I thought it was one of the worst things that could ever happen. However, looking back, that was a blessing in disguise because I was not acting wisely. Being in all that debt doesn't stop her from getting full body tattoos, even when she says she has no money left at the end of each month.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The next financial crisis will be centered in America but will affect all countries.

1. Stock market crash
2. Bond market crash
3. Real estate crash
4. Dollar crash
5. Bank accounts seized around the world
6. Pensions lost

What will be the catalyst for the next financial crisis is a matter of great debate. You can take your pick. Any one of these listed could easily cause a global economic collapse by themselves. However, the combined force of all these factors crashing at the same time will have us living back in the 1800's overnight. You'll be lucky if you survive the first 90 days following the next crash. Unemployment will explode.

1. US national debt
2. US credit card debt
3. US commercial loan debt
4. US military spending
5. US student loans debt
6. Obamacare
7. Japanese Bond market crash
8. Breexit
9. EU debt
10. Shanghai gold exchange default
11. COMEX gold exchange default
12. Bank derivatives exposure (Deutsche Bank, Bank of America etc...)
13. 401K's being withdrawn at the same time
14. Commodity prices crash (this has already happened)
15. China national debt
16. World War 3
Last edited by Taco on June 16th, 2016, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

More western delusions. The world is made to think or rather forced that without western concept of living. Your life will end. Even if entire America disappears tomorrow along with white race and blacks :lol: :lol: ...The world would be fine.

There are more than a million ways to live on earth. India has seen worse than America and world wars and it survived.

DO NOT BELIEVE IN FAKE JEWISH ECONOMY AND EDUCATION. If you pursue spirituality, which is what your goal should be when you are born as a human. God will provide you with two meals a day to achieve your goals. Guaranteed.

Student Loan is Jewish trick to feed you sh*t called Education and give you nothing in return. Come to God. Pursue God. Never ever listen to your parents, but love them and you will be free....That is the first step

Parents are ignorant and force kids to go to Jewish education. DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS and your first step towards spirituality has begun.