Poverty Is Not An Accident

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poverty Is Not An Accident

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 1:33 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 12:24 pm
I just was able to stop working extremely early because I ran circles around numbskulls like you during my career days.
You mean by doing things like passing the diplomatic service test that you used to crow about all the time? The one I rolled out of bed and passed in half and hour which you probably had to practice for for months? That is running rings around your competition?

Face it, you accomplished nothing, which is why you had to work for the government. The reason you were hired was to provide a buffer between the assholes at the top and the talented humans who might be a threat to them. It was your obvious wretched worthlessness that allowed you to receive gibs - the very opposite of merit. If you weren’t worthless the elite would have seen you as a threat and not hired you. You pretending to be successful is like a child putting on his father’s clothes and pretending to be a tycoon or something. The fact that the regime enables this farce by handing you looted money does not make it any less ridiculous.
No profession is of value to people who have no value. :lol:

Haters are a man's biggest fans, they just have not come to terms with it yet. And you, Cornfed, are my biggest fan on this site. You read each of my posts. You comment on most of them. You memorized my personal history (not realizing that certain, key details were changed so I can't be doxxed) so you can bring it up again and again on the forum. You hate my leisurely way of life, and you loathe my income streams and deride them as gibs.

For all the problems you have with me, I am quite sure you would switch life circumstances with me in a second, while I would rather be dead than live under yours!
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on July 7th, 2019, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 2:12 pm
This comes across as made up, just like everything else you post. Heck, I'd be inclined to believe some of it if even a little didn't contradict everything I've seen....
And which would be those contradictions, or do you not have a grasp of what that term means also?

I maintain that losers who think they should be doing better than you deserve to stay losers. You're a case in point.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 11th, 2019, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 4:16 pm
I get it now. You got kicked out of the courtroom because you don't understand clear and simple English.
Your butthurt is fierce. I get a huge kick out of bringing it forth.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 11:39 am
...2019 is pretty much the Golden Age for minorities in America...
Tell that to innocent black men who continue to get harassed, arrested, shot dead by police for the "crime" of being black in the wrong place at the wrong time. Black girl commits some stupid prank licking ice cream and putting back in the freezer at Walmart and the police talk about 20 years in prison. Arianna Grande did something similar a few years back and police can't be bothered to investigate. Yes, there's some unfair affirmative action nowadays. But there was vastly more unfair system benefiting white males (at the expense of blacks, browns and females) up until the very recent past. On and on it goes. White males have double standards and blind spots even to this day.

Also, economic success is like that joke about two men running from a bear. "We can't outrun a bear," says one guy. "I don't need to outrun the bear, I just need to outrun you," replies the other. Even if there is a rigid quota system limiting white males in government and other large organizations, an individual white male can still succeed by beating the other white males, since it is absurd to suggest that zero white males are allowed in large organizations: just look around to see that this is not the case. And there are no quotas when you run your own business.

Cornfed's anger is mostly because he is low tier among white males, more than because white males as a whole are being systematically oppressed (which may or may not be true). Not sure about Ghost.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
July 8th, 2019, 9:44 am
Also, economic success is like that joke about two men running from a bear. "We can't outrun a bear," says one guy. "I don't need to outrun the bear, I just need to outrun you," replies the other. Even if there is a rigid quota system limiting white males in government and other large organizations, an individual white male can still succeed by beating the other white males, since it is absurd to suggest that zero white males are allowed in large organizations: just look around to see that this is not the case. And there are no quotas when you run your own business.
The thing is that whether you get one of the diminishing number of places is largely a matter of luck. There are not usually objective tests for job placements where they have to hire you if they pass those tests. The long term intent is to phase out all non-elite white men. At any stage of the process, there will be white men who haven’t yet been phased out… until there aren’t. Hence pointing to any one of them and saying that because he still has a good job everyone who has been phased out in the past must be a bad person is retarded. As an aside, there effectively are quotas for running businesses given that affirmative action applies to your supply chain, government contracts etc.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

A man's problem could be solved if he moved to Poland, Hungary, Russia or sub Saharan Africa, or Asia. I can't see A.A. affecting him there.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Neo wrote:
July 8th, 2019, 12:49 pm
A man's problem could be solved if he moved to Poland, Hungary, Russia or sub Saharan Africa, or Asia. I can't see A.A. affecting him there.
Then there's still the issue of what he is going to do for a living.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 11th, 2019, 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 11th, 2019, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 11th, 2019, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
But there was vastly more unfair system benefiting white males (at the expense of blacks, browns and females) up until the very recent past.
Yes it's called a "meritocracy" and judging by results it seems to be a good thing. But just one thing - please tell us how anything in the white world has ever come at the expense of females.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Shemp wrote:
Cornfed's anger is mostly because he is low tier among white males, more than because white males as a whole are being systematically oppressed (which may or may not be true). Not sure about Ghost.
Precisely. Unfortunately, people like that have a mental block that prevents them from introspective examination so they can improve themselves. It is far easier for the lazy and low-tier types to blame outside forces for their failures.

In @Cornfed's case, the train has already left the station in terms of time left, health, and window of best opportunity. Quite sad actually, but it is 100% self-imposed. But clearly it makes him feel better if he can blame blacks and Jews so perhaps that is the silver lining to the pathology.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Ghost wrote:
July 8th, 2019, 1:12 pm
Imagine believing that a country's system shouldn't be for serving its own people instead of imported parasites. Oh wait, you do. How does it feel to be that cucked? I guess it's easy as a boomer.
The ruling class is not and never was interested in importing parasites to USA/Europe. Some may have slipped in during the messy process of re-organizing society, but these parasites will be exterminated eventually. The goal was/is to make USA/Europe the center of a worldwide economic empire and continued leaders in technology and industrial production, which are the bases for military power, so as to continue to dominate the world and compete with China. Better to import the best and brightest Indians, Africans, South Americans, etc programmers and engineers and scientists, so that they develop technology in the USA/Europe, than force them to bring their native counties up to the level of USA/Europe, this diminishing USA/Europe power in relative terms. To make this plan work, imported non-white workers have to be given the same rights as whites, which effectively means throwing lower tier whites under the bus.

The plan is more or less working, though it isn't a straight line forwards, largely because the lower tier whites have resisted the plan all along. The straight line forwards would involve unrestricted immigration and zero welfare. The upper 10% worldwide in terms of economic value, heavily favoring technical and management skills, of all races would prosper under this plan, the bottom 90% would starve.

What the rulers have always feared is that native born whites would take advantage of the immense wealth inherited from past generations to retire early and enjoy life, like I did. I am the true parasite, a guy who took advantage of an existing wealthy society to make a quick fortune running a software company, then retired early and hasn't done a damn thing useful to society in over twenty years. Plus, I never married or had children, so no future programmers to take my place. If everyone did like me, the whole system would collapse in a single generation.

I'm on board with the ruling class plan because I want the USA/Europe to remain militarily strong versus China and the rest of Asia, which requires that they continue to be leaders in technology and industrial production, but I also don't want to do the hard work myself. I have no allegiance to skin color, any more than to eye color or hair color, so I don't consider myself being cucked because USA/Europe are becoming less white.

It's truly ironic that Ghost is spouting white nationalist talking points on a forum dedicated to promoting globalization and was at one point considering marrying and having children with a non-white (Filipina).
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost wrote:
July 8th, 2019, 1:00 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 7:29 pm
Ghost wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 4:16 pm
I get it now. You got kicked out of the courtroom because you don't understand clear and simple English.
Your butthurt is fierce. I get a huge kick out of bringing it forth.
You're the one who always get triggered by me. Just look at this thread. You got triggered and responded to me when I didn't even quote/tag you. You're an ape with low impulse control just like your ghetto cousins.
Cornfed is at least understandable in terms of the negative life trajectory and the disappointment thereto. In your case, I just see someone lashing out in almost clinically observable fashion. Not sure what all that vein-bursting butthurt is about, but I have to admit it is quite funny to watch :lol:

Ever considered some form of professional counseling? You, in particular, might want to do so......