42% of Americans Will Retire Broke

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

42% of Americans Will Retire Broke

Post by jamesbond »

2018 Retirement Savings survey found 42 percent of Americans have less than $10,000 saved and if that amount doesn’t change they’ll retire broke since that’s not enough to cover even a year’s worth of expenses. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, on average, adults 65 years of age and older spend nearly $46,000 a year.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 42% of Americans Will Retire Broke

Post by jamesbond »

Americans looming retirement crisis.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

I subscribe to Aaron Clarey's plan. The Smith & Wesson retirement plan.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Euthanasing the boomers will certainly be a major element in making the Angloshpere great again.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

All these Ponzi schemes cannot go on forever, Americans ? would the boomers have signed up for the house of cards if they new what the system was and what it meant long term ? I think they would have, from what I can see the US is nothing but pigs as well as most of humanity. Except for Corny of course......
Time to Hide!