How to make sure you read all the unread messages

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

How to make sure you read all the unread messages

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I don't know if you're all aware of this or not, but if you're logged into the forum and don't read all the unread messages before you leave or log out, all those unread messages will automatically be marked read.

(there is a mod to fix this, but I'm not sure if I should implement it)

If that happens, there is an easy way to read all the messages that you didn't get it. All you have to do is remember the date of your last login, then just look under the column "Last post by (username)" and the date under that. If the last post in a thread was on or after your last login, then there are unread messages in that thread waiting for you.

So for example, if the last time I checked the forum was on June 1, then I'd just look in the "Last post by (username)" next to each topic or thread, and see if the date of the last post was June 1 or after. If so, then there are unread messages that I didn't read yet, even if they are already marked as read due to a previous log in.

Hope this helps those of you who miss or forget to read messages that are marked read before you read them.

Thanks,
Admin
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne