America provides NO OUTLET for financially starving men

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

America provides NO OUTLET for financially starving men

Post by MattHanson1990 »

More men are getting pushed out of the workforce at an increasingly faster rate as jobs continue getting outsourced, automated, and going to women. Younger men have it worse since they were robbed of a chance to build a life in the US. And on top of all of this, America provides absolutely NO OUTLET for financially starving males, except for passive income (which I am building more on so I can support myself financially abroad). Oftentimes whenever they apply for welfare, they have to jump through a lot of hoops, and most of the time they're denied welfare. Because of rising living costs and jobs disappearing, it's becoming increasingly difficult just to live a comfortable life in America. Homeless men are often not allowed into homeless shelters, and in some cities it's illegal to help the homeless get back on their feet. How insane is that. Furthermore, men's needs are unimportant in America since this messed up society only focuses on the needs of women.

Don't get me wrong. Women have it bad in America too, but men have it worse. Having to owe the nanny state child support payments can make males go broke in a flash.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America provides NO OUTLET for financially starving men

Post by jamesbond »

Most HR departments are run by women. Studies show that women are more likely to hire other women over men, even if a man is more qualified for the job! :shock:

No wonder why so many men in America are having a hard time finding a job.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I think aside from outsourcing all our high paying & quality jobs, gutting our manufacturing and infrastructure and things like this; there is just a complete demoralization. Destructive education, dumbing down and trashing, mis education, feminism, gender bending etc., Men see no real reason to work, or find a life. Most of us can't even find a friend, or friends. I know, for me - I often feel alone and I'm getting almost none of my social needs met - I practically don't have any. It's just work/survive, eat, play. ...And mostly I don't even do that.
Women are more desperate than ever, however, for a real man. I mean you can see it everywhere, there are just none left.

But most men just flee from this or can't support it. I know the biggest reasons I haven't been successful or highly motivated is the amount of depression, demoralization I feel everyday. It's kind of hard to succeed and do well - when you're not feeling adequate appreciated/ lack of real 'friendships' to sustain you, etc. Not only, but being told you're the devil for being white, having that American Dream of going to college to "get smarter" (a complete lie) and walking into a nice job, because of all your work - was a lie.
The harmful force of P*rn, the dependency that almost ever facet of our society does foster, victim-mentality. They know this...Most of it's subtle - and most of it happens to people when they're young. Which is why it's so hard for older people to understand that younger ones go through psychologically. They just stand around and blame you for your work ethic - not understanding that you were undermined as a child developmentally.
It's not really hard to stand around and pull the support beams out of a society, until it collapses. This is exactly what they're doing - if you get a team of anthropologists/researchers together and they're just knocking out one by one, when you lose balance and put your hand out for support - then that's knocked away and they then ensnare you in their net. That's where they want you, in the government net. They create such a miserable environment - then provide the solution with their government- which becomes harder & harder to resist. It's like being out in the desert starving and they dangle their crap in front of your face, which begins to look like a T-bone steak after a while.
It's not about wanting or asking for more. It's about doing with less, buckling down and using everything you've got.
Last edited by Eric on June 2nd, 2016, 7:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/05/ ... -time-job/
For unemployed men, taking a part-time job may be nearly as damaging to their future career prospects as simply staying home.

David Pedulla, a sociologist at the University of Texas at Austin, sent out thousands of fake resumes to test how gender and work history affected callbacks by potential employers looking to interview the simulated job candidates. He found that women in part-time jobs were more than twice as likely to get a callback as were men in part-time jobs. In fact, part-time male workers fared only a little better than unemployed men.

When it comes to part-time work, there appear to be “penalties for men that are as strong as the penalty for unemployment, while for women we see no penalty,” Mr. Pedulla said.
That is unbelievable that employers see men who work part time almost in as bad a light as men who are unemployed. And for women, there is no penalty, talk about a double standard. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."