Attn: Please reduce your PM inbox to under 300

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Attn: Please reduce your PM inbox to under 300

Post by Winston »

Attention all:

I'm going to reduce max inbox of private messages size to 300 soon to minimize the size of database. I'm afraid if the database size is too large the forum may slow down.

So if your inbox has more than 300 messages, please begin moving them into saved folders or start deleting them until they get under 300. Otherwise your new messages will be put into a holding area and will not be seen until you reduce your inbox size to under 300.

Thanks,
Admin
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Attn: Please reduce your PM inbox to under 300

Post by Winston »

Note to all:

In your PM inbox, you can create up to four folders. I believe that each folder can hold the maximum limit of PM's that is set in the forum. So if the max limit is 300, then you can create four folders to store 1200 messages.

Therefore, if your inbox is full, and you want to save the messages, you can move them to those saved folders. So your storage capacity should quadruple if you create the folders. At least I think so. Try it out and let me know if you guys have any problems or if I'm mistaken.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Attn: Please reduce your PM inbox to under 300

Post by Winston »

Attention:

The max limits for the PM inbox in the forum have now been reduced to 300. If your inbox is over that amount, your new messages will be held back in a storage area until you delete your old messages to under 300. Once you do, you will be able to see your new messages.

Alternatively, if you want to save some of your old messages, you can move them to your Saved folders. By default, you have one Saved folder which can hold the max limit of 300 messages. But you can create up to 3 more for a total of 4 saved folders by going to the "Rules, Settings, Folders" tab in your User Control Panel and creating new folders. Each folder can hold up to 300 messages, so if you have 4 folders, you can store up to 1200 messages.

If you have any questions, let me know.

If anyone here needs a bigger inbox that can hold more than 300 messages, you can PM me to discuss it. But you better have a good reason why you need a larger inbox.

Thanks,
Admin