Trump administration to crack down on censorship by big tech companies

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Trump administration to crack down on censorship by big tech companies

Post by jamesbond »

It's taken him three and a half years but Trump is finally going to crack down on censorship from big tech companies.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trump administration to crack down on censorship by big tech companies

Post by Cornfed »

I already pointed this out, but likely nothing will happen. Trump is a weak pansy and a waste of space.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cornfed wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 11:00 pm
I already pointed this out, but likely nothing will happen. Trump is a weak pansy and a waste of space.

He should of done something about this in his first year of his presidency.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow Trump is taking action against online censorship by tech giants! See below.

https://banned.news/2020-05-28-anatomy- ... c-230.html

https://www.newstarget.com/Files/EO-Pre ... orship.pdf
Anatomy of President Trump’s executive order to end political bias by the tech giants and challenge Sec. 230 (plus 10 urgent action items)

A draft of President Trump’s impeding executive order that targets the censorship and political bias of the tech giants has been leaked online. You can view the draft at this link from NewsTarget.com (PDF), which ironically is banned by Facebook and all the other tech giants.

This article summarizes the key points of the executive order, which stands as the first real action President Trump has taken against the extreme censorship that has been pursued for years by the techno-fascists from Silicon Valley.

For the record, we have called for a suspension of all elections until a period of one year has elapsed after free speech is restored in America, arguing that democracy cannot function in a fair and free manner without protections for the freedom to speak, read, post and share. The tech giants have systematically and maliciously targeted conservatives, Trump supporters, Christians and pro-liberty individuals with extreme censorship, and their fraud is so complete that they deny they are engaged in censorship at all.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is something he should of done back in 2017, better late than never.

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Yup it's about time.
We should understand the reasons regulation of social media is justified, one being that these big companies have been up to now granted certain allowances--the liability shield Trump mentions--by hiding behind the status of neutrality without actually being neutral at all, which is like cheating the system.

I'm gonna be following this story. In the country where I currently live the government has been actively working with Facebook to censor content deemed "anti-government", whatever they want that to mean. It will be interesting to see what Facebook does.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

A lot of people in the United States are upset with the censorship big tech companies are doing. This move from Trump should help him with the election coming up in five months.