15 Things I've Noticed About American Women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 15 Things I've Noticed About American Women

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:The other problem is one-itis. Men get attention from one woman and then latch onto her, refusing to let her go if she says or does something offensive. In other words, men have low standards. The average woman has high standards, and if you will not play ball, they will move on. Take a lesson from women and move on if the woman isnt willing to play ball. Don't let women have all the choice. Men are entitled to at least 50% of choice. Exercise it, instead of accepting mistreatment.

I think something like 95% of American women can be classified as mentally ill or insane. I think back to the women I've met in my life, and none of their behavior seems normal, just or reasonable when it comes to relationships. If you look up the definitions of some of those mental illnesses and decide to play armchair psychologist, you can easily classify almost every woman you know as clinically insane.
I agree, it does seem as if 95% of American women are clinically insane. Some of them are more bat shit insane than others.

Adama, where have you been? You haven't posted in over a year, I thought you were abducted by aliens or something! lol :lol:

I am glad you are back, are you still living in New York or did you move? Do you have any plans to travel or move overseas in the near future?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:The other problem is one-itis. Men get attention from one woman and then latch onto her, refusing to let her go if she says or does something offensive. In other words, men have low standards. The average woman has high standards, and if you will not play ball, they will move on. Take a lesson from women and move on if the woman isnt willing to play ball. Don't let women have all the choice. Men are entitled to at least 50% of choice. Exercise it, instead of accepting mistreatment.

I think something like 95% of American women can be classified as mentally ill or insane. I think back to the women I've met in my life, and none of their behavior seems normal, just or reasonable when it comes to relationships. If you look up the definitions of some of those mental illnesses and decide to play armchair psychologist, you can easily classify almost every woman you know as clinically insane.
I agree, it does seem as if 95% of American women are clinically insane. Some of them are more bat shit insane than others.

Adama, where have you been? You haven't posted in over a year, I thought you were abducted by aliens or something! lol :lol:

I am glad you are back, are you still living in New York or did you move? Do you have any plans to travel or move overseas in the near future?
Thanks, JamesBond. I'm glad to be back. I'm also glad to see you're still here.

When I left here previously, there were some jerks around who all seem to be gone now, thankfully. There also seems to be a lot of new blood.

I don't intend on traveling more any time soon. I'm actually starting to think that I will be able to find the miniscule percentage of American women who have something to offer. But if I don't, I still reserve the right to travel. But I also think that there are small pockets of tourists that are around some major cities, and they can potentially be a source of girls to date.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Adama wrote:Thanks, JamesBond. I'm glad to be back. I'm also glad to see you're still here.

When I left here previously, there were some jerks around who all seem to be gone now, thankfully. There also seems to be a lot of new blood.

I don't intend on traveling more any time soon. I'm actually starting to think that I will be able to find the miniscule percentage of American women who have something to offer. But if I don't, I still reserve the right to travel. But I also think that there are small pockets of tourists that are around some major cities, and they can potentially be a source of girls to date.
Hey Ty Diggs I meant to say Adama I'm still here. :-D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. A MGTOW forum is discussing our blog article "15 Things I've Noticed About American Women", which comes up in Google as the #1 hit when you enter "American women suck". lol

http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow-ne ... iced-4842/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:o
Last edited by Adama on April 11th, 2020, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Adama on April 11th, 2020, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:cry:
Last edited by Adama on April 11th, 2020, 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Adama wrote:Those Russian men can beat their women into submission. You don't know what you are getting into with them. As an American man, you will not be beating your woman. If you get one of those psycho women who's used to men beating them into submission, then you will be in a world of trouble when she realizes that you would not and cannot.
The absolute truth....
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

11 and 14 really do stick out! (No) thanks to feminism, magazines, and TV, America has become a LESBIAN society! And of course I'm sure innumerable nice guys have been passed over for Mr. Terrorist! Being a nice guy in the devil's underground dungeon is a death sentence! Being a convicted felon, a heavy drinker, a drug abuser, a douchebag, a hothead; yes, even a terrorist, a cop killer with the entire FBI on his tail, a serial killer, even doing things as violent as blowing up buildings and vehicles with IEDs, mowing down entire concert events with an AK-47 or a series of IED attacks; yes, even Satan worship, is royalty to American women. As I said before, in spirit, American women drink raw toxic sewage like it's Wonka's chocolate river, and if they take a sip of clean, fresh water, they spue it right back out of their mouths like it's cow manure mixed with concentrated sulfuric acid.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:Check out this awesome new article in our HA blog posted by Andy! It is comprehensive and speaks volumes.

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2014/01/t ... women.html
Great article!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MGTOW forums mentioned our article about American women.

https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/15-t ... can-women/

This black guy did a video about our article too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://blog.happierabroad.com/2014/01/ ... women.html

This is an old, but still very accurate article. I see no change, no improvement ...getting even worse.
Most what is written here is also true with many Western women from other countries, not only those living in USA.

------
I see however a few differences, but otherwise, in general more or less about the same.

1. The typical American woman is fat
USA is known for so-called fat acceptance, but women in Continental Europe take a bit care of their body, they are more fit and slim.

3. American women have the worst fashion sense in the world
Also better with most women in Europe, they take care of what clothes they use.

11. Their hatred for men.
This again is a bit different in Continental Europe, just my opinion.
Women are more into belittle ordinary men, making fun out of honest men, they act scornful when they reject men - but I would not call it 'hatred for men'. Not so much into radical feminism. Also the legal situation is a bit better for men living in Continental Europe compared to USA.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 10:02 am
https://blog.happierabroad.com/2014/01/ ... women.html

This is an old, but still very accurate article. I see no change, no improvement ...getting even worse.
Most what is written here is also true with many Western women from other countries, not only those living in USA.

------
I see however a few differences, but otherwise, in general more or less about the same.

1. The typical American woman is fat
USA is known for so-called fat acceptance, but women in Continental Europe take a bit care of their body, they are more fit and slim.

3. American women have the worst fashion sense in the world
Also better with most women in Europe, they take care of what clothes they use.

11. Their hatred for men.
This again is a bit different in Continental Europe, just my opinion.
Women are more into belittle ordinary men, making fun out of honest men, they act scornful when they reject men - but I would not call it 'hatred for men'. Not so much into radical feminism. Also the legal situation is a bit better for men living in Continental Europe compared to USA.
It's worse than you think now. Young women in America try their darndest to dupe men out of money, wealth, and resources. Half of the problem is that idiotic men are too desperate for female companionship that they allow it to happen, but the other half a culture of parasitism.

One young girl explained the new term girls are using called "Finessing," which means getting as much money from a man as possible. There are many techniques and theories about how to best to that all over forums and chat rooms, but it is pretty widespread. With the economy in depression now, this will only get worse.

So America is a quasi femo-fascist state where women are the in-group and men are the out-group. This creates an entitlement mentality in women that only a Great Reset can rectify. We may be in that phase now.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did you guys see the comments section in the blog article? There are like 668 angry comments, both against the article and some defending it too. lol

https://blog.happierabroad.com/2014/01/ ... l#comments