Investing in Silver?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Rocky Top wrote:
fschmidt wrote:If people are dumb enough to sell now, that's their problem. But the strange thing is that I am having a very difficult time buying. I am trying to buy on BullionVault and my bid was up to $0.12 over spot and still no one will sell to me. So while the news about silver is unanimously negative, serious private investors aren't selling. I will probably have to wake up at 4:30am to make a direct purchase on the London silver market.
Which baffles me that the price isn't higher considering that demand is high, but no one is selling.
I think the dumb speculators are selling and serious investors are buying. There probably aren't many dumb speculators on BullionVault. The speculators bought when silver was going up and are selling now that it is going down. When the speculators are done selling, silver will go up.

Today I finished buying all the silver I want at under $20. I had to wake up at 4:30am to buy on the London market. I am very happy that the price is so low.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

I think we have reached the bottom. $19.50-$20 is about as low as it is going to get, folks. Better go ahead and make your purchases now and lock them in.