Tucker Carlson debunks the Coronavirus hysteria (Fox News)

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Tucker Carlson debunks the Coronavirus hysteria (Fox News)

Post by Shemp »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 18th, 2020, 8:10 pm
. Without social distancing there would have been many more deaths. A month and a half is not that long to save many lives. I also believe Sweden had a much worse outcome than their neighbors who implemented social distancing. So far, Sweden lost 1511, where Finland lost 90 and Norway 64.
Social distancing is NOT directly intended to stop deaths, bur rather to slow them down so that the hospitals don't get overwhelmed. Sweden IS practicing social distancing, but moderately, and indeed hospitals aren't overwhelmed there. If they become overwhelmed, then Sweden will.have to tighten up. Meanwhile, the countries with lockdown will eventually unlock, and then what? They'll immediately have to lockdown again and again and again. Meanwhile, they are being economically destroyed.

Note that Finland and Norway are smaller than Sweden, so death rate per 100,000 is the correct measure. Those neighbors will eventually catch up by that measure, unless some miracle anti-viral is discovered, but there has never been an anti-viral for flu so don't hold your breath. Personally, I'd be much more frightened myself of treatment by an untested anti-viral than covid-19 itself. A vaccine is just a weakened version of covid19, and so no better or worse than covid19 itself to strong patients. A vaccine would be very helpful for the elderly.

Most people, including all frequent travelers, will eventually get covid-19. If you are weak when you get it, you will die. That's the bottom line. Scientists who advised social distancing and "flattening the curve" knew that all along, but somehow stupid people got the idea that social distancing makes covid19 disappear permanently.

To reiterate, social distancing spreads out the unavoidable deaths of weaklings, so that hospitals have capacity to treat stronger patients and thus reduce avoidable deaths. In fact, given that hospitals in most places (other than NYC) are empty, your best bet would be to volunteer to get infected now, just in case you need medical care. I would do that personally if my local hospital were empty and they were offering infection to volunteers.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
April 19th, 2020, 12:50 am
Social distancing is NOT directly intended to stop deaths, bur rather to slow them down so that the hospitals don't get overwhelmed.
That was the original reason given, which actually made a certain amount of sense. Now they are really scrambling for rationalisations for them justifying destroying the economy over the common cold, and you can't seem to get a clear statement out of them.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
April 19th, 2020, 1:02 am
...you can't seem to get a clear statement out of them.
Of course not. Neither the media nor politicians benefit from truth and clarity. Media needs to maximize excitement and interest, so people stayed glued to the television/newspapers/internet, and the way to generate excitement and interest is with mix of fear and confusion.

Politicians are responsible for public policy, which amounts to tradeoffs: if you spend more here, you have spend less here, or you have to raise taxes somewhere, etc. But if politicians are clear about policy, then of course the losers in these tradeoffs will be furious and remember who to vote against next election. So politicians love confusion, and since fear adds to confusion, they like creating fear as well.

In other words, media and politicians have aligned interest in maximizing fear and confusion in all situations, whether this covid19, or wars, or global warming, or crime or whatever.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

The job of the media is to indoctrinate and condition the commoners. For example, if the media says that there is going to be a run on toilet tissue, then the population will all run out to buy as much toilet tissue as possible.

The politicians are controlled behind the scenes by the same elites who own the media. Politics is little more than a rubber stamp with scripted theater. Yes, it is a conspiracy.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Apr 16, 2020: Dr Phil's grim warning about mental health risks amid coronavirus - the lockdowns will kill more people in the long run from depression and financial ruin

His figure of 360,000 people dying every year from swimming pools was incorrect:

https://news.yahoo.com/dr-phil-begrudgi ... 00875.html
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-ne ... ol-deaths/
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 18th, 2020, 8:10 pm
So far, Sweden lost 1511, where Finland lost 90 and Norway 64.
That's true, but I'm not sure if that tells the whole story. Finland and Norway will likely lose far more than 1511 when you consider the ruined lives, livelihoods, and family lives involved. Rates of alcoholism, drug abuse, and suicide will make that 1511 figure seem small in due time, not to mention the billions of Euros and Kroners lost in the tanked economies.

In the final analysis, Sweden might turn out to be the more reasonable model.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this guy with a camcorder shows that the whole coronavirus may be a hoax it seems. He shows how all the hospitals around him are empty even though the media reports that they are full.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
April 19th, 2020, 7:34 pm
Wow this guy with a camcorder shows that the whole coronavirus may be a hoax it seems. He shows how all the hospitals around him are empty even though the media reports that they are full.

Simple standard. If it's on every news channel 24 hours a day, it is probably a false flag or hoax.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dr. SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD Crushes Dr. Fauci Exposes Birx, Clintons, Bill Gates, And The W.H.O

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dr. Andrew Kaufman explains why the Coronavirus doesn't exist, and is a mere sleight of hand trick

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
April 21st, 2020, 4:15 am
Dr. Andrew Kaufman explains why the Coronavirus doesn't exist, and is a mere sleight of hand trick
Well maybe, but even if it does exist, it is a cold. I don't think we should get caught up on arguments like Kaufman's, even if they turn out to be true. Lets just emphasise that these traitorous bastards have destroyed trillions of dollars of value over the common cold.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Swedish doctor explains why lockdowns are the wrong way to go.

That was one of the more extraordinary interviews we have done here at UnHerd.

Professor Johan Giesecke, one of the world’s most senior epidemiologists, advisor to the Swedish Government (he hired Anders Tegnell who is currently directing Swedish strategy), the first Chief Scientist of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, and an advisor to the director general of the WHO, lays out with typically Swedish bluntness why he thinks:

- UK policy on lockdown and other European countries are not evidence-based
- The correct policy is to protect the old and the frail only
- This will eventually lead to herd immunity as a “by-product”
- The initial UK response, before the “180 degree U-turn”, was better
- The Imperial College paper was “not very good” and he has never seen an unpublished paper have so much policy impact
- The paper was very much too pessimistic
- Any such models are a dubious basis for public policy anyway
- The flattening of the curve is due to the most vulnerable dying first as much as the lockdown
- The results will eventually be similar for all countries
- Covid-19 is a “mild disease” and similar to the flu, and it was the novelty of the disease that scared people.
- The actual fatality rate of Covid-19 is the region of 0.1%
- At least 50% of the population of both the UK and Sweden will be shown to have already had the disease when mass antibody testing becomes available

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sweden refuses to do a lockdown like other countries, and considers it unnecessary hysteria and refuses to give in to it, but remains rational instead.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Let me erase that "good on Tucker" in the OP. He was flogging the scamdemic for weeks, prodded on by his go-to MD, Dr. Siegel. It's great that he finally figured out what's going on, but a non-superficial look at the early data could have and did lead many to the correct conclusions.

At this point in the U.S., the scam is nothing more than the successor to Russiagate and Ukrainegate -- just the latest attempt to remove Trump from office. The usual suspects -- and whatever else might be said about Trump he has all the right enemies, so maybe he's doing something right -- would be fine with completely demolishing the American economy to achieve that end.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPrbGU0Wyh4

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oGVRqleTzzMi/

Why do people like Tucker and these doctors bother to try to inform depraved moronic modern scum? They should encourage the destruction of the modern West and support Islam as an alternative.