We reflect vibes in our environment, so why do some protest?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

We reflect vibes in our environment, so why do some protest?

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I've begun to notice something.

When you are in an environment like Taiwan where people live in fear and are motivated by it, you start to pick up their "fear vibe" in their aura and it rubs off on you, so you begin to feel the fear too.

Likewise, when women are taught to fear strangers and not talk to them, you also pick up on it right away and are thus afraid to talk to them, even if you normally are not afraid to talk to women.

But if you're in Russia, where women are not afraid to talk to strangers, then you will not be afraid to talk to them either, even if you are shy.

So basically, we seem to reflect our environment. When women around you are stuck up and afraid to talk to strangers, you feel afraid to talk to them too, because you can sense their fear as well as the inappropriateness of even attempting to. But when they are very open and comfortable talking to strangers, then you are too.

I talked to my friend about this on the phone, and he agrees. He says that when he goes back to the US, he feels that it's pointless to go out because girls won't talk to you and just ignore you and you don't feel like even trying to talk to them either. So he decided not to bother going out on Cinco De Mayo day.

What I don't get though, is why many hippies and mainstream people protest when you say that women are not approachable or friendly? Many will even say that they never heard such a thing except from me.

I've had a ton of hippies in Washington tell me that they've never heard that Washington was unfriendly except from me.

Even my therapist there mocked me and said that he never heard any complaints about WA being unfriendly except from me.

I challenged him to go out and try to start conversations with women, but he refused. Then I brought photo albums of hundreds of pictures of me with girls in Russia. He glanced at them and had nothing to say.

WTF?

It was like the twilight zone. How is it that you can point out something so obvious like the blue sky. But people protest and say they've never heard of it before.

I think that most people do not try to hit on girls, but just talk to people in a casual civil non-sexual way and when they are polite back, they consider them to be friendly. So as long as there is non sexual polite conversation, then they consider that to be friendly.

Or they just have very low standards. My parents think that if passing strangers smile (even fakely) without inviting you anywhere, then they are friendly.

But my standards are much higher than that.

Oddly, a similar thing happens in Taiwan. There are people who disagree with me saying "Taiwanese girls are friendly. Everyone say so except you." But then when I ask why they do not talk to strangers or make any eye contact with them, and why they ignore you in public, then the same people say "Well of course! It's dangerous to talk to strangers, especially for a woman. I wouldn't talk to someone I didn't know either. That's not safe."

What the f**k?!

It seems that they will admit that Taiwanese girls won't talk to strangers and are not comfortable about it, yet at the same time they disagree with me that they are not friendly. It seems like a contradiction. But of course, their standards for what is "friendly" are completely different than mine.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne