Anyone want to be a moderator here?

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Anyone want to be a moderator here?

Post by Winston »

Well it looks like they're back again. I just banned their new IP's and this time, also the emails in their profile. They would have to create new emails to return, I guess, in addition to new IP's.

Does anyone want to volunteer to be a moderator here and help delete their posts in the future if they come back and spam the board again?
Last edited by Winston on July 12th, 2009, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jake
Freshman Poster

Post by Jake »

Just ask someone privately(PM, email, IM, etc) that you trust and contributed their quality posts in the forum. Their length of time you know them, their quality topics they started, and maybe how well you know them should determine your choices of Moderators.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I have, but most said they don't have the time to be a moderator. If this forum had more traffic, there would be more volunteers, like on other forums. But oh well, for the moment it's not really needed anyway. Besides, those who love being moderators, I've found, tend to be control freak type of people, who seem to be attracted to becoming moderators on other forums.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thank you Polya, for volunteering to be a moderator here.

Best Regards,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I'm going to be busy for a while. If anyone needs a post or thread deleted (for valid reasons), and I don't answer your PM within a day or two, then please PM our moderator Jamesbond. Polya hasn't been here for a while, so I would PM Jamesbond since he is here more often.

I was also thinking that Momopi and Jackal would be good moderators too. They are both emotionally balanced, rational, fair, objective, unlikely to misjudge people, and the type of people that make good decisions.

So Momopi, Jackal, would you like to be moderators here? You wouldn't have to do much except delete the occasional thread or post that constitutes spam or crosses the line in some manner.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Winston