Why are Whites creative/innovative/distinctive, but Asians can only memorize/copy/repeat?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are whites creative/innovative but Asians can only repeat/memorize/copy?

Post by Johnny1975 »

Many asian cities seem to be built mostly for practicality, with little sense of aesthetics. Whereas european cities are built with beauty in mind. They build towns on top of mountains, next to mountains, next to beaches, in order to blend with nature. And they have a highly developed architecture. They don't pollute that much, and they tend to like animals.

Asian cities are mostly a big disappointment. It's fine if you're a backpacker and you want to experience something hectic, but for living in, day after day, I don't know how anyone could put up with it.

The 2 nicest cities in the Philippines are Baguio and Olongapo. Baguio because it's in the mountains, which always makes a place look more interesting, and Olongapo because it's the only city by the beach with mountains nearby. And even with those it would be a huge sacrifice to live there. Generally the ugliness outweighs the amount of beauty.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are whites creative/innovative but Asians can only repeat/memorize/copy?

Post by Cornfed »

tom wrote:
November 30th, 2017, 12:39 am
The difference might have something to do with conformity preference. Most people are actually not creative, its actually rare.
Creativity is a high risk high return thing.

That guy is a lying piece of shit shilling for his patreon account. I can't believe that the likes of him get money like this. You have the best philosophers on forums like this for free if only you would engage them further.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
November 30th, 2017, 3:32 am
You have the best philosophers on forums like this for free
You're welcome.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
You're welcome.
Of course you also have derelicts using their one hour of Internet time that some charities give them.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
November 30th, 2017, 3:38 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
You're welcome.
Of course you also have derelicts using their one hour of Internet time that some charities give them.
Don't forget the jews.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975 wrote:
November 30th, 2017, 3:43 am
Cornfed wrote:
November 30th, 2017, 3:38 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
You're welcome.
Don't forget the jews.
I'm literally right, aren't I?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
November 30th, 2017, 3:54 am
I'm literally a twit, aren't I?
Yes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975 wrote:
November 30th, 2017, 4:03 am
Cornfed wrote:
Yes.
I can't help but notice you evading the question. No need to answer, as you would be wasting more bandwidth.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
November 30th, 2017, 4:05 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Yes.
Are you sure?
Yes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975 wrote:
November 30th, 2017, 4:07 am
Cornfed wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Yes.
Are you sure?
Yes.
You're using your one hour a day of charity Internet to do this? And this is the best you can do with it? Do yourself a favor and go e-mail your mom or something, before shambling back to your pail and crying yourself to sleep as usual.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:
November 30th, 2017, 4:11 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
November 30th, 2017, 4:07 am
Cornfed wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Yes.
Are you sure?
Yes.
How much of a twit am I?
100%.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

tom wrote:
November 30th, 2017, 12:39 am
The difference might have something to do with conformity preference. Most people are actually not creative, it actually rare.
Creativity is a high risk high return thing.

Here is another take on this lying shill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EVj3rhio7I
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Another thing that is somehow related to this is swimming. In the Philippines most people don't know how to swim. Yet everyone is in contact with the ocean, Its all Islands after all. If you lived in the interior of a country it would be more understandable why no one would know how to swim. But the Philippines, it just seems baffling that no one knows how to swim. China is the exact same way, no one knows how to swim. This is in spite of Chairman Mau's big push to get the country to learn to swim which never took off.

It's somehow related to taking a chance to do something a little scary and group think conformity. This enforced conformity would go something like everyone agreeing don't go in the water your going to die! So maybe creativity might be related to facing your fear and then finding a real solution to conquering the root of the fear.
משה בן יצחק
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

True most people are not creative and cannot formulate new ideas or theories. However my point is that those who are creative and innovative tend to be white. So its a chief characteristic of the white race.

@momopi,
I'll bet that even though you have a wide social circle of Asian friends, that none of the Asians you know are able to formulate new and original thoughts, ideas or theories. Probably not even 1 in 1000 Asians can do that. So its a good bet you don't know any, besides me of course. ;)

At least if someone else ever asks you this same question, you can say "Winston Wu". Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a curious question for you all that not even the biggest conspiracy forums dare to ask for some reason. Perhaps its too taboo? I have my theories to answer these questions but I wanted to hear you guys take on them first. Then I'll give you my explanation later.

1. Why are there no Asians in the 9-11 truth movement or in any truther movement for that matter? How come you never meet Asians who listen to Alex Jones or David Icke?

2. How come in Asia theres no equivalent of David Icke or Alex Jones?

Any ideas or explanations?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne