American History X all over again...

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

American History X all over again...

Post by hypermak »

Just (re)watched American History X on Netflix. So topical it could have been produced now, but it was 1998. Well, exactly. It was only 22 years ago but it seems centuries. A time when America could still reason about its demons in an open, honest and (politically/ideologically) unbiased way.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American History X all over again...

Post by gsjackson »

Not sure what you think is going on over here besides theatrical productions from Deep State Studios aimed at turning the country into a complete clustermuck -- a war of all against all -- that voters will hold against Trump. The racism they gin up is the vast majority of what you'll find.

The BLM production reached a point of complete absurdity yesterday. The public was addressed by a young woman recently named head women's basketball coach at Duke. It took her several seconds to compose herself before she could begin articulating her grievances, a process that commenced once her players surrounded her offering support. Her sadness was brought on by the fact that, as an African American, she could not wake up in the morning without beginning to worry if she would be killed that day, just for being black.

I have followed this woman's career since she was a high school star in Northern Virginia, besieged by every college program in the country to come play for them (as a high school senior she could bench press 250 pounds, so quite capable of handling most unarmed assailants), and it's hard to imagine a more charmed life. She went to the premiere women's program in the country at the time, had a fine career there, and was named to the university's Board of Trustees immediately upon graduating. Then she had a fine career in the WNBA, and represented the U.S. in international competitions. Before her WNBA career had ended she had been offered broadcasting opportunities, and became the first female analyst of NBA games for ESPN. Moving into coaching, her first gig was as an assistant coach for the Celtics, the most storied NBA franchise -- a men's league of course. Now, with no head coaching experience, she has landed the Duke job, considered a plum. She is happily married. Yet, she can't enjoy any of it because she is always afraid of being killed for no reason. Sure.

Does the U.S. have a growing problem with thuggish, militarized cops? Absolutely, and they are an equal opportunity threat to all races. Do they racially profile? Absolutely, because that's what their experience leads them to do, and they probably aren't going to stop.

Are racist white nationalists a significant problem in the U.S., or even a noticeable factor for most people? No. They are a media-created whipping boy, designed to be hung around Trump's neck when they react violently to the Soros-funded violence.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

gsjackson wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 3:42 pm
Not sure what you think is going on over here besides theatrical productions from Deep State Studios aimed at turning the country into a complete clustermuck -- a war of all against all -- that voters will hold against Trump. The racism they gin up is the vast majority of what you'll find.

The BLM production reached a point of complete absurdity yesterday. The public was addressed by a young woman recently named head women's basketball coach at Duke. It took her several seconds to compose herself before she could begin articulating her grievances, a process that commenced once her players surrounded her offering support. Her sadness was brought on by the fact that, as an African American, she could not wake up in the morning without beginning to worry if she would be killed that day, just for being black.

I have followed this woman's career since she was a high school star in Northern Virginia, besieged by every college program in the country to come play for them (as a high school senior she could bench press 250 pounds, so quite capable of handling most unarmed assailants), and it's hard to imagine a more charmed life. She went to the premiere women's program in the country at the time, had a fine career there, and was named to the university's Board of Trustees immediately upon graduating. Then she had a fine career in the WNBA, and represented the U.S. in international competitions. Before her WNBA career had ended she had been offered broadcasting opportunities, and became the first female analyst of NBA games for ESPN. Moving into coaching, her first gig was as an assistant coach for the Celtics, the most storied NBA franchise -- a men's league of course. Now, with no head coaching experience, she has landed the Duke job, considered a plum. She is happily married. Yet, she can't enjoy any of it because she is always afraid of being killed for no reason. Sure.

Does the U.S. have a growing problem with thuggish, militarized cops? Absolutely, and they are an equal opportunity threat to all races. Do they racially profile? Absolutely, because that's what their experience leads them to do, and they probably aren't going to stop.

Are racist white nationalists a significant problem in the U.S., or even a noticeable factor for most people? No. They are a media-created whipping boy, designed to be hung around Trump's neck when they react violently to the Soros-funded violence.
Omg for you hit all nails on head for what you say so so truth and more is girl you talk must is freak of super man hormonal producer becus real girl not lift so weight if not trans and not contarian therapy then so so extremis nature freakgirl
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
Since no amount of gibs will be enough for whiny negros, there is no reason not to completely cut them all off at the knees.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Spencer wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 3:54 pm
gsjackson wrote:

Omg for you hit all nails on head for what you say so so truth and more is girl you talk must is freak of super man hormonal producer becus real girl not lift so weight if not trans and not contarian therapy then so so extremis nature freakgirl
Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I read in the paper she could bench 250, a mark I never reached in decades of hoisting steel as a grown man.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 4:53 pm
Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I read in the paper she could bench 250, a mark I never reached in decades of hoisting steel as a grown man.
250 isn't much for a grown man. Impressive for a girl though.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 5:06 pm
gsjackson wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 4:53 pm
250 isn't much for a grown man. Impressive for a girl though.
Yes, I'm not strong in the bench at all, though most of the time I wasn't using free weights and going for max. Weights for me were always about improving athletic performance, not putting up numbers. Did you get 250, Corny?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

gsjackson wrote:
Does the U.S. have a growing problem with thuggish, militarized cops?
Do you really think it is a GROWING problem or does it just seem that way because we live in an era of video-capable mobile phones? I can tell you personally that it happens a whole lot less than ever before. There were times when cops would disappear (yes as in the verb) trouble makers and those violent to cops. Police brutality used to be the norm in this country while now it is exceptional and makes the national news.

Also consider that the culture of anti-police fervor is higher now in poor communities. My parents taught me to wave hello to police officers and to render them respect when interacting with them. The single mother culture is just the opposite. Ghetto-raised kids are taught to be hostile and defiant with police and that is what makes these incidents escalate into violence.

Keep in mind that black criminals have been working for decades to undermine police operations in black communities. The "snitches get stitches" mentality is very strong now, and the current push is to defund or disempower cops in poor communities so that the criminals rule the roost.

Single mother culture has already ruined black America and now it is spreading into mainstream America. This won't end well for our society.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 5:10 pm
Did you get 250, Corny?
Yes.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 5:14 pm
gsjackson wrote:
Do you really think it is a GROWING problem or does it just seem that way because we live in an era of video-capable mobile phones? I can tell you personally that it happens a whole lot less than ever before. There were times when cops would disappear (yes as in the verb) trouble makers and those violent to cops. Police brutality used to be the norm in this country while now it is exceptional and makes the national news.

Also consider that the culture of anti-police fervor is higher now in poor communities. My parents taught me to wave hello to police officers and to render them respect when interacting with them. The single mother culture is just the opposite. Ghetto-raised kids are taught to be hostile and defiant with police and that is what makes these incidents escalate into violence.

Keep in mind that black criminals have been working for decades to undermine police operations in black communities. The "snitches get stitches" mentality is very strong now, and the current push is to defund or disempower cops in poor communities so that the criminals rule the roost.

Single mother culture has already ruined black America and now it is spreading into mainstream America. This won't end well for our society.
Interesting. Good points.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

gsjackson wrote:

I agree with your premises, excess of authority and brutality being a constant of the police force in the US and these episodes being likely to be more exposed when everybody has a high-quality camera always with them.

I think we discussed this on another post. I still don't see how the root of the problem is the "single mother" culture, though. The culprit is more of the absence of a strong father figure, than the presence of a lacking or deviant mother figure. If you advocate the idea of a "real man" who is responsible for their family, have you considered the impact of an absentee father, or one who is in and out of jail, lives with different women and contributes nothing to his kids' upbringing and financial well-being?
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

gsjackson wrote:

Not surprising, that the mainstream press is looking for high-profile figures whose fear of "being killed because black" resonates with the liberal majority even more, implying that loss of her life would be more of a tragedy that that of an anonymous working-class black girl living in a poor part of town.

Looks like the stars are all aligning to give Trump the toughest possible ride towards the elections. They say a war president has always been confirmed for a second mandate. Do you think American citizens would consider this situation as war-like and re-elect Trump?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

hypermak wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 9:37 pm

Not surprising, that the mainstream press is looking for high-profile figures whose fear of "being killed because black" resonates with the liberal majority even more, implying that loss of her life would be more of a tragedy that that of an anonymous working-class black girl living in a poor part of town.

Looks like the stars are all aligning to give Trump the toughest possible ride towards the elections. They say a war president has always been confirmed for a second mandate. Do you think American citizens would consider this situation as war-like and re-elect Trump?
The stars aligning? There has been just one day in the last four years that the Deep State has not deployed its political and media minions to trash Trump, 24/7/365, morning, noon and night. That was in April 2017 when he lobbed a few show missiles at Syria, apparently for domestic political consumption, and the Deep State went 'huzzah,' just for that day. Every other day it has been 'orangemanbad, orangemanbad, orangemanbad,' starting the day after he was elected when they tried to get members of the electoral college to break faith with the voters. Then three years of Russiagate, immediately followed by impeachment, immediately followed by scamdemic and phony race riots. If nothing else can be said for Trump, by God he has all the right enemies and they have done everything -- EVERYTHING -- they can to remove him from office.

All aimed at Nov. 3. Will it work? I don't think so. Lots of people have caught on, beyond Trump's regular base. Tucker Carlson is watched by about as many people as all the political talk shows on the left put together. Trump in a landslide.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

gsjackson wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 11:33 pm
[...]
If nothing else can be said for Trump, by God he has all the right enemies and they have done everything -- EVERYTHING -- they can to remove him from office.
The real question on the Democrazies is: what have they been doing to give Biden the minimum amount of credibility to make him a voteable candidate?
gsjackson wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 11:33 pm
All aimed at Nov. 3. Will it work? I don't think so. Lots of people have caught on, beyond Trump's regular base. Tucker Carlson is watched by about as many people as all the political talk shows on the left put together. Trump in a landslide.
I agree, Trump will win again but he will have an even tougher time.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 9:32 pm
gsjackson wrote:

I agree with your premises, excess of authority and brutality being a constant of the police force in the US and these episodes being likely to be more exposed when everybody has a high-quality camera always with them.

I think we discussed this on another post. I still don't see how the root of the problem is the "single mother" culture, though. The culprit is more of the absence of a strong father figure, than the presence of a lacking or deviant mother figure. If you advocate the idea of a "real man" who is responsible for their family, have you considered the impact of an absentee father, or one who is in and out of jail, lives with different women and contributes nothing to his kids' upbringing and financial well-being?
Here root the problem

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen