Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Could Covid19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Post by WorldTraveler »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:33 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:16 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:04 pm
I think the problem with disease is that it can leave permanent damage to the body. They know this by study SARS patients 17 years later.
That's the key so the better the condition of your body and health BEFOREHAND, the lesser the damage to it short term and long term.

I happen to think that Americans tend to so obese and unhealthy, that Covid will have the most devastating impact here more than anywhere else. That's one of the reasons our infection and death rates have been so high relative to the rest of the world.
Pretty friggin' much. It's the out of shape and oldies succumbing to this crap. Fred The Godson, former NYC rapper, had succumbed to this crap because he was out of shape. Go figure. The George Burns and Golden Girls don't stand a chance against this CV19 crap. Other than that, it's just a flu, still not as lethal as HIV though. That's a horrible man-made f-up.
Covid is a lot easier to catch than HIV. Your chances to catch HIV if you wear a condom is almost zero.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

WorldTraveler wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 3:12 pm
Covid is a lot easier to catch than HIV.
Dr. Fauci and Dr. Mikovits were involved in both hoaxes.

In this documentary now banned on Youtube she claims Fauci covered up HIV, but she's part of the same hoax:

DOCTORS IN BLACK / PlanDemic
https://banned.video/watch?id=5eb3062575314400169f3e6c

May 14, 2020
Judy Mikovits And Her Agenda - The Fullerton Informer :idea:

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

HappyGuy wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 10:31 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 3:12 pm
Covid is a lot easier to catch than HIV.
Dr. Fauci and Dr. Mikovits were involved in both hoaxes.

In this documentary now banned on Youtube she claims Fauci covered up HIV, but she's part of the same hoax:

DOCTORS IN BLACK / PlanDemic
https://banned.video/watch?id=5eb3062575314400169f3e6c

May 14, 2020
Judy Mikovits And Her Agenda - The Fullerton Informer :idea:

I've come to the conclusion that most people will never wake up to the reality of the depth of these hoaxes. It's simply too unbelievable and too deeply ingrained.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Post by WorldTraveler »

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... yq4DXOypbc

My cousin who is 22 had it. She was very sick with fever and flu symptoms for two weeks. Three months later she still has fatigue and rapid heart beat at times.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WorldTraveler wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 11:23 pm
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-n ... yq4DXOypbc

My cousin who is 22 had it. She was very sick with fever and flu symptoms for two weeks. Three months later she still has fatigue and rapid heart beat at times.
We often have this. It is called life.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Covid-19 is not a hoax of course, but its danger is exaggerated.
No need to shut down the entire world.

It's a new flu-like virus infection, and as any flu infection, if not taken seriously you might find yourself suddenly suffering of pneumonia or other more severe illnesses.

Here in Japan and South Korea the observation is about the same.

There is a big difference between densely populated cities and rural areas.

About 2 percent of patients die, but almost all of them are 80+ years old or had already medical issues in their past.
Here in Japan and South Korea, comparing 2020, 2019 and 2018 month by month show that the death rate - with or without Covid-19 - did not change at all.

Some people don't even know they are infected, only suffering of some headache and a little fever for a few days, while others need to rest up to three weeks...but they recover.

It is also a big difference in the number of people infected, comparing Asian countries to USA and Europe. Discipline to keep some rules - like wearing of masks, washing your hands, not meeting in large groups etc. - plays surely a major role to reduce the number of infections.

There is also a clear difference seen between countries which have a good social health insurance system for all citizens - transferring infected people quickly into isolation in hospital care - and countries where people shy away to consult a medical doctor because of expensive medical care like in USA.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This whole thing is just more bull chit. This is a big power grab and destroy the independent middle class
Last edited by Moretorque on August 13th, 2020, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I was talking to a friend of mine. His aunt died from it. His brother, probably around 40 years old, tested positive, quarantined himself, but showed no symptoms.

Another friend's dad has it. I know a man who is a cardio-pulminary tech of some sort with a masters degree. He has been working with COVID patients for a while.

Apparently, the disease exists, but the question is whether the governments of the world are making too big of a deal out of it. One of my concerns for developing countries is that starvation can kill people just as dead as COVID-19. I hear in Jakarta they locked down the cities which kept poor people from going back to the village where they could actually find food. They might have an ancestrial property they could hunker down at with lots of other relatives where they could at least eat something from the farm.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 7:48 am
I was talking to a friend of mine. His aunt died from it. His brother, probably around 40 years old, tested positive, quarantined himself, but showed no symptoms.

Another friend's dad has it. I know a man who is a cardio-pulminary tech of some sort with a masters degree. He has been working with COVID patients for a while.

Apparently, the disease exists, but the question is whether the governments of the world are making too big of a deal out of it. One of my concerns for developing countries is that starvation can kill people just as dead as COVID-19. I hear in Jakarta they locked down the cities which kept poor people from going back to the village where they could actually find food. They might have an ancestrial property they could hunker down at with lots of other relatives where they could at least eat something from the farm.
Yeah, I believe I pointed this out a while ago.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

They are stepping up this stupid hoax here now. One thing I notice is that the comments section of any YouTube video reporting their nonsense has been turned off. I'd like to take some credit for that.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

My uncle's mom died of it.

I know a few other people who have had it.

By the panic I saw in China as I was GTFO'ing out of there, it's real and the Chinese know just how bad it is.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

xiongmao wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 1:10 am
My uncle's mom died of it.
If true, I take it she was a young, healthy person and would have otherwise lived on for decades, no?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow I just listened to a podcast with Chris Everard (British conspiracy filmmmaker) from 2016. I was stunned to hear him at the end say:

"The elite are losing control and losing the information war on the internet. They cannot control the internet and free flow of information about the deep state and their conspiracies and crimes. People are turning away from mainstream media. And the war on terror is losing its ability to control people. I don't know what they will do next. I think they will start some kind of plague pandemic. I think that will be their next move."

Wow so Everard predicted the pandemic in 2016! He said that was their next logical move to control people because they were losing. That means that yes the virus is real but its not an accident. It seems to have been engineered. He's probably right.

You anti-conspiracy folks should consider that. That the elite did exactly as predicted given their situation. So no, this is no accident.

See the last 5 minutes of the podcast here.

Near the end at about 3:11:00, Chris Everard says the elite will probably create some type of plague or pandemic to regain their control over people. This is from 2016 too. Wow! Some predictions do come true!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I had it. It wasn't fun and affected my heart. Bad times, gotta love being a doc
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

HouseMD wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 7:39 pm
I had it. It wasn't fun and affected my heart. Bad times, gotta love being a doc
Is forever damage or can full recover
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen