Nothing to do except drugs, drinking, or video games in USA.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Re: Nothing to do except drugs, drinking, or video games in

Post by onethousandknives »

Ghost wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:You know something odd? Gear-head tend to get together & socialize more than other people.

I agree with what you said about the whole "car-culture" thing, though. I don't think it's ALL because of that, especially since so many things were culturally ingrained before cars were even invented.
Yeah, definitely more to it than just cars. Western Europe is largely walkable and doesn't have such a car-culture like the U.S., and it is still feminist.
Western Europe seems like a social paradise compared to USA, feminism or not. At least from what my friend in Sweden told me.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Nothing to do except drugs, drinking, or video games in

Post by Yohan »

onethousandknives wrote: Western Europe seems like a social paradise compared to USA, feminism or not. At least from what my friend in Sweden told me.
UK is the same as USA, maybe even worse. It is not a social paradise at all.

Continental Europe is better, as it is less hateful against men. However do not expect much from women living there.
To find a nice woman in Europe is a lottery game.

Sweden, Norway and especially Iceland are strange countries, where feminists explored every corner of 'equality'. However these countries offer a fairly good living comfort to everybody, Scandinavian society is not hateful and does not consider every man to be a criminal, rapist, child abuser etc.

The best solution for many men from Scandinavia is to live half a year abroad - during cold and dark winter time - in Thailand etc. and moving back working during warm summer time in their own countries - this makes it sure for them not to run out of money and to keep all social benefits. Just my opinion and many men from Scandinavia are really doing this.

Divorce, children are not known to cause special problems for men in Scandinavia. There are reports of men from USA and UK who were surprised how easy, cheap and fair family courts are functioning in Scandinavia.
Nothing to worry about medical bills, expect a fair retirement allowance etc.