Mathematics PhD Duped By Young Russian "Wife"

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mathematics PhD Duped By Young Russian "Wife"

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I try to tell you guys, DON'T EVER GET MARRIED, EVER!

This clearly intelligent professor gambled and lost. What were his mistakes?

-He Married the Girl (He noticed her change immediately after the wedding.)
-He brought her back to the United States instead of living with her in Russia.
-He established himself as a cuck beta provider instead of putting his foot down with limits.
-He never dumped her to send a message of who was in charge of the relationship and who needed who.

MGTOW could have saved this man the time, money, and anguish he went thru. A man's greatest power is the ability to simply walk away from a bad woman. Marriage prevents you from just walking away so DO NOT DO IT.

You've been warned! :twisted:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mathematics PhD Duped By Young Russian "Wife"

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 4:27 am
-He Married the Girl (He noticed her change immediately after the wedding.)
-He brought her back to the United States instead of living with her in Russia.
-He established himself as a cuck beta provider instead of putting his foot down with limits.
-He never dumped her to send a message of who was in charge of the relationship and who needed who.
- He failed to chimp out and murder her like any self-respecting negro.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Russian women like all white women are very over rated. There difficult to get along with and most can't be trusted.

A guy I used to work with married one 14 years younger than him and they has 2 kids together.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Taco wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 6:03 am
Russian women like all white women are very over rated. There difficult to get along with and most can't be trusted.

A guy I used to work with married one 14 years younger than him and they has 2 kids together.
True, but I would extend that assessment to ALL women, not just white ones. The key is to just never give them the keys to your kingdom by marrying them, or providing them direct access to your wealth. Most importantly, walking away from the relationship when they get out of pocket works magical wonders for me.

It is just the married guys who are too duped by their legal slavery to wives who confuse the young guys with their trauma bonds to women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

August 18th, 2019, 7:03 am
Taco wrote:

True, but I would extend that assessment to ALL women, not just white ones. The key is to just never give them the keys to your kingdom by marrying them, or providing them direct access to your wealth. Most importantly, walking away from the relationship when they get out of pocket works magical wonders for me.

It is just the married guys who are too duped by their legal slavery to wives who confuse the young guys with their trauma bonds to women.
Middle class and wealthy women don't love their husbands, they only get married for money. However, women that grow up in poverty are different, about 40% of them actually love their husbands and will stay with them even when the money runs out.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Taco wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 2:47 pm
August 18th, 2019, 7:03 am
Taco wrote:

Middle class and wealthy women don't love their husbands, they only get married for money. However, women that grow up in poverty are different, about 40% of them actually love their husbands and will stay with them even when the money runs out.
All women love opportunistically. If you give poor women access to your wealth, they will fleece you more quickly than you’d imagine! Bottom line is never get married and you will not get fleeced!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

How Russian women really think (all women think like this, its normal female nature)

משה בן יצחק
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

tom wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 1:05 am
How Russian women really think (all women think like this, its normal female nature)

Excellent example of Russian overt hypergamy. Western women are COVERTLY hypergamous because they are not honest about it and they seek to dispossess men of wealth thru the legal process of divorce, MeToo, and other such strategies.

I prefer the Russian variety because when the most beautiful women in the world spread their legs in your face simply because you can provide for them, it is a very satisfying feeling.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

My gut reaction to the video. Um, she's like 22 and the prof is 42. I'd think one couldn't really automatically assume a genuine attraction using an iffy service like elenasmodels to bridge a 20 year age and race gap. And the prof who isn't some rich guy or celeb and who could even have a history of being incel, fell for the advertising bs. While there could be 10 million more women, it certainly doesn't mean a majority of decent ones frequent these mail-order bride sites as we've seen here over and over again and other russian bride scam and tricks exposing yt channels. So the guy had a good time and let himself be brainwashed with the fake attention. And I would guess he spent more than 50k he claimed she pilfered with all those pics of the vacationing and horseriding. I'd agree it's true the hypergamy is rampant anywhere now where these picky young russian girls are probably only seriously considering a mega-millionaire or billionaire for an older guy prospect with a multi-million dollar mansion, and the more sketchy ones just "settle" for pilfering within the scam site system. Come to think of it some of these girls' "profiles" sometimes say they've been to a bunch of different countries before..hmm, wonder if that means they've gone on these catfish trips with other foreigner dupes before doing the same scammy pilfering trips, lol. Also a thought about class envy. Some of these poor visitors really have it out for "spoiled" americans who can make a middle class income being lucky to live in U.S. and at least making it at least with a professional career, so which came to mind by the gist of where the girl said she could have been even "harder" on the poor prof sap. And some are also probably resentful it's mainly lonely older guys who are not mega-millionaires attempting to make use of these "services".
Last edited by aspiabc on August 19th, 2019, 6:47 pm, edited 13 times in total.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

tom wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 1:05 am
Thanks for posting that! If that ghastly nose ring wasn't enough reason for me to want to avoid Russian women, their inability to acknowledge clear double standards in courtship practices demonstrated in this video would have done it.

Notice how none of them had an adequate response to his question, "What am I buying?" Don't that tell all.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

aspiabc wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 6:22 pm
Um, she's like 22 and the prof is 42. I'd think one couldn't really automatically assume a genuine attraction using an iffy service like elenasmodels to bridge a 20 year age and race gap.
So what? I have a 27 year age gap and the same race difference. In fact, most men who get duped like this are in the same age range and of the same race as the women.

Where the professor and I depart is on marriage. I keep them hooked on a small allowance and endorphin/oxytocin rushes while never letting the state into our relationship. And I would NEVER bring a girl back to the US of Gay under any circumstances.

#MGTOW protects men from catastrophes like this!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

August 22nd, 2019, 2:59 am
aspiabc wrote:
Um, she's like 22 and the prof is 42. I'd think one couldn't really automatically assume a genuine attraction using an iffy service like elenasmodels to bridge a 20 year age and race gap.
So what? I have a 27 year age gap and the same race difference.
So basically the whole sordid thing is between children. A negro and a female. No adults involved, other than the white men taxpayers being extorted to pay for this crap.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

aspiabc wrote:
So what? I have a 27 year age gap and the same race difference. In fact, most men who get duped like this are in the same age range and of the same race as the women.

Where the professor and I depart is on marriage. I keep them hooked on a small allowance and endorphin/oxytocin rushes while never letting the state into our relationship. And I would NEVER bring a girl back to the US of Gay under any circumstances.

My rule is this - when it comes to FW - if I meet an FW that has been to the U.S. of Gay before, under ANY visa of course if they step outside of that U.S. airport to visit or to live on U.S. soil, then I will never marry them even in their own country. This is because I need a woman that has never touched U.S. soil except in continuing flight transfers if need-be. I am dealing with a Jewish Brazilian statuesque momma now whom has lived in Queens NY for a couple of years, but for the last couple of years, she has been living in her native Sao Paulo (the city itself - not the Brazilian state). Her English is passable - it's not bad nor good. Her Porto, of course, is a lot stronger so communicate via that most of the time. She wants to return to live in NYC but her rich parents haven't granted her allowance in that regard yet. That's how she lived in the U.S. of Gay before -- her parents were paying for her Queens apt. This is not to ask for guidance; I'm just stating the facts and I already know how to handle her. This is for men to become enlightened by this if they weren't already.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 6:34 am
aspiabc wrote:

My rule is this - when it comes to FW - if I meet an FW that has been to the U.S. of Gay before, under ANY visa of course if they step outside of that U.S. airport to visit or to live on U.S. soil, then I will never marry them even in their own country. This is because I need a woman that has never touched U.S. soil except in continuing flight transfers if need-be. I am dealing with a Jewish Brazilian statuesque momma now whom has lived in Queens NY for a couple of years, but for the last couple of years, she has been living in her native Sao Paulo (the city itself - not the Brazilian state). Her English is passable - it's not bad nor good. Her Porto, of course, is a lot stronger so communicate via that most of the time. She wants to return to live in NYC but her rich parents haven't granted her allowance in that regard yet. That's how she lived in the U.S. of Gay before -- her parents were paying for her Queens apt. This is not to ask for guidance; I'm just stating the facts and I already know how to handle her. This is for men to become enlightened by this if they weren't already.
But why marry them at all? Just live together without marriage so you can cut an run WHEN she turns on you as all women do. Foreign women know the divorce rape game now too.

Never, ever marry or you will pay dearly for that mistake!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

August 23rd, 2019, 9:19 am
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 6:34 am
aspiabc wrote:

But why marry them at all? Just live together without marriage so you can cut an run WHEN she turns on you as all women do. Foreign women know the divorce rape game now too.

Never, ever marry or you will pay dearly for that mistake!
Duly noted! :+1: