So, I finally met Mark, Law, Anna and Alyona

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

So, I finally met Mark, Law, Anna and Alyona

Post by djfourmoney »

It was fun, met some cool people, saw Law and Alyona's two kids both less than four years old. Mark is cool and nice guy. Genuine and honest about what he does and Law is nice guy too.

Nice guys do finish first, but not in America. Its very simple, you guys need to get off your duffs, stop spending money on video game consoles and other overall meaningless things and figure out what you want, who you want and what it takes to achieve you're goal.

If any of you Californians or are willing to travel to California, you should meet all the above.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You went to Mark's Christmas get together? If so, you should post about it in the thread about it here:

viewtopic.php?t=20534
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

That's great djfourmoney, I am glad you got to meet all of them. If I lived in California or a neighboring state, I would have gone as well. Mark does come across as being honest, genuine and seems as if he really wants men in America to meet the woman of their dreams.

If guys insist on dating and marrying American women, they will wind up meeting the woman of their nightmares! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

jamesbond wrote:That's great djfourmoney, I am glad you got to meet all of them. If I lived in California or a neighboring state, I would have gone as well. Mark does come across as being honest, genuine and seems as if he really wants men in America to meet the woman of their dreams.

If guys insist on dating and marrying American women, they will wind up meeting the woman of their nightmares! :P
He is a great guy, honest, Preacher's son, ya know.

Law is cool too, down to earth and honest about who he is; I was talking to John Henry about how some Black people feel they need to "Keep It Real" otherwise they will get their ghetto pass revoked. He doesn't have to do any of that and neither do I, even if identify with Hip Hop culture, I don't take it to the ninth degree and play out a real time Rap Video like some Black folks do.

Anyway, I am envious of Law especially, I'd almost kill to have a beautiful wife like he does and two beautiful children.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How did Law get such a beautiful wife? What was his secret? Did he give you any advice?

Who is John Henry?

How many showed up at the reunion? Was it mostly singles or couples?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:How did Law get such a beautiful wife? What was his secret? Did he give you any advice?

Who is John Henry?

How many showed up at the reunion? Was it mostly singles or couples?

I'll start with the shorter answers -

John Henry is a younger White guy, about 30 who would like to get married and find its increasingly frustrating dating American women and wanted to come to the reunion to meet Mark and meet others like him.

How many showed up? I don't know to get a exact answer you'll have to ask Mark. There were three couples, Mark/Anna, Law/Alyona and one that was announced in a email Mark sent out but I am lazy and I forgot their names and never met them; was sort of preoccupied with Mark and Law.

The rest were single men in varying ages, shapes and sizes.

What was his (Law's) secret?

Without disclosing some things they may not want shared widely, I will say that Alyona wanted a Black man and has said that at least three times on video, including very recently (about three/four weeks ago).

That is not unusual, my friend Nate; his wife Dinara (Russian) was actively looking for a Black man as well and even came over here as an exchange student.

So his secret beyond being who he is, which is a really nice guy and soft spoken that he's Black???? I guess it really as simple as that.

As I have always said about Eastern Europe to Black men who defiantly believe they stand no chance and that their lives would be in danger if they set foot into FSB (Former Soviet Bloc Countries) is an extreme exaggeration on their part. Its simply not true no matter how many times they look for stories of immigrant workers being harassed, beat up and even killed by the hands of Right Wing Militia groups while the Police either encourage or look the other way. This mainly impacts those of Asian descent in the country (Russia) but occasional an African will fall victim to these people.

This would be a concern if you lived there or stayed for an extended amount of time which is not required in looking for a long term relationship.

I've only backed off Eastern Europe because the upfront cost are too high; plus with considering becoming an expat, having another person with me without status in the country, we basically only have one choice.

I'll save that for my own podcast, but let's just say that Brazil is not hostile to IR, in fact encourages it to some degree and the weather is ten times better than Ukraine or Russia, so I wouldn't mind relocating there.

In other words I can find the type of woman I want in Brazil at a much lower cost, that is if I can find her without spending a ton of money, which remains to be seen....

I still have to weigh these options but I still say upfront cost are much higher with Eastern European women.