New Edition of Happier Abroad Ebook Now Available!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

New Edition of Happier Abroad Ebook Now Available!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
The new revised August 2009 edition of my Happier Abroad Ebook is ready, containing more points, paragraphs, quotes and pictures.

If you haven't ordered it before, here is the ordering page and info:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook.htm

If you've purchased my ebook already, simply go to the same download link you were given before, to download the new version. (If you forgot the link, just let me know)

Thanks,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on November 12th, 2012, 4:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some great reviews of my Ebook from those who read it:

“Your book has exposed me to a paradigm shift with regard to dating. My collection of dating/seduction books is now merely a repository of rubbish.�
- Jelani, NY

“I would recommend this website to anyone, HappierAbroad.com, created by Wu, a genius at any rate. He’s someone who’s actually gonna show you proof. All these other websites you go to, they really don’t show you anything. His ebook has changed my view of American culture 180 degrees.�
- Kairosan’s video review of Happier Abroad

"I thank you Winston from the bottom of my heart for showing me and other lonely men THE WAY to PARADISE. You beat out ALL of the PUA propaganda, so called “guru's and experts� out there and you actually are OUT THERE DOING instead of just talking about it. Those seduction books I use to buy are total GARBAGE compared to what YOU'VE proven and you put PUA artist and experts to complete shame with SIMPLICITY and REAL PROVEN SOLUTIONS WINSTON..."
- Dwayne, NY

“After reading all your ebooks and following your advice to visit Lithuania I did and met the love of my life. I really give you credit because you are 100% right. I'm never dating or going with a shallow, superficial American woman ever again. I would also like to let you know that I am getting married in MAY 2008. Keep up the good work Winston you do inspire people.“ – Fan Mail

“Sir, first off, let me tell you in one word what I thought of your e-book... OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!! I'm currently reading it right now and it is great!!!� – Darryl, NY, Retired Air Force

“Your ebook was refreshing. I thought I was the only one who thought this way about American social climate.� - Fan Mail

“Everything you wrote in your treatise is precisely to the point… It took me a while to realize that there was a chasm of difference between the media picture of America and real life, but when the truth hit home, I felt very disappointed and empty. I even had a lapse of self-condemnation as I thought the problem was in me. I have gotten over it now and can see clearly. Your writing puts all the pieces of the puzzle together very well.�
- Yuri, Russian immigrant

“I'm currently 17 years old and like you I am a Chinese American. I love the ebooks you have online and I really enjoy hearing about your success with white women abroad. I have a research paper on "my hero" and I choose to do my report on you and your success.� – Joseph, USA

“I'm moving to St Petersburg in the new year and as I was researching I came across Happier Abroad, and I couldn't agree more with the overall message… Winston is absolutely right from my experiences. I had to go somewhere and then come back to see the light, but I definitely see it."
- From forum: http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=4278

“I cannot express in words how impressed I am by your work and how accurate and true you are to yourself. I have lived in the US for the 13 years now, and I can't but agree with every single word you wrote… Congratulations again on a job well done!!!!!� – Fan Mail

“I am from Athens, Greece. I came across your web site while googling trying to find web sites with articles about the differences between Europeans and Americans. I am writing an essay for one of my courses at college and I needed that kind of info. I have to admit that I was hooked up by your articles. Many of the situations that you describe were like a revelation to me.� – Kostas, Athens, Greece

"I visited your website, happierabroad.com, and I agree with everything you write. You are my hero! You have spoken truths that many men do not understand. You have broken ground that many men have not........ You are an inspiration!" – Mark, Washington DC

“A GREAT WEB SITE! Thanks for the many hours of work it took to put together. Also I curse you for the many hours I’ll spend reading it all. ;) Thanks again.�
- From guestbook: http://www.happierabroad.com/Guestbook_archive2.htm

“You are a champ. Most of us, even if we did find the holy grail would either be too selfish or more likely shy and embarrassed to ever come out publicly the way you have. Your generosity of spirit is truly amazing.� – John from New Zealand

“The stuff you recommend, winston, has always managed to utterly CHANGE MY LIFE. Thank you for being an inspiration. You will never know how much it means to me!!!�
- Elizabeth, Orange County, CA

“Just thought I’d say hi and tell you how much your writing inspired me... I think people “need� to read what you’ve written� – Joan, USA

“I enjoy your writing and you are one of the most inspiring dudes around. Main thing is you don't give a shit what other people (especially white) say about you - highly unusual, unfortunately, for any race of people, Chinese especially. So your stuff is absolutely awesome.� – John, USA

“Photos prove everything they backup the talk. You walk the talk so to speak and very few of these other men on these Blogging sites can ever claim this not even the agency owners whom many are scamming many men.�
- Derek, Washington

“To be honest with you Winston, I think almost all of the girls you hit on (and many of them you scored) are all very hot. This makes me wonder how you did it, especially the fact that you're an oriental. I know some guys who have a lot more than you, but they can't do anywhere near what you did (in terms of girls of course).�
- Fan Mail, referring to the Photojournals

“Winston, I am amazed at your ability to attract women that are much more attractive than yourself. I wish I had more of your magic. I consider myself much more attractive than you, but you seem to do better with the ladies. What is your secret?�
- Fan Mail, referring to the Photojournals

“Despite all the flak you get you are certainly an interesting character and probably the most famous (or infamous) self-made asian on the internet� – Rob, USA
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

congratulations on one more effort of refinement. You have put a lot of effort into that, and it shows.

Love your new web site too. It's really looking awesome.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks. You are very appreciative, as usual.

So you didn't find the scrolling testimonials bar on the home page annoying? I hope they are inspiring.

track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

hey wu did you get my email ,,

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

did you get my email that i sent you , asking you about my postings? let me know if you did,, thanks
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just added a lot of parts and improved others areas of my ebook. Now there is an October 2009 version of it. You may download it from the link you got when you bought it.

For more info:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well I just added a new page and revised some other pages of the ebook, so now there is a new November 2009 edition of the Ebook :)