Anyone from LA?

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
longzing
Freshman Poster

Anyone from LA?

Post by longzing »

hi guys, Winston,

I'm new guy here in my middle age from Taiwan, Winston's hometown. I'm wandering if any HAers are from LA area or have some connection to it. Cause I studied here in my early 30s and kind of miss the weather and fresh air, food there. Someday i might visit it again if everything went right. I'm also single and if you'd like to visit Taiwan, you can contact me privately as well.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: anyone from LA?

Post by Falcon »

I'm a 24-year-old Taiwanese-American, and my family is in LA now. I also have family members living in both Taipei and Tainan.

I'm fluent in Mandarin too.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Anyone from LA?

Post by josephty2 »

I'm from Seattle WA. I've been to LA and Disneyland for vacation, it seem there are too many relaxed Americans there. Maybe it's just the tourists.

Tell you what make an account in this website. You'll enjoy it.

https://www.personality-database.com/pr ... ality-type
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.

Return to “Meetups and Get Togethers”