Coronavirus from Wuhan, China

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Coronavirus from Wuhan, China

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 5:19 am
Possibly, but lets admit that there were those of us calling the virus a hoax way before you were, right?
As I recall both you and I were initially saying it wasn't a hoax: you were gleefully hoping to see a mass dieoff of boomers, I was gleefully hoping to see a mass dieoff of competitor sugar daddies.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 5:26 am
Cornfed wrote:
Possibly, but lets admit that there were those of us calling the virus a hoax way before you were, right?
As I recall both you and I were initially saying it wasn't a hoax: you were gleefully hoping to see a mass dieoff of boomers, I was gleefully hoping to see a mass dieoff of competitor sugar daddies.
I think I was undecided, but was saying the situation might be a disaster, which I still believe. I very quickly came round to believing the damage to be done by the virus itself was a hoax. Prove me wrong.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 5:11 am
Yesterday my forum avatar was suddenly rotated sideways by itself for no reason. I had to reupload it to correct it. That never happens and should be impossible. Furthermore, it didn't happen to anyone else's avatar, only mine. Why? Was that a warning from the deep state that they are watching me and can take me down anytime they want? Because I've been talking shit about those doing the lockdown and calling the virus a hoax?
Right. But since I'm forum admin, maybe they decided to send the warning to me first, instead of everyone else here, to make a point? How can a forum avatar rotate sideways by itself all of a sudden? What kind of glitch could cause such a weird thing like that? Isn't it also symbolic, saying that "we can take you down, or we will take you down"? Since my avatar rotated sideways is symbolic of me falling down to the floor right? Isn't that creepy or what? Like something from a horror movie. Maybe I should start declaring the virus to be real and agree with whatever CNN says?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 5:32 am
I very quickly came round to believing the damage to be done by the virus itself was a hoax. Prove me wrong.
Here's the true story: Covid-19 is indeed a new illness. About as deadly as a bad flu, but much more contagious than flu, either inherently more contagious or more contagious because it's brand new. Result is that covid-19 creates a sudden surge in death rate among the vulnerable population (hence those overflowing hospitals in New York) but soons burns out, like in 2 weeks, whereas annual winter flu kills the same vulnerable population over maybe 2 months. You can see this visually in the graphs at https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps/. So not a hoax, but doesn't justify lockdown either. Just isolate the vulnerable population until there is herd immunity among the young.

Low mortality was not obvious initially, so I'm hesitant to call the lockdown in Wuhan overreaction. By mid February, low overall mortality rate was becoming increasingly clear, and now there is no question.

On 19 March, British public health service removed covid-19 from list of high consequence infectious diseases (HCID), because it was clear by then that overall mortality was low: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-conseq ... f-covid-19. Note that this same British public health site is now giving hysterical advice about protecting yourself from covid-19, despite having long ago concluded that the disease isn't all that dangerous. That hysterical advice is a recent addition, probably due to political pressure, but covid-19 remains removed from the official HCID list.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But guys, how do you explain this? These guys with a camcorder drive around hospitals showing them to all be empty, when the media claims they are overflowing with COVID19 patients. How can that be? Does that mean it's a hoax? How do you explain this? Where are the all the packed hospitals the media claims? How come you don't seem them in real life?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 5:52 am
Here's the true story: Covid-19 is indeed a new illness. About as deadly as a bad flu, but much more contagious than flu, either inherently more contagious or more contagious because it's brand new
Oh bullshit it is the common cold.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

flowerthief00 wrote:
April 23rd, 2020, 8:52 am
Oh HA and its conspiracy theories. David Icke is that guy who believes reptilian creatures are posing as normal humans right? That's the person you go to for analysis?

Reading through this thread, about the only one whose posts I learned things from is Yohan. (Well, Shemp is always interesting but I am not convinced that covid-19 is no more dangerous than the flu)

The only conspiracy theory that wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be true is that coronavirus originated from a Chinese bio-lab, since this is the CCP we're talking about. They expelled all foreign journalists, were arresting anyone who spoke out about the virus since early on, have been caught lying time and again, were literally welding people's homes shut...they're capable of just about anything.

But Bill Gates?? What kind of person can believe that Bill Gates is out to get us?
Answer here:

LOL That Dr. Todd Grande guy was ripped to shreds in the comments section. He even claims that Bill Gates would never lie and never do anything wrong, and that the US government can never lie either. LOL. Totally stupid and brainwashed. He also thinks all "conspiracy theories" are false even if they are factually true. Stupid man. He must be a terrible psychologist. That video got 1200 thumbs down, not surprisingly.

I wrote this in his comments section:
Dr. Todd, if Gates is in on a conspiracy, he isn't the mastermind. He is a gopher and controlled, just like others. It's part of the deal for his success. He has to serve the cult and start philanthropy organizations like other powerful folks like the Rockefellers do, in order to carry out the agenda of the NWO. Listen to David Icke's latest interview and you will learn how it works. You appear to be uninformed and naive and not know how things work. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8AJUo-zJP4
Also, no not all conspiracies are false. Some are true. You just either deny them or refuse to see the evidence or refuse to do some real research.
Btw Dr. Todd, if you think the moon landing was real, watch this 30 min presentation by Rob Skiba in Amsterdam. He shows you lots of irrefutable proof that NASA is a fraud, it's no longer a "conspiracy theory" as you claim. You will be shocked. This is VERY incriminating. I challenge you to try to debunk it. The smartest man in the world could not. See here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRr0B-l3gAY That presentation proves you wrong without a doubt. You lose Dr. Todd.
True but elites are controlled. They gotta serve what the cult tells them to do. That's part of the package deal. They aren't free to do whatever they want. No way. They don't get something for nothing. See this David Icke interview that explains this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8AJUo-zJP4
This is brilliant in response to his claim that Bill Gates would never do anything wrong. lol
Rocket Sunshine
5 days ago
Bill Gates is being sued by an entire country! India! Google it!

Soulful Truth
3 days ago
More importantly, he's been sued by Cyrus Parsa.

HelloMoto
5 hours ago
It's been debunked,Google it!!!
So true.
Mike MakesRight
5 days ago
I find it interesting how people apply the label “conspiracy theory” to anything they disagree with, in an effort to discredit it rather than look at the facts.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Welcome to the communal dictatorship....
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Apr 1, 2020 Aftermath of a Lockdown

The Corona lockdowns use prison psychology :!:

Apr 29, 2020 Is this the New Normal? - Prison Talk

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. This quarantine has gone on long enough. Why dont they just quarantine all those infected and all the elderly and fragile, and leave everyone else alone to go about their business? By now those who are infected should be identified and narrowed down right?

What's the WHO's rationale or public reason for continuing the lockdown? Can't countries refuse the WHO's orders like Sweden is doing?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 12:42 am
I don't understand something. This quarantine has gone on long enough. Why dont they just quarantine all those infected and all the elderly and fragile, and leave everyone else alone to go about their business? By now those who are infected should be identified and narrowed down right?

What's the WHO's rationale or public reason for continuing the lockdown? Can't countries refuse the WHO's orders like Sweden is doing?
Come'on Mr Wu, you being a commie should know how all this works.... Hey did Walter plug that girl with his fire hose ?
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

May 1, 2020 Coronavirus - Ask Questions Get Punished

Buying cheap goods from China cost everyone else in the long run :shock:

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HappyGuy wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 11:18 pm
May 1, 2020 Coronavirus - Ask Questions Get Punished

Buying cheap goods from China cost everyone else in the long run :shock:

The first city to start the shut downs was San Fran from my reading which makes sense because that is the gate way to the US from Asia. Well guess what, I was reading a post from a guy who worked at San Fran international airport and he said not one employee there had tested positive for 19.This was about 2 or 3 weeks ago....

The communal dictatorship. :D
Time to Hide!
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

ARTICLE WHICH PROVES THAT THE MILLENNIAL GENERATION IS A BUNCH OF WIMPS, AS IF WE DIDN'T ALREADY HAVE PLENTY SUCH PROOF:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-lovin ... ids-insane

P.S. I AM A PROUD BOOMER MYSELF.
HappyGuy

Sue China?

Post by HappyGuy »

Suing China in a class-action :shock:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/public- ... al-weapon/

https://www.justsecurity.org/69460/dont ... ronavirus/

Apr 19, 2020: Lawsuit sues China for six trillion dollars in coronavirus reparations | 60 Minutes Australia