Marriage and Having Children = Slavery & Insanity

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

skateboardstephen wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
Andrewww wrote:I have 2 close friends who are about to marry their high school sweethearts (actually their first and only girlfriends).

I must admit that I envy these guys, they are genuinely happy with their relationships. You don't need dozens of women, you just need one that will treat you like a real man.
Real men are treated as wage slaves and expendable cannon fodder.
Of course these guys are happy, first and only action will do that. Give 'em a few years.
Well what do you guys want? A bunch of single moms running around and illegitimate children running around.All of mans accomplishments technology and advancements in just about every thing you see around your world was based on the nuclear family! If you don't want to be married then don't but don't assume it is bad for all men.I just don't think it is a good idea in a western country right now the way the laws are.But i know of a youtuber wisdom through logic who went abroad to Asia got married now as a good job in china and a kid and he is happy...

He is a lot happier than a lot of posters here complaining about marriage now doing anything to even go abroad.
Well, anyone who has had the experience of being near a housing project knows what a society of single moms looks like.
Of course we don't want that. Yikes! :lol:
No, my focus was on marrying the "first and only" girl to come along aspect of it.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

royaldude wrote:skateboardstephen im assuming your young cause only a young guy would have skateboard in their username. why dont you live a little longer and start watching your friends get married and have kids and see them change their personalities in front of your eyes. one of my best friends wife is a total bitch, lazy doesnt clean or cook much and is stay at home mom. she put on 100lbs after she had kids (mind you she was thin before). my friend is miserable and will likely divorce soon. hes one of several friends who are unhappily married with kids. when i tell them about my life my married with kids friends admit they would trade places in a second.
yes i guess you can say i am young 28.nooooo i don't wish that life of your friend on anyone.But there are benefits to marriage.My marriage with my Brazilian wife is allowing me to stay and work in Brazil.She is feminine can cook,clean,works,going to school to be a nurse,understands that a man is the head and should be respected,very family oriented hence the reason she does not want to leave Brazil,likes sex and is loyal.This beats the hell out of coming home to an empty bed having to deal with bitches every day in the states.Men who want to get married should leave American women alone.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

skateboardstephen wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
Andrewww wrote:I have 2 close friends who are about to marry their high school sweethearts (actually their first and only girlfriends).

I must admit that I envy these guys, they are genuinely happy with their relationships. You don't need dozens of women, you just need one that will treat you like a real man.
Real men are treated as wage slaves and expendable cannon fodder.
Of course these guys are happy, first and only action will do that. Give 'em a few years.
Well what do you guys want?A bunch of single moms running around and illegitimate children running around.All of mans accomplishments technology and advancements in just about every thing you see around your world was based on the nuclear family! If you don't want to be married then don't but don't assume it is bad for all men.I just don't think it is a good idea in a western country right now the way the laws are.But i know of a youtuber wisdom through logic who went abroad to Asia got married now as a good job in china and a kid and he is happy...

He is a lot happier than a lot of posters here complaining about marriage now doing anything to even go abroad.

Most here in reality have no interest in marriage or forming a family, with a few exceptions. They complain about women being skanks or whores, but their idea of a great foreign location consists of "nice" local girls offering themselves up as free whores should they ever be overseas from the USA. Generally the site is more mongering oriented...but I see you detected the hypocrisy of that stance.
I really don't get why whores and skanks have such a bad name here, for many, it is a perfect match.

I am married and happy for it...I have 2 kids from my first marriage and crazy happy with them. To get to that point I made a lot of effort to see that I would have reason to be happy with them...I did not just "get lucky". Luck is what happens when preparation meets outcomes...then again I would not want to be married again back in the USA...

Outwest
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

skateboardstephen your doing it right, your in a country where men are men and women are women. also you didnt take her back to the us where the corruption with alimony, child support and family court systems is likely the worst in the world. out of curiosity where do you live in brazil? ive heard there is a big difference is women from rio and san paulo than other smaller cities throughout the country. also would you have married if it didnt affect your ability to stay in the country?
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

royaldude wrote:skateboardstephen your doing it right, your in a country where men are men and women are women. also you didnt take her back to the us where the corruption with alimony, child support and family court systems is likely the worst in the world. out of curiosity where do you live in brazil? ive heard there is a big difference is women from rio and san paulo than other smaller cities throughout the country. also would you have married if it didnt affect your ability to stay in the country?
At the moment i am in Philadelphia but in a couple of weeks i will be living in Salvador. It is a pretty big city,not as big as rio or são paulo.I don't really know too much about Rio or São paulo i know more about Bahia but the women i have met from Rio seem like the types you party with,date and have casual sex with but don't take too seriously. i think the more wife material family oriented women are in the rural areas in the northeast.i would say don't take the typical tourist route and go where everyone goes take the road less traveled.Women from maranhão are very nice and attractive,maranhão is a slept on state.i still would have married even if it did not matter.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

These guys I'm talking about are not exactly married to local women. They are immigrants married to immigrants. One of them lives with his future wife in his father's house. She cooks for both of them.
The other is doing a master's while his girlfriend is bringing in most of the money as an english teacher. Last summer they went on a 2 month vacation backpacking and couchsurfing while I was sitting in a shitty office wasting my time with the local whores.

I dunno what will happen later on but for now they're happy while I cook for myself and I go on vacations all alone.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

You guys that oppose marriage are an excellent example of mainstream jaded American society. What happened to your feelings, emotional bonding, shared joy, wonderful romantic time, friendly lover next to you, your "second half" and emotional support of the loved one??? All you want is cheap sex, no commitment to anything. Have you heard that if you love a girl, having sex is not as boring? Myself, I was in love once dating the same girl for a few years and although I was tired of having sex with the same girl, I would still have sex with her after a few days would go by. I would still do it today if she was nearby and available! There was so much spirit in that relationship, it's unbelievable.

I do agree that actually getting married is not important in today's society, you could do well just by living with a girlfriend, so called "civil marriage". However, since this website is "happier abroad", you will need to get married if you want to bring a girl from overseas. Even if you move abroad, most girls will not date you forever, they will also want to get married, since most societies have old-school values overseas.

If you are not ready to commit, then don't. However, who will be next to you to help you when you are in need? Who will take care of you when you get old? Once you banged thousands of foreign girls, what else are you going to do? I do often get tired of the same girl as well, but then you realize that it is better than having tons of whores with STD's. In addition, if you date one good girl you can develop feelings, share emotions etc. You guys are so bitter, so lonely and angry and you wish to stay that way. It is very sad indeed.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

have2fly wrote:You guys that oppose marriage are an excellent example of mainstream jaded American society. What happened to your feelings, emotional bonding, shared joy, wonderful romantic time, friendly lover next to you, your "second half" and emotional support of the loved one???
All of that died with start of feminism. I am not jaded, bitter, or lonely at all, I just think that it is completely unhealthy and unrealistic to live to work just to be a financial workhorse for the modern western woman who lacks all wifely value. Even a good "traditional" woman here in America always has the option to take you to the cleaners. Feminism has robbed our women of feelings, emotions, joy, romance, friendliness, and love, and has replaced them with carbon copy drones who strive to endanger men and only reciprocate when he spends money on them. Do you want to sign a lifelong contract with that?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Andrewww wrote:These guys I'm talking about are not exactly married to local women. They are immigrants married to immigrants. One of them lives with his future wife in his father's house. She cooks for both of them.
The other is doing a master's while his girlfriend is bringing in most of the money as an english teacher. Last summer they went on a 2 month vacation backpacking and couchsurfing while I was sitting in a shitty office wasting my time with the local whores.

I dunno what will happen later on but for now they're happy while I cook for myself and I go on vacations all alone.
You can't go around leaving out important details like that.
The entire equation changes. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

have2fly wrote:You guys that oppose marriage are an excellent example of mainstream jaded American society. What happened to your feelings, emotional bonding, shared joy, wonderful romantic time, friendly lover next to you, your "second half" and emotional support of the loved one???
If you are not ready to commit, then don't. However, who will be next to you to help you when you are in need? Who will take care of you when you get old? Once you banged thousands of foreign girls, what else are you going to do? I do often get tired of the same girl as well, but then you realize that it is better than having tons of whores with STD's. In addition, if you date one good girl you can develop feelings, share emotions etc. You guys are so bitter, so lonely and angry and you wish to stay that way. It is very sad indeed.
Relationships should be about: "emotional bonding, shared joy, wonderful romantic time, friendly lover next to you, your "second half" and emotional support". That's what I thought before I entered the dating scene. Boy was I in for a surprise...

Unfortunately Western women are out of touch with all things romantic. A person that requires emotional support is seen as weak. Sharing your emotions and feelings will be used against you in an argument and I wonder how many married women in North America would still be around to support their husbands if they had a terrible accident ? Would they sacrifice themselves to take care of a blind man for example ?

For those who can afford it there are still some countries in which women have a soul and family values. Someone who has the freedom to go and live in those countries should take advantage of that opportunity not waste it on whores...just my 2 cents.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Marriage is what distinguishes us from chimps (at least some of us). See this excellent article:

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/08/3 ... t-to-be-me

-----------------------------------------------------------
Let's start with a simple observation. Biologists have recently determined that when it comes to genetic structure, we differ from our chimpanzee cousins by only 3 percent of our genes. That means, if you believe in evolution, that there is very little distance between ourselves and the chimps. In the 5 million years or so since we branched off, only a few minor changes have occurred to separate the two species.

Now here's the interesting part. Of that 3 percent of changes, 95 percent have taken place on the Y chromosome. That's the chromosome carried only by men -- the only thing in fact that differentiates men and women. In other words, pretty much all the things that have happened to separate us from our chimpanzee ancestors have been things that happened to men. Does that make the term ""mankind" sound a little more appropriate?

Actually, to anthropologists, this isn't anything new. For decades, they have noted that, in terms of reproductive behavior, female chimpanzee and human females are not very different. Both become pregnant, nurture the fertilized egg in the womb, give birth, nurse their offspring, and then carry them around and protect them for about five years until the young are ready to venture out on their own. In behavioral terms, there's not much any difference.

What is different about human beings is the behavior of men. Male chimps band together in "brotherhoods" that are often compared to tight-knit fraternal clans or street gangs. They mark out territory and defend it against other males. This creates a safety zone in which their females can raise their young without worrying about unprovoked attacks from unrelated males. (This is critical because if other males take over the troop they will immediately kill all the young in order to put the females to work raising their own offspring.)

What male chimps do not do is: a) pair off with individual females, or b) play any role in child-rearing. In fact, it is against the code of chimpanzee society for any male and female to take too much interest in each other or pair off. Instead, the strict rule is that every male gets to mate with every female. This maintains the brotherhood and allows male chimps to cooperate among themselves without being torn apart by sexual competition. The females enforce this code as well, making sure to mate with every male, no matter how low his status. This is called "confusing paternity." The purpose is to make every adult male believe he might be the father. That prevents any of them from harming the offspring.

Now, somewhere in the mists of time, on the Savannas of East Africa, our ancestors abandoned this sexual communalism and adopted instead a system where couples paired off to form monogamous "pair bonds." This is rare among mammals, although not entirely unknown. About 5 percent of mammals practice monogamy. Among them are our distant cousins, the gibbons of Southeast Asia. Gibbon couples pair off in the jungle and live in solitude, singing weird, haunting tenor-and-soprano duets to warn other males and females out of their territory. They reproduce successfully but do not engage in co-operative effort with any other gibbons.

What was completely unique about the proto-human society of our forebears is that they learned to practice monogamy within the larger group. This occurs among gregarious flocks of birds that spend weeks or months nurturing their young but is unknown among other mammalian species. What it accomplished was to maintain the male solidarity of the chimpanzee troop under much more trying circumstances, while still providing each individual with a reasonable chance to mate. The outcome paved the way for human evolution.

Our earliest ancestors were hardly formidable creatures. They stood three feet tall, had no sharp claws or ferocious teeth, could not outrun predators and had no trees in which to escape. Yet somehow they managed to hold their own in a sea of larger, swifter predators. By sticking together in troops of about 20-25, they were able to protect themselves while scavenging the prey of other animals and eventually becoming hunters themselves. Male chimps hunt for about 5 percent of their diet and do not share with females or offspring. Hunter-gatherer males provide about 35 percent of the diet and share their kill with both mates and children. That is the difference between us and the chimpanzees. It is a legacy of which any male can be proud.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

royaldude wrote:winston great read agree with your points 100%

my reasons for not having children are strickly financial. if say i had 15-20 million dollars i would probably have a kid. first i would probably hire a surrogate to have the kid that way it would never be taken from me and i would never have to pay child support to a kid i rarely see. But the reason i would need that much money is because with that money my lifestyle would not be affected. i would hire nannys, people to look after the kid if i decided to travel. the kid would go to good schools and be given the best possible oppertunities in life.

however unless i win the lottery i will not get that kind of money. so if i had a kid today my life would be altered in ways that would suck. i would not have the freedom to travel with it, i couldnt afford nannys, best private school. i would have to probably do work i wouldnt like just to support it on a basic level. basically my freedom would suffer alot.

the rewards of having kids i think are grossly exagerated. i know many people who do not like or enjoy being around their parents and their parents were basically average people not abusive or anything. the definition of a man is not defined by fatherhood, rather his experiences, knowledge and lifes work. the same is not true for women, motherhood is much more a part of how women define themselves.

my advise UNLESS your really really want kids, dont do it.
I agree. This is very true. I told people here before that no man is famous or goes down in history for being a good father. Being a good father only matters to the children, and even they take it for granted afterward. There's really nothing in it for you, and you lose your best years, freedom, energy, and resources. It's not a good deal on paper, but men have to be brainwashed into it, or else the human race would not propagate. Thus it's a necessary illusion, but still an illusion. Even sex is overrated, but again, it is a necessary illusion to propagate the human species.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Exod
Freshman Poster

Post by Exod »

Pretty much agree, although I don’t demonize the concept of monogamy completely. We humans like to pair-bond and form a nest. I, for example, like the idea of having a long term relationship. It appeals to my quiet temperament. I don't expect it to be eternal, and I certainly don't believe it's necessary to bring the state and its apparatus into it, not even if children are involved. If anything comes down, it should be between the two of you and, perhaps, your conscience.

Personal opinion aside, in most of the world marriage has become a high-risk proposition for most males, and that's an objective statement. So if you decide to do it for whatever reason, it must be an informed decision.

If you just jump into it because “it’s what people doâ€￾, and don’t even that the time to research what it’s going to be one of the most important decisions of your life (in terms of what’s at stake, including your sanity), then you’re asking for it. You're indeed a slave to tradition and society. Perhaps you'll wake up, perhaps not.

Yeah, I don’t see the point. Being a “confirmed bachelorâ€￾ isn’t a stigma anymore, and there’s absolutely nothing you can do while married that you can’t do while unmarried. But ultimately it should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. There are some situations where marriage is a viable option, but the reasons are mostly utilitarian, such as furthering careers (see: celebrities and politicians), maintaining or expanding wealth (see: old money) or not having the time or the inclination to pursue hookups (see: Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, CEOs...)

But for the average schmuck? Nah. It isn't worth it most of the time.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Winston wrote:I agree. This is very true. I told people here before that no man is famous or goes down in history for being a good father. Being a good father only matters to the children, and even they take it for granted afterward. There's really nothing in it for you, and you lose your best years, freedom, energy, and resources. It's not a good deal on paper,
That's true from what I have seen, but the only exception is if a man is able to impregnate 40-60 women and have 90+ kids like the Pharaohs in Egypt or the royal Thai family in the old days. As a matter of fact, we only remember these kind of men/fathers because they had so many children, and those children then created an empire.

Winston wrote:but men have to be brainwashed into it, or else the human race would not propagate.
Brainwashing alone is not enough to motivate men into having children. The desire to have sex with a beautiful woman is what causes most men to become fathers. Nature simply causes most men to spread their seeds around unless the individual has a high degree of intellect or self discipline which explains why people with high IQ's tend to have few children, if any at all.

That, and the fact that semen itself is very persistent because there are women who have became pregnant even though both parties were using birth control (ie. condoms, BCP).
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on October 19th, 2012, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I agree. This is very true. I told people here before that no man is famous or goes down in history for being a good father. Being a good father only matters to the children, and even they take it for granted afterward. There's really nothing in it for you
Yet again you rotten westerners forget why having children matters! Because when you get old and useless, there will be your kids to help you out. Russians or FSU people don't give away their elderly to nursing homes, FAMILY takes care of them! Elderly are treated with respect and dignity.

In other words, if you want to use economics. Children are long term investment that pay off when you get older. Children in FSU are also viewed as financial assistance when you get older.

You guys are looking for one day life, like tomorrow never comes. It does and you have to be planning for it.
Relationships should be about: "emotional bonding, shared joy, wonderful romantic time, friendly lover next to you, your "second half" and emotional support". That's what I thought before I entered the dating scene. Boy was I in for a surprise...

Unfortunately Western women are out of touch with all things romantic. A person that requires emotional support is seen as weak. Sharing your emotions and feelings will be used against you in an argument and I wonder how many married women in North America would still be around to support their husbands if they had a terrible accident ? Would they sacrifice themselves to take care of a blind man for example ?

For those who can afford it there are still some countries in which women have a soul and family values. Someone who has the freedom to go and live in those countries should take advantage of that opportunity not waste it on whores...just my 2 cents.
:lol: I was talking about FOREIGN women! This website is called "happier abroad", but you guys keep talking about "ALL" women as being the same, but foreign women as being pretty and easy or cheap. It does not end there. Proper foreign women will have more to offer in terms of soul and culture, and all that "old school stuff" that is no longer true with American women will be true with women from FSU, for example. Of course, there are sluts and whores abroad as well, but there are still many decent simple girls that want to have a nice husband and raise kids, just like in Disney movies.

So what I am saying is don't be so bitter and jaded with FOREIGN women! It may work against your relationship, since East European women are energetic and spiritual, so your overthinking will scare them off.