Justification for the migrant invasion

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Justification for the migrant invasion

Post by Cornfed »

If you have got a while, you might listen to an English fireman's tale of how dysgenics are pouring through the Channel Tunnel into England. Millions of dollars are being spent to stop them, but they are still managing to get through a small tunnel at the rate of about 150 per day, while tying up hundreds of enforcement staff allegedly trying to stop them.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 160208.php

This is of course batshit insane. We all know that if they just put some guy in a tower beside the tunnel entrance with an accurate rifle then the problem would instantly be solved. So why the hell isn't this being done?

One might suggest it is because the English and French are such nice, gentle people that killing a few potentially innocent (sand) niggers is unthinkable. This is of course ridiculous. They have been compliant in killing millions in Africa and the Middle East in the last couple of decades alone. So there are only really two realistic theories. The optimistic conspiracy theory and the fatalistic one.

The optimistic theory is that the responses to this easily repellable threat are not happening because of a conspiracy from the top to exterminate the white race. I say this is optimistic, because at least that would leave open the possibility that we could fight back against it. The pessimistic view, seemingly supported by the radio show, is that we are so fragmented and f***ed as a culture that we just can't fight back against this, because there is not even a shred of unity. Everyone just passes the buck. For example, the Eurotunnel execs just want to keep collecting their fees and bonuses, so they keep the thing quiet, paper over the cracks, and threaten to yank anyone's security pass who threatens to rock the boat. Why would we expect anything different from a multinational corporation? And it is the same for everyone else. Our culture seems to provide no venue for national unity, so it would seem we are truly f***ed.

But for anyone here who thinks I am wrong on both counts, I would like to know why you think the invasion of subhumans into Europe is being allowed to happen.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Justification for the migrant invasion

Post by Moretorque »

You know what it is OH GREAT Corny, the elite are subduing the only group they believe can stop their plans for total world domination.

They still obviously want some of us to still be educated and separate or else they would be attempting this in the East. They just believe the China Man does not have the privates :oops: " except for Mr. Wu of course " to stand up and do anything to thwart the plan.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

And another thing oh greatest of the great, why do you think they are moving all the gold to the east countries ? this was and is from the beginning the laid out communist plot or just another dictatorship under the guise of the betterment of the human cause.

They will implode the western economies totally and then say you cannot play the new game because you have no gold to play, this is the game I believe. People really are to stupid to educate themselves about economics so it is what it is.

I do believe there is infighting on this game however, power corrupts you know. Some may not be following the script as they should.
Time to Hide!
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

While there are certainly evil forces at work, it might genuinely be the case that the culture is now so dysfunctional it is no longer capable of sustaining itself. Even if there is an evil elite assiduously laboring to exterminate whites, it's hard to imagine them being anywhere near this successful if something else weren't wrong. They would have to have almost-magical abilities to pull this off on their own.

Having said that, it is too soon to pronounce the victim dead. Some Western European countries may follow the example of Hungary and Russia. Alternatively, balkanization may occur, and some pockets of the culture may survive.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gnosis wrote:Some Western European countries may follow the example of Hungary and Russia.
I hope that western Europe learns from what countries in eastern Europe are doing in regards the great European rape migration. Hungary and Russia will not allow their countries to be overtaken by migrants (thank God).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."