Dating for Dummies, Global Dating by Winston Wu

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Dating for Dummies, Global Dating by Winston Wu

Post by jamesbond »

Winston should write a paperback book (or hardcover book) about global dating. Then he could go on talk shows promoting his book and get more recognition for his happier abroad idea. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Yeah, how come he hasn't done any youtube visual videos or anything?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

That kind of is a good idea, it's just the sort of subject matter that would lend itself well to a Dummies guide.

But in reality "Global Dating for Dummies" is likely to be too much of a hot potato for a mainstream publisher to handle.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Dating for Dummies, Global Dating by Winston Wu

Post by OutWest »

jamesbond wrote:Winston should write a paperback book (or hardcover book) about global dating. Then he could go on talk shows promoting his book and get more recognition for his happier abroad idea. :D

Global dating??? LOL I would think you would call it Hooking for Dummies...and happier abroad has been around for centuries...its nothing new.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by jamesbond »

xiongmao wrote:But in reality "Global Dating for Dummies" is likely to be too much of a hot potato for a mainstream publisher to handle.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dating for Dummies, Global Dating by Winston Wu

Post by jamesbond »

Winston could make a fortune writing a book on global dating as long as he had hot women promote his book. :D