New HA Podcast Shows - Announcements Thread

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New HA Podcast Shows - Announcements Thread

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote:I have uploaded the video, you can check it below. Since, the file is mp3 google does not except it, it needs to be converted into mp4 format, and i have to use thumbnail as well....i will see google response and then upload more but it would be good, if you can provide videos on mp4 format itself so that I don't feel lazy doing it myself... :lol:

It already has 10 views since i uploaded it for five minutes :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUpVrM_dIXg[/youtube]
Great. But why did you only upload the first 5 minutes? Why not the whole 30 minutes? Can you replace it with the whole file?

Here's my offer to you. For every podcast that you upload to YouTube from HA, I'll give you 10 dollars each. Including the one above.

I want to make the same offer to everyone else here too. If you upload my podcasts to YouTube, for each one that you do, I'll send you 10 dollars by PayPal. Just PM me your PayPal email address. But please try to do a good job. Pick a catchy title that will make people want to view it. Avoid using my name on it. But put a link on it to HappierAbroad.com and also put the site name on the video itself too, or the graphic image of the video, so people will visit this site from it.

PM me if interested in this offer. Here is the index of podcast files again:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/

If you upload multiple podcasts, start with the best ones ok?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

ohhh...sorry about that...I got busy with work....Got too excited to check the time...I will reupload it today and possibly other videos as well..slowly as it needs to converted into mp4 format from mp3 and it takes time...

Thanks for the offer Winston. I will upload it anyways as I don't like to make money with what I really believe in, which can help humanity. Yeah...I'm really the good guy here :lol: :lol:

I think your message can help lot of Americans who are stuck and if I can help in anyways..It would be great. I have lot of ideas to grow my channel to attract American viewers with Prank Videos etc...once i get out of India..I would create lot more content.

10 dollars is a lot of money, even google does not offer it. The moment someone offers money I only think of Philippines and Thailand and how much fun i can have with it. :D I would suggest you reduce it and pay according to the view and channel credibility, else people would just upload video on a newly created channel and it would not get any views.

----------------On a practical note, because your intention is to just get the video uploaded

...if you could get some guy to convert all your vidoes from mp3 to mp4 format...for say 50 USD..You can get many from upwork freelance site Filipinos are good in this. Then people like me, would just upload it quickly...you save money and I save time 8)
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I have reloaded the above video with full Audio and also uploaded a new audio podcast which could be found here

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW2Z_ZbG-Sc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIyXS_5vz1U[/youtube]

I made a mistake earlier while editing the audio in Windows Movie Maker as the audio file need not be converted to Mp4 rather Windows Movie Make does it automatically. A great way to upload mp3 audio files into youtube can be found in below link for anyone who is interested and to reduce the file size one can use handbrake application so the size would be around 20 mb only.

http://techin.oureverydaylife.com/uploa ... 14643.html

---------------------

I would wait for some time, before uploading more videos, to see, if Google does not go crazy :lol: ...I'm planning to create a channel which has a mix of everything so that Google would not be able to Tag my channel as Conspiracy Theory Oriented. I'm also planning to create some Prank Videos, retarded type of content which Google loves so that I would be under the radar 8) 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks. I thought windows movie maker saves videos in WMV format though. YouTube accepts WMV format too. Does the new version save videos in mp4 format? Yeah its a good idea to mix up your channel so it doesnt get flagged. Send me your paypal email if you wanna get paid. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why has no one commented on the groundbreaking China podcast I did with Ethan_sg and Bao3niang yet? Starchild5, can you upload it to YouTube?

Here it is again:

Groundbreaking postcast by Winston Wu and 2 friends about why China has more FREEDOM, a better DATING and SOCIAL LIFE for men, and is a much SANER society than America! We give specific examples to back up all this. And we expose the US media's lies about China, and how there is a SURPLUS of beautiful women there, not a shortage.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/c ... eedoms.mp3

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Done.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLwOYzrgm_4[/youtube]

There are folks commenting on your video..so you can reply to them as you seem fit :) ..your videos are getting avg. 100 views.

I also uploading my own videos to keep it a mix of things around, so that Google and CIA do not take special interest on my channel :D
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Hey I am not going for this, America has been slated for a complete make over and basically the destruction of all 50 states through UN 21.

The same people who are doing this set the Chinese system up as well and showed them how to perfect dictatorship........... China is just another dictatorship under this guise.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks Starchild,
Can you hyperlink the link in your description to HA? The link you posted is not clickable. To make it clickable, you have to put the http:// part in front of the URL.

Also I'm not sure if putting my name in the title is a good idea. Feminists who want to censor me might be alerted to it.

Why not expand the title to include more keywords? Instead of: "Why China has more freedom than America. Great Information By Winston Wu", why not this:

"Why China has more freedom than America and a better dating life for men"
"Why China has more freedom than America and better women for men"
"Why China has more freedom than America and a saner society"
"Why China has more freedom than America and MORE women for men"

That last title would rock the boat since people assume there is a shortage of women for men, which you hear about in the media but you don't see in the cities.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Done. :) :)

I'm mixing my videos a lot, so don't think feminist would show interest this early, unless I have million subs, which i plan to get by making stupid videos on pranks soon, mixing our agenda with stupidity would work well :lol:
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

@Winston I am listening too it... good stuff but should the comments be placed else where? perhaps it need its own thread.
I love Girls & Ladyboys and I really don't give a f**k what you think about it.

awww huhu Joe Mag Kano. Buffalo sick, send money!!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dan Cilley just uploaded 30 of my podcasts to his channel. Wow. Check it out. He sure put up some attention grabbing titles. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkgq7z ... q-Vcin2kGA

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New Podcast:

Hi all,
Darrell Johnston, a critic of HA, and I just had a friendly podcast debate about HA vs self-improvement. Darrell is a member of our Facebook group and is critical of our HA solution. You can listen to it here. Its about 90 min.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/d ... debate.mp3

Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:New Podcast Announcement:

Hi all,
I just did a new podcast interview with Rock's Filipina friend, Ava Paige (who posts on this forum sometimes under that user name) to get a female perspective on things. We talked about dating in the Philippines and living there. Here is the link. Enjoy.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/A ... erview.mp3

Here is a photo of her so you can see who I'm talking to. She said I could post her picture.

Hi all,
I have some sad news. Rocks friend above, Ava Paige, apparently committed suicide some time ago. Thats why we couldn't get a hold of her. I was hoping to meet her. Its very tragic and sad. She was suffering from depression and bipolar it seemed. Rock announced it in another thread and gave more details about it here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19314&p=284016#p284016

He also posted her last suicide letter above. It was very touching and tearful. Probably one of the saddest things you'll ever read. Hope shes in a better place.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
Robert Stark finally uploaded our second interview on his site. Here's the link and description.

http://www.starktruthradio.com/?p=136
Winston Wu is an Asian American expat writer, traveler and Internet entrepreneur. He was born in Taiwan but grew up in the California Bay area. His two successful and unique Web sites are Happier Abroad, which focuses on global dating and living community, and SCEPCOP, which counters pseudo-skeptic groups.

Topics include:

* Winston’s article 8 Reasons Why Modern Americans Seem Soulless and Inhuman
* The fakeness of American culture and Aesthetics;
* American Culture compared to European Culture
* Socialization, Social Isolation and Cliques;
* The myth of freedom in America;
* Dating and relationships.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston you really should do more podcasts and youtube videos. You take forever to make your points but it somehow draws me in and it's pleasant to listen to. Also, why not write more books. Come on, don't rest on your laurels. Let's have some more content.