Is France a good country for gay black men?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
DanteMysar
Freshman Poster

Is France a good country for gay black men?

Post by DanteMysar »

I'm from the New York and the gay community here is not exactly the best for gay black men. They tend to be sexually objectified, but are not so desirable when it comes to having a long term relationship. I just wanted to know how inclusive the gay community in France was.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is France a good country for gay black men?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

DanteMysar wrote:I'm from the New York and the gay community here is not exactly the best for gay black men. They tend to be sexually objectified, but are not so desirable when it comes to having a long term relationship. I just wanted to know how inclusive the gay community in France was.
*Puts on his pure-breed pitbull lock and shake exosuit*
What the f.uck did you just post here?
I realize this is Happier Abroad, but go to Gay T.L. (Atlanta/Wacklanta/ATL)
I was hit on by straight-looking "queens" in Queer oops I mean Queen City
Charlotte back in the late 90s. Try that city out for size....umm
no pun intended to size but I'm sure you have your own
transgressions with that!

San Francisco, home of the HIV initial experiment, should work
for you too.

LA has "queens".

You should do well in those aforementioned places.

Now I will report you, you mariposa maricon marica!

*Takes off his pitbull exosuit, gets the hidden-from-the-world HIV vaccine and injects it,
and skips to his lu.*

In addendum, Why in the hell would you want to go abroad when the gay agenda is being
pushed here by liberals/LGBT/lobbyists???

You fa.ggots run corporate NY now along side with "strong, independent" Black women a.ssholes!
F.uck off will ya?!?!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Huh...Is this a serious thread or not?! Should I leave this thread up or not? You're probably better off going to a gay forum rather than be on HappierAbroad. There aren't any gay members to speak of here...
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Well....it's not like there is a warning sign on the website or the forums. I'm surprised it does not happen more often. Lot's of people like to post before reading any past topics.....
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Yeah America is a gay paradise in a lot of ways especially in San Francisco, LA, Miami, and NY where a person can luxuriate in their trendy pop gay status.