Latest black riots

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Latest black riots

Post by Moretorque »

nnnnnnnnnn
Last edited by Moretorque on June 26th, 2020, 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 1:01 pm
Uncanny song from the 70s.

The best song for the events of late is Kill The White People by Tyrone Green. :D
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Americans, only you can solve this problem, and the solution is rusting away in your closets.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

:lol:

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

All wits have already been killed. Idiocracy has arrived.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I dont get something. Black men die all the time from police or gangs or whatever. Whats so special about george floyd? What if george floyd wasnt killed and the cop didnt do what he did? Would these riots still have happened?

So all police departments were ordered to stand down and do nothing? That makes it too obvious to everyone that this is a conspiracy.

Haven't the riots quieted down yet?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Disturbing prediction from a guy on Telegram called @Kai_Murros:

"We are coming closer and closer to the tipping point. Right now, we are at the beginning of the roaring '20s and just like 100 years ago, the party will come to a violent end just when people least expect it. If we think of economics, the collapse may come today or tomorrow - just remember the year 2008 and how the economic turmoil began. When the markets closed on Friday 3rd. Oct. there was not a cloud in the sky, and everybody believed that growth would never end -- but then come Monday 6th Oct., and it was said that the global economy based on money might dissolve by the end of that week.

When tensions run, high single political actions may have massive ramifications. Just think if Erdogan sends the 3.6 million refugees to Europe and if the political elite allows them to enter. We are living in a highly chaotic system and one single act - just like the murder of Arch Duke Ferdinand in 1914 - may be the burning match in the powder keg. There is a saying that a system is solid --- until it collapses.

I believe that the economic elite, the bankers, etc. want the collapse because every economic crisis is always an opportunity to redistribute wealth from the poor/middle-class to the rich. Every economic crisis is, obviously, also an existential risk to the elite but the elite is confident that eventually, the system survives no matter how severe the crisis, and in the end, they may keep their ill-gotten gains. This is parasitical thinking - the parasite slowly kills the host, getting fatter in the process. The parasite doesn't want to kill the host but its appetite grows as the host seems to survive no matter how much the parasite is devouring it. Eventually, the host/the system dies, killing the parasite with it - this is our great opportunity!

As what comes to "complete control over the masses," I can tell you that after having seen the collapse of the Soviet bloc and Arab Spring, it is clear to me that no system is invincible. Every system is only as strong as its economy. No matter how much there is control over the masses when the time is up, the system crashes.

The revolution cometh like a thief in the night ... just when you least expect it.

Hello,

I am very excited about the events that have now taken place. BLM and every other violent/totalitarian anti-white movement has now the momentum ... and they will go far. In the US this will not stop at pulling down the Confederate statues but it will continue until all statues of white men have been pulled down. The same applies to Europe. Since all our history will be perceived as racist and imperialistic (even in countries which never even had any empire) the logical conclusion is that our entire history must be erased.

The masses of POC are raging with the consent of the liberal elite, which gives them extra energy and confidence. The army and police are kneeling down and law and order will collapse in many places. A large number of guilt-ridden white people are supporting the masses of POC which is why this will turn into a combination of the Modern Cultural Revolution and Haiti 1804. This is just the beginning and things will get much worse.

Eventually, the white population will no longer trust the government, the media, the academia.
The collapse of the society begins when a growing amount of the core population feels the state apparatus is now their enemy. White people will have to start forming militias to defend themselves as the system fails/refuses to protect them. The dying liberal state will deny people the right to law and order leaving behind it a vacuum which is quickly taken over by either citizen militias or criminal gangs.

So far, after every terrorist attack or major chimpout the pundits have been very eager to say that now something has happened that cannot be mended, that this or that terrorist attack or riot was the game-changer. I have always been very skeptical as all these dramatic events tend to be forgotten in a couple of days. This time everything is different because the BLM ect. anti-white movements have massive institutional power behind them. This is no longer a street chimpout but it will spread into government, civil service, schools, businesses etc. Few days of mayhem in the streets will now transform into a relentless political process that will affect every aspect of the life of the ordinary white people.

Soon white people can no longer hide or pretend nothing is happening. The world they used to know will be torn apart before their eyes. They will be taught to hate themselves and accept any lawlesness and physical attacks against them. One kneeling down will not be enough white people will have to learn to grovel constantly -- and they will.

A law of physics states that force always creates its counterforce. This applies to politics as well but at this stage, it is better that the liberals, the BLM, Antifa etc. will have full rein. There will be no change until white people have suffered enough. This erasing of white history and white people from the existence will reveal the totalitarian nature of the late-stage liberal society. Add to that the multinational corporations - those tax-dodging conglomerates - suddenly taking a moral stance and posturing with the Antifa (which was supposed to be their enemy) - eventually it will dawn to people that something must be done.

The totalitarian nature of the late-stage liberal society will be accentuated by the fact that also businesses take part in controlling people. Bootlicking and groveling spectacles in the streets will be complemented by the SJW control in social media. The ordinary citizen will be considered a racist even if he/she doesn't join the campaigns for political orthodoxy. So far you were a racist only if you published racist content but now it is enough that you publish holiday snapshots when you should publish material celebrating BLM.

I believe that the death of George Floyd and everything that has resulted from it is a game-changer. Now, finally, the system has declared war against the core population of the western societies. The tension between reality and the official ideology will become unbearable. The media is doing an excellent job in spreading lies but even Pravda could not save the Soviet Union."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Jun 16, 2020
Federal Charges on the way! - Prison Talk 23.11
#CHAZ #FederalPrison

They dont serve vegan food or soy lattes in federal prisons! These "Autonomous" people better start prepping for some serious FED TIME!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 6th, 2020, 12:05 am
I dont get something. Black men die all the time from police or gangs or whatever. Whats so special about george floyd? What if george floyd wasnt killed and the cop didnt do what he did? Would these riots still have happened?
Of course. The commies would have just promoted the case of some other dead black scumbag.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So have the riots stopped and quieted down yet? Are they only happeninng in downtown areas of big cities? What about the suburbs? Do you see them from outside your home window? Do they harass strangers on the street passing by?

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^ Still going on. Every day I hear of a new statue being torn down.

Everyone is giving their predictions for where this will go so here's mine:

The presidential election will determine what manner of calamity befalls the US.

If Biden wins then all the riots and chaos will end abruptly, in a similar way to how giving the school bully your lunch money makes the bully go away...for awhile. But if that happens it is possible that the Reps will never win another presidential election ever again; Dems will have seen to that. It will be political checkmate in their favor. Many others including Tucker Carlson have gone on record saying the same. Basically it will be a one-party system from here on out. Reps are so spineless that they will let it all happen or become Dems themselves. The nation will undergo radical change.

If Trump wins, then the Left will not take that sitting down. There will be civil war. Not armies marching on battlefields, mind you, but pretty much exactly what we are seeing now but on a greater scale. Ugly though this will be, it may be the only chance to possibly save the US.

So either way, calamity. Americans can only choose the form the calamity takes.
Like the end of Ghostbusters when they have to choose the form of the Destructor (and Ray chooses the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is an article apparently by an ex-cop analysing the last moments of dead black criminal scumbag George Floyd. It was obviously fairly normal police procedure.

https://www.amren.com/commentary/2020/0 ... oyd-video/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well statues can easily be rebuilt. Are these priceless statues that are irreplaceable?

Why doesn't Trump just order the police or national guard to stop the rioting? I thought the President is commander in chief of the US armed forces?

Nixon should have ordered the army to protect him during Watergate too. He had the authority to.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

You're mad at the white man. Why destroy my business?

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/jesseleepeterson/

April 12th, 2021
BLM Founder | Tommy Sotomayor
https://www.bitchute.com/video/74YGmMVgSQHo/
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/tommysotomayor/

Last edited by HappyGuy on April 23rd, 2021, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 12:54 am
Well statues can easily be rebuilt. Are these priceless statues that are irreplaceable?
Why doesn't Trump just order the police or national guard to stop the rioting? I thought the President is commander in chief of the US armed forces?
As you see, Biden is not doing so much better.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rests.html
BLM protesters and cops come to BLOWS as statue near Columbus Circle is vandalized with anti-police graffiti in NYC
A group of hundreds of protesters were seen marching through Manhattan on Thursday before vandalizing a statue in Columbus Circle
Several protesters were seen brawling with NYPD officers while others threw an unidentified liquid at them; the protesters were apparently for black trans lives
One protester was seemingly heard on video attempting to spit on cops
However a few hundreds of protesters of any race is not really a very impressive number of people for such a large city as NYC.

Media should better call them vandals and hooligans. Police should use a water cannon with red ink and itching powder to get rid of these useless annoying boys and girls.
Last edited by Yohan on April 23rd, 2021, 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.