Judaism will win

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Judaism will win

Post by fschmidt »

Just a link because I am too lazy to reformat this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Judaism will win

Post by Cornfed »

I’m not sure what.will happen in the long term and of course hope the global elite consisting of a few wizen little men and their slimy lackeys may still be deposed, although it incredibly seems unlikely at this point. However, I’m not sure the future is so rosy for Judaism. When the parasite kills its host this time it will have nowhere on the planet left to infect. The other thing is that If the UN Agenda 2030 techno-dystopia scheme is successfully implemented it would seem to render the Jews redundant as middlemen so there may be plans from the non-Jewish elite to dispose of them. However, maybe in the short term your best bet would be to join the Karaites in Israel depending on how your family would be treated and how traditionalist the Karaites are.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

White Nationalists are largely trailer trash these days. Few of them have the type of large families required to boost the declining white birth rate, and even fewer are around enough to raise their children in a traditional way to ensure it's continued survival. Muslims are doing well in the sense of their sheer numbers being impressive, but that's about it.

The one actor you don't mention, Fschmidt, is China. We can all see America and the West is on the decline, no doubt about it. The Middle East is a mess. The nation experiencing the strongest growth and the most rapid expansion of it's power and influence globally is China right now. What's the Jews take on China, are they involved somehow with one another?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

According to Israel's own archaeologists, the Exodus was a myth. So, I am not so sure about the Pharaoh story although it does reveal their strategy. What about China? They still seem to have leaders who care about their people, can't be easily infiltrated, and haven't been pacified by Christianity so are still capable of being ruthless. My opinion is nobody knows the future which is always unpredictable and full of surprises. The Greeks talked about "hubris" which meant that if you got to the point where you thought you were as good as the Gods, the Gods brought you down.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I don't know China very well. I was only there for one week. But they have no religion so corruption will only increase until it ruins the country. I don't know about the relationship between Jews and China.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 12:07 am
White Nationalists are largely trailer trash these days.
Funny that these bozos themselves are the only ones who don't realize this.....
:lol:

And they still wonder why they never get their lil' pee pees touched!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

fschmidt wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 12:36 pm
I don't know China very well. I was only there for one week. But they have no religion so corruption will only increase until it ruins the country. I don't know about the relationship between Jews and China.
Confucius advocated morality. It seems to work in Singapore. China seems to be less corrupt than America.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Old Testament Judaism has very little in common with modern day Judaism. In the OT, the family was determined by the father's line, not the mother's as in modern day Judaism.

Also, Joseph was not a Pharisee and obeyed the laws of God, rather than some tradition of the rabbis.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Neo wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 5:39 pm
Old Testament Judaism has very little in common with modern day Judaism. In the OT, the family was determined by the father's line, not the mother's as in modern day Judaism.

Also, Joseph was not a Pharisee and obeyed the laws of God, rather than some tradition of the rabbis.

I was talkimg to a very knowledgable bible scholar and he told me they were tracing the lineage through the mother before Jesus's time ?

The bivle is a made up myth in my opinion and the Zionist I believe know this and are making it appear to be coming true to pacify the Christians so they can take the planet over... The money masters are running everything here and I believe Arthur Koestler is probably right for the most part about the origins of our current rulers...
Time to Hide!
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Moretorque wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 2:42 pm
Neo wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 5:39 pm

I was talkimg to a very knowledgable bible scholar and he told me they were tracing the lineage through the mother before Jesus's time ?

The bivle is a made up myth in my opinion and the Zionist I believe know this and are making it appear to be coming true to pacify the Christians so they can take the planet over... The money masters are running everything here and I believe Arthur Koestler is probably right for the most part about the origins of our current rulers...
God is very real, and the Bible is 100% true. Many Bible scholars are unbelievers and therefore they are confused, not having received the interpreter, the Holy Ghost from God.

If modern Judaism is from the Bible, as you believe, all a person would have to do is open its pages and look at how the lineages are described. Before people had last names, how were people distinguished from others with the same first name in the Bible? Most often, if the people were from the same tribe, the men would be listed by their first name, then their father's first name, and then their grandfather's first name, all on the paternal lines. Usually mothers are not listed, unless it is a king, as far as I know, and even then, it is only that one woman and it doesn't tell us the grandmothers.

In any case, our Lord admonished those who follow the traditions of the rabbis, which is what modern Jews follow, in two or three different ways, for following the tradition of men rather than the commandments of God. Modern Judaism has nothing to do with God.

Joseph was not a Pharisee and lived before they came into existence, as far as I can tell.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

By the way, you guys should check out some of the End Times prophecy movies by Pastor Steven L Anderson on Youtube.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Neo wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 5:37 pm
By the way, you guys should check out some of the End Times prophecy movies by Pastor Steven L Anderson on Youtube.
If you want to watch the real deal watch pastor Manning on UTUBE....
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I don't know that this Hobbesian bullshit will continue as it is. Sure, there'd be strife & people banding together, probably along racial or regional lines- but that doesn't mean that it's going to be every hand against the other & everyone trying to wipe out everyone else.

The nonsense that's put out today hinges mainly on ASSOCIATIVE ACTIVATION. Ever been eating a hot dog or a banana & suddenly had a problem eating it because you basically "insta-pinged" on it being dick? Yeah, most straight guys seem to have had this issue- it's an involuntary reaction & more like a stray reflex than anything else.

[Sure, the mind NEEDS to make associations to function (ex: cause & effect), but that doesn't mean that there's always something right about an association. Someone finds someone else's comments to be reminiscent of racism (actually, it would be more like "racially-based unfairness") & they go off on someone from that.]

Another thing is a reflexive hunt for a high- whether it's from condemning something or from the idea that they're better than someone else (usually included in the condemnation high). Ever notice someone jumping to the conclusion that you're saying what you would have had to have said in order to actually be wrong? It's something these people may or may not be doing automatically, but it's there & if it IS instinctual, that likely says something about their surrounding society or about themselves.

The American community, in my experience (and I haven't met 300 million people), act like a bunch of drug addicts- the fix is their only concern. It's, in this case, a mindset of "The Great I Am" getting that high.

It's extremely arrogant & you don't always see this in subtle situations- ever notice someone barreling out of a parking lot or through an intersection with traffic coming & they're oblivious- because they're ON THEIR PHONE. Texting. OF all things to do while driving, occupying their eyes on a screen instead of the road when they can just talk. They say it's because, for some reason, they can't control what they say when they're talking, but (apparently) they can when they're texting. So they want to get that "hit" & everyone else can go f**k themselves or they don't care (which is so neutral & innocent, after all- they don't emotionally endorse harm to them, or at least they don't say they do in a way that seems serious to people).