Feminists and rape

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Feminists and rape

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 12:38 am
hypermak wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 11:50 pm
Cornfed wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 11:10 pm
Follow the links. You shouldn't expect others to do your research for your
I have, the main paper is quoted as "Bivona, J. et al. (2012). Women’s Rape Fantasies: An Empirical Evaluation of the Major Explanations. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 41: 1107.". Can't find it online, we need to rely on second-hand information from the author of the video.
Go to a science library. If you can't do that, bad luck.
I prefer trusting my common sense. Rape victims aren't exactly driven to ecstasy by their rapists. Not sure why a theory like this was even put forward in the first place.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hypermak wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 1:00 am
Rape victims aren't exactly driven to ecstasy by their rapists. Not sure why a theory like this was even put forward in the first place.
Actually they sometimes are, and the reason the theory was put forward was research and truth.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 1:38 am
hypermak wrote:
Rape victims aren't exactly driven to ecstasy by their rapists. Not sure why a theory like this was even put forward in the first place.
Actually they sometimes are, and the reason the theory was put forward was research and truth.
Then it's not rape, it's roleplaying gone well :D
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

hypermak wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 10:55 pm
Moretorque wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 3:37 pm
The interesting thing about this is supposedly there was a study done on this by a Dr. at a college and he found most womens main fantasies are about being raped and I believe like 87% have orgasims while being raped in real life.

I believe the study was real but then was completely scrubbed from the net, that would not meet the current narrative at all being put forth world wide....
What basis has this particular study got? Did this professor ask women if they had an orgasm while raped? Did he extrapolate from other studies or statistics.

It flies in the face of any notion of common sense...
I tried to hunt it down so I can not say but was lead to believe it had been scrubbed. No actually it maked sense, Men and Women are just animals IMO, I can see rape as being their main sex driver and if so it could easily corrolate to 87 % in my book.

In the study they were dealing with rape victims as well.... It makes sense to me.... Women for the most part are pigs but so are men.......
Time to Hide!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Moretorque wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 12:49 pm
I tried to hunt it down so I can not say but was lead to believe it had been scrubbed. No actually it maked sense, Men and Women are just animals IMO, I can see rape as being their main sex driver and if so it could easily corrolate to 87 % in my book.

In the study they were dealing with rape victims as well.... It makes sense to me.... Women for the most part are pigs but so are men.......
Don't know what to think. I want to keep an open mind and I do have personal experience of girls asking me to "rape" her or be more brutal/dominant than usual. However it was all roleplay and I would have immediately slowed down ot stop at the smallest hint that she wasn't enjoying it anymore.

Women do fantasize about being "ravaged" by super-masculine, good looking men. Reality is, most rapists are some of the least desirable men a woman would fantasize to have sex with: old men, socially awkward men, sometimes family members etc.

Reality is, even an extremely brutal sexual act with a woman, if done with her full consent, is not rape. I am sure some women cried rape for being just about kissed against their will. Some other women may have had sex resulting in multiple bruises and a blue eye and never considered that rape.

I think the key elements here are "consent" and "desire".
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

hypermak wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 7:58 pm
Women do fantasize about being "ravaged" by super-masculine, good looking men. Reality is, most rapists are some of the least desirable men a woman would fantasize to have sex with: old men, socially awkward men, sometimes family members etc.
I read or heard somewhere that the vast number of rapists are under 30. This was to debunk the myth that rape is about power, not sex. It's got to be about lust and desire. All you have to do is mix that with either eroticizing dominating and harming someone else and you can have a rapist.

If it were just about power, someone who wants power over someone else could hold them down and spit on them, give them a noogy, stick their head in the toilet. I think feminists tell women who have been raped that the men wanted to strip them of power and to get their power back to make the victims of rape feel better, try to empower them, but ended up turning it into a junk psychological theory.

If you were presented with a situation where you were going to have to take a bullet in the head and either rape a beautiful, sexy, well proportioned young woman, or an angry, hefty feminist with a manly face, or else the bad guy with the gun would shoot you both in the head, which would you choose? I think the choices that us men would be considering, would be between the pretty girl or the bullet. The reason is because, biologically, it does have to do with sex.

There may be an aspect of power to it, but I'd imagine it has to be mixed with sexual desire of some sort to come out as rape.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

MrMan wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 8:33 pm
hypermak wrote:
I read or heard somewhere that the vast number of rapists are under 30. This was to debunk the myth that rape is about power, not sex. It's got to be about lust and desire. All you have to do is mix that with either eroticizing dominating and harming someone else and you can have a rapist.

If it were just about power, someone who wants power over someone else could hold them down and spit on them, give them a noogy, stick their head in the toilet. I think feminists tell women who have been raped that the men wanted to strip them of power and to get their power back to make the victims of rape feel better, try to empower them, but ended up turning it into a junk psychological theory.

If you were presented with a situation where you were going to have to take a bullet in the head and either rape a beautiful, sexy, well proportioned young woman, or an angry, hefty feminist with a manly face, or else the bad guy with the gun would shoot you both in the head, which would you choose? I think the choices that us men would be considering, would be between the pretty girl or the bullet. The reason is because, biologically, it does have to do with sex.

There may be an aspect of power to it, but I'd imagine it has to be mixed with sexual desire of some sort to come out as rape.
I agree, the elements of sexual attraction and desire must be there. I should have perhaps added something else, which is what shouldn't be there: fear, (real) coercion, extreme violence (or the threat thereof).

We could fantasize about your hypothetical scenario all we want. If I really found myself in that twisted situation, of having to decide whose life I can save by raping either girl, I would probably base my choice on different factors.

If the bad guy told me I would immediately get shot if I failed to have a complete sex act with the woman of choice, knowing an erection would be the last thing on my mind in that twisted situation, I might choose the attractive one so I have at least a chance at feeling mildly excited. Otherwise, say, if I knew the ugly feminist had a husband and 2 children and some social status and the attractive girl were single and unmarried, I might chose the feminist for the sake of her family.

I think rape is about asserting the perpetrator's power via sex mixed with coercion and violence. I am OK with the sex and power variables, I am not OK with the coercion and violence variables.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I would probably choose the bullet, especially if they were married. The bad guy might not follow through. Or stall by looking at the ugly feminist and hoping for flacidity and that this could delay the guy. Raping a married women is even more out of the question.

My ethical approach would be to abstain from evil actions on my part. I am not responsible for the gunman's choice and he might not follow through. I am not a utilitarian on moral dilemmas.

The situation is more complicated then I presented. What would you do if the Word en's lives were not at risk and they know your dilemma?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 7:53 am
I would probably choose the bullet, especially if they were married. The bad guy might not follow through. Or stall by looking at the ugly feminist and hoping for flacidity and that this could delay the guy. Raping a married women is even more out of the question.

My ethical approach would be to abstain from evil actions on my part. I am not responsible for the gunman's choice and he might not follow through. I am not a utilitarian on moral dilemmas.

The situation is more complicated then I presented. What would you do if both women were single, their lives were not at risk, but yours was, and they know your dilemma?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

hypermak wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 12:49 pm

Don't know what to think.

Women do fantasize about being "ravaged" by super-masculine, good looking men.
Yaa, I could get it on with the Pillsbury Dough boy myself. Talk about masculine.:wink:
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

hypermak wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 2:16 am
Cornfed wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 1:38 am
hypermak wrote:
Then it's not rape, it's roleplaying gone well :D
If you tied a woman up who didn't want sex but were able to bring her to orgasms and waves of ecstacy, that doesn't mean it is not rape.

I've heard people say it was impossible for a woman to rape a man, because the man has to get an erection. That never made sense to me. I could understand if a woman said that, but I wondered if men who said such things were near impotent. Erection and orgasm are physiological responses. If one experiences these things, it doesn't mean the sex was consensual. Some things would feel good whether it was agreed upon or not.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Has anyone in this thread watched the actual video? It's good.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

MrMan wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 6:49 pm
If you tied a woman up who didn't want sex but were able to bring her to orgasms and waves of ecstacy, that doesn't mean it is not rape.
Exactly but that's a very hypothetical scenario. If you are a complete stranger to her or, worse, someone she doesn't like and you tied her up against her will, I can imagine the mix of fear and rage would erase whatever "mind chemistry" required to enjoy sex, let alone climax.
MrMan wrote:
I've heard people say it was impossible for a woman to rape a man, because the man has to get an erection. That never made sense to me. I could understand if a woman said that, but I wondered if men who said such things were near impotent. Erection and orgasm are physiological responses. If one experiences these things, it doesn't mean the sex was consensual. Some things would feel good whether it was agreed upon or not.
My belief is that whenever something sexual is forced upon someone, be them a woman or a man of any age, that's no good. Passion, desire and some kinkiness may or may not be there, but coercion, fear and violence definitely don't have a place.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Moretorque wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 12:15 pm
Yaa, I could get it on with the Pillsbury Dough boy myself. Talk about masculine.:wink:
LOL that's a long-running joke in my profession... Them chefs can get a bit lonely at times :D :D
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

hypermak wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 9:27 pm
MrMan wrote:
Exactly but that's a very hypothetical scenario. If you are a complete stranger to her or, worse, someone she doesn't like and you tied her up against her will, I can imagine the mix of fear and rage would erase whatever "mind chemistry" required to enjoy sex, let alone climax.
Apparently, a lot of women who are raped climax while being raped and feel confused or guilty about it.