They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
March 17th, 2020, 12:29 am
.....better yet cutting females off from welfare or welfare jobs and police protection, so then they will have to rely on individual men. That would cause them to radically re-evaluate their situation.
Cornfed makes a good point here. It is true that the Western female is the most spoiled human on earth.

It is possible for a Western arrogant female, who is a nothing, owns nothing and behaves badly to enjoy life and not to be worried about anything.
She will be supported legally and financially, as she is ALWAYS considered to be a 'helpless victim'.

It's about demanding for free for what men have to work with the sole justification that she is 'only an oppressed woman'. Cry me a river, but it is unfortunately true - to play the drama queen and deeply offended crybaby works...

Without support from Western governments, media and countless feminist institutions - if women were treated similar to men - many women would consider to change their mindset.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mercury wrote:
March 20th, 2020, 12:55 pm
Neo wrote:
March 16th, 2020, 9:26 am
Women can ask men out, and they often will. They just need to have the man initiate the conversation first.
Nope. The women now need to initiate the conversation first.
Women often will try to 'initiate the conversation' by attention seeking. However ordinary men will hardly be their target.
The target are men who are rich - age and looks irrelevant, young men who are supported by rich parents and can afford everything,
men who are in the media like politicians, actors, but even criminals...

Ordinary men have no chance to be approached by women.

I was asking NEO:
Tell me, where and how can an ordinary man (not rich, not a thug etc. etc.) initiate a private conversation with a Western woman without putting himself on risk?
He did not answer my question, just talking around the subject...

If you as man initiate any private conversation with a woman you put yourself on risk. No doubt about that. In Western countries better don't do it, just my opinion. Stay away.
You never know how the woman will react - women can react violently, or mean and scornful - is it really worth to try it?

I don't think so, I had various really bad experiences in my past while still living in Europe.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Yohan wrote:
March 20th, 2020, 10:49 pm
I was asking NEO:
Tell me, where and how can an ordinary man (not rich, not a thug etc. etc.) initiate a private conversation with a Western woman without putting himself on risk?
He did not answer my question, just talking around the subject...

If you as man initiate any private conversation with a woman you put yourself on risk. No doubt about that. In Western countries better don't do it, just my opinion. Stay away.
You never know how the woman will react - women can react violently, or mean and scornful - is it really worth to try it?

I don't think so, I had various really bad experiences in my past while still living in Europe.
I understand this is an emotional topic, but I think some posters expect too much from other posters, or perhaps a few words are taken to the extreme.

All I said was that, although women will not approach, once the stranger barrier is broken, women sometimes will ask men out on dates or for their phone numbers. It does happen.

I make no suggestions about how to approach American or Western women.

There are good women who will not respond by destroying a man for saying hello, and there are completely evil women who will destroy a man on a whim. Both kinds exists in this world.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Mercury wrote:
Neo wrote:
Women can ask men out, and they often will. They just need to have the man initiate the conversation first.
There are some things that are outside of a woman's role, and there are some women who violate their role, but a man may not find that type desirable if he actually ran into them.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Yohan wrote:
March 20th, 2020, 10:49 pm
Mercury wrote:
Neo wrote:
Women often will try to 'initiate the conversation' by attention seeking. However ordinary men will hardly be their target.
The target are men who are rich - age and looks irrelevant, young men who are supported by rich parents and can afford everything,
men who are in the media like politicians, actors, but even criminals...

Ordinary men have no chance to be approached by women.
You know something, you are correct. American womens' targets are men that can afford ZIP code 90210. And as the extreme vast majority of young American women are in gangs, they go for guys that are in gangs and are involved in armed robberies, drive by shootings, extortions, and car jackings. They don't want ordinary guys. They are far too immature and spoiled. Many have not even matured past 7th grade. They only look for bodyguards and walking ATMs.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mercury wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 7:18 am
You know something, you are correct. American womens' targets are men that can afford ZIP code 90210. And as the extreme vast majority of young American women are in gangs, they go for guys that are in gangs and are involved in armed robberies, drive by shootings, extortions, and car jackings. They don't want ordinary guys. They are far too immature and spoiled. Many have not even matured past 7th grade. They only look for bodyguards and walking ATMs.
I agree.

No difference with women in Europe/UK/Australia etc.
The majority of Western young women up to 30-35 are looking only for fun and money and also for multiple boyfriends for sex.

After worn-out due to party-life style and showing the first signs of damages because of alcohol and drugs they suddenly want to marry - often looking at the same time for a follow-up lucrative divorce. Western women in general are not good marriage material at all.

The best is to have nothing to do with Western females. Many are of bad character, often highly materialistic orientated. I had very bad experiences in my past.
The women now need to initiate the conversation first.
This never happened to me when I was still living in Europe.

It sounds maybe ridiculous for some women and even men what I write now - I would be afraid to accept such a Western woman approaching me out of nowhere, who wants to talk with me - talk about what? I am mistrusting and yes even afraid that such a Western woman will harm me somehow.

Maybe I was just unlucky in my life in Europe concerning women. Not sure, but it seems it's already a life-style to make fun out of men, cheat and harm them whenever there is a possibility. Sadly, such a despicable behavior is supported by the legal situation due to feminism.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Neo wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 3:32 am
I understand this is an emotional topic, but I think some posters expect too much from other posters, or perhaps a few words are taken to the extreme.
There are good women who will not respond by destroying a man for saying hello, and there are completely evil women who will destroy a man on a whim. Both kinds exists in this world.
I hear you, but tell me how do you know who is a good woman AND still available - and who is an evil woman?

They may or may not exist, yes, true - but how do you know - in advance - who is who?

You might know it after a while, but then it is already too late...and do not expect any man, any woman, any law which will try to help and protect you.

Sorry, but this is a lottery game and I am risk-averse. The movement called MGTOW is growing and I think for good reason.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Yohan wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 12:34 pm
Neo wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 3:32 am
I hear you, but tell me how do you know who is a good woman AND still available - and who is an evil woman?

They may or may not exist, yes, true - but how do you know - in advance - who is who?

You might know it after a while, but then it is already too late...and do not expect any man, any woman, any law which will try to help and protect you.

Sorry, but this is a lottery game and I am risk-averse. The movement called MGTOW is growing and I think for good reason.
It will take time, some observation of their behavior, and knowledge of how people should and should not behave. Knowledge of what is right and what is wrong.

I can say this, and I know this may be cited as diversion, but I use this as reference: Anyone can try to destroy anyone. This can happen man to man or woman to man, man to woman, or woman to woman. There are lots of sociopaths who are on the warpath against innocent people. So it is not only women. The problem is that culture and laws allow women to do things that men can't do (and that shouldn't be done by anyone to anyone), but men can still destroy other men.

In other words, just being around people in general is a risk, whether that person is a woman or a man. At any instant a man's friend can turn on him. The only thing we can do is screen carefully and watch their behavior.