Tranny feminist thinks that your sex is not biological...

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Wut
Freshman Poster

Tranny feminist thinks that your sex is not biological...

Post by Wut »

I can't even believe people this dumb exist. Like what the actual f**k!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5MCfndYQ4w[/youtube]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tom
Junior Poster

Re: Tranny feminist thinks that your sex is not biological..

Post by tom »

I agree :), so I now sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucĸing retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

משה בן יצחק
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

tom wrote:I agree :), so I now sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucĸing retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

That's hilarious.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

jamesbond wrote:
tom wrote:I agree :), so I now sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucĸing retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

That's hilarious.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
he/she/it might enter the Eurovision contest too
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Were installing the helisexuall signs on all the commodes as we speak :mrgreen:

משה בן יצחק