The Great Reset Has Begun: Seattle

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Great Reset Has Begun: Seattle

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I am not making this stuff up:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sea ... r-clueless

Finally my Great American Reset seems to be upon us. A portion of Seattle has been taken over by a warlord named Raz Simone and his armed henchmen. The black female police chief has pulled back in submission and the female mayor is letting it all happen, by intention if you asked me.

President Trump has called on the Governor of Washington to weigh in to reestablish order, but he was unaware of the crisis at the time Trump consulted him.

The section of the city under warlord control has named itself the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone or CHAZ.

The longer the three layers of government quibble about how to handle this, the more this will grow and copycat zones will pop up across the country.

I may just get my Civil War 2.0 this year yet!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Great Reset Has Begun: Seattle

Post by Cornfed »

Kind of odd that the left is essentially staging a coup against itself. I guess the idea is to get their dystopian agenda implemented quicker than it would be in normal circumstances.
Last edited by Cornfed on June 11th, 2020, 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This was done on purpose.... Destroy the economy with the pandemic and then try and start a civil war.

I went and bought a copy of Robocop because some people were saying it was about the most relevant movie of the last 30 years.... I hope they were not right....
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 2:53 pm
A portion of Seattle has been taken over by a warlord

The black female police chief has pulled back in submission and the female mayor is letting it all happen, by intention if you asked me.
Seattle seems to be one of the key cities in the Coronavirus scam. Microsoft is from that area and the Seattle Space Needle is shaped like a needle that will inject Bill Gate's vaccines.

June 12, 2017
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... elevators/

Jun 1, 2018
The Seattle Space Needle just got $100 million renovation — take a look inside
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/01/picture ... ation.html
According to the Space Needle website, 11-year-old Bill Gates won a dinner at the restaurant in 1966, offered by his pastor. Gates had to memorize three chapters of the Gospel of Matthew, and he reportedly recited the sermon flawlessly.
Last edited by HappyGuy on June 14th, 2020, 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The Space Needle is so they can inject Godzilla with a Bill Gates vaccine and paralyze him after Mr.Wu summons him to save us....
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

At least the CHAZ people have learned a lesson from Occupy Wall Street. OWS apparently had a problem with female participants being raped. The CHAZers have effectively prevented this by making sure all females involved are monstrously ugly.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tucker on the subject:

Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

I think this clip from Batman movie trilogy has some relevance to the current situation.

Pure coincidence or a preview from Hollywood about what would happen in America's future?
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Finally my Great American Reset seems to be upon us. A portion of Seattle has been taken over by a warlord named Raz Simone and his armed henchmen. The black female police chief has pulled back in submission and the female mayor is letting it all happen, by intention if you asked me.

President Trump has called on the Governor of Washington to weigh in to reestablish order, but he was unaware of the crisis at the time Trump consulted him.

The section of the city under warlord control has named itself the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone or CHAZ.

The longer the three layers of government quibble about how to handle this, the more this will grow and copycat zones will pop up across the country.

You do know if that, if societal collapse and your Civil War 2.0 happens in the US, your stocks will become worthless and the government tit that has been feeding you will withdraw? This doesn't sound like a "sit back with popcorn and enjoy" moment to you, or any US citizen still living in the US?

Are you just dreaming to sit pretty like a local chieftain, Mad Max style, and have a harem of several desperate American girls surrounding you?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

As Michael Caine said in the movie "Dark Knight": "Some people don't want something logical like money. Some people just wanna see the world burn." Perhaps CE is one of those types. Maybe Cornfed too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 9:37 pm
As Michael Caine said in the movie "Dark Knight": "Some people don't want something logical like money. Some people just wanna see the world burn." Perhaps CE is one of those types. Maybe Cornfed too.
@Contrarian Expatriate probably feels like Nero playing his lyre while Rome is burning. Total end-times insanity, if you ask me...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 9:06 pm
You do know if that, if societal collapse and your Civil War 2.0 happens in the US, your stocks will become worthless and the government tit that has been feeding you will withdraw? This doesn't sound like a "sit back with popcorn and enjoy" moment to you, or any US citizen still living in the US?
A civil war does not necessarily mean the end of government. Look at the first civil war. The federal government remained intact.

But if you are alluding to my personal well-being in such a cataclysm, don't. Some of us have been financially preparing for this for YEARS. I have several permanent residencies at the ready and a few more in the works. If stocks collapsed by 90% that would be great because most of my holdings are not even in stocks, and I have income producing investments abroad as well. And as for my pension, I say let it go if it comes to that for at least I would have a reason to fully renounce my citizenship and save a multitude of tax headaches.

I say burn it all to the ground so the social rebuild can commence in earnest. I'll be more than alright I can assure you. In fact, I would swoop back in to contribute to the rebuild in the aftermath.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 9:37 pm
Cornfed wants to see what he considers "ZOG" Western governments fall.

I want to see gynocentrism and all of its advocates vanquished from the face of the nation. There is a huge difference there you know.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 9:06 pm
Are you just dreaming to ...... have a harem of several desperate American girls surrounding you?
I have close to that now. The scamdemic lockdown has been nothing short of a boon to my personal life in this country. Girls are already scared, inundated with student debt and phone/pet/nail salon/internet bills with less or no income. Many have dropped out of university because $30,000 a year for online classes is at all not worth it.

But a Great Reset event would certainly magnify that phenomenon.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This riot stuff just got real. I didn't know all of this was happening in Seattle, maybe Chicago will be next! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."