Keeping the relationship in a choke hold with young Latinas

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Keeping the relationship in a choke hold with young Latinas

Post by Shemp »

diablo wrote:
July 29th, 2019, 2:41 am
diablo wrote:
July 26th, 2019, 9:30 am
yes I agree but we are talking about Latin America. so where are some of the exceptions in Latin America?
????........
In general, the poorer the country, the more women value men as providers. So there's the short answer to your question.

But there are other factors. You mentioned conversational Spanish. You really need to be at B2 level to live in any Spanish speaking country. Unless you speak Portuguese, or plan to learn it, Brazil is out. And then you need a way to make a living, unless you are independently wealthy and retired. These factors are more important than control over women because of legal and economic situation.

Even in Britain and USA, welfare and divorce rape systems don't guarantee wealth to the woman. One idea that will work anywhere is to marry and have children quickly, then divorce as soon as last child is born, while your income and accumulated assets are still low, so that woman gets minimal alimony and community property and child support. Then move back in with her and keep most income hidden so that child support doesn't increase. Woman will be pissed as hell, but if she's feeling very vulnerable with a newborn baby and several other young children to support and no relatives to help, should be possible to convince her to take you back.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Late to the game with this one, apologies.

Seems to me 'it's your turn' and rather than just thinking about stratergies of keeping onto her, just enjoy the ride and when it's over - think of the good memories.

If she is in the UK, her family has money, what it seems to me that she won't be after your money but something within yourself that you bring to the table AND that you can speak Spanish - not many lotharios in the UK speak Spanish but what will happen when her English starts to improve is that her chances of dating someone she really likes will improve too - and let me tell you - there will be no shortage of likely lads hitting on a nice looking Latina in the UK - especially if she starts work/going to college or university - all it takes is one.

As a Venezuelan - she is pretty much westernised but CE made a good point about her basing her romantic desicions on her emotions to be correct, more of that will be age but her culture will be part of it. If you get another 18 months out of it then you will have nothing to complain because around 23 - women change in what they want anyway - you're history whatever you do. Enjoy it whilst you can.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 5:27 am
A man's most powerful tool for women is simply walking away. An despite what the losers will say, with attractive, young, women you have to up the ante by taking a tangible benefit with you when you walk away that is why I advocate for a girlfriend allowance which is a pittance compared to what husbands have to shell out for their ugly, fat, older, worn out, wives. But @MrMan can tell you more about that as he has direct experience in that area.
You must thrive on contention. I've hardly interacted with you for months, and you go making up lies and insulting my wife. My wife is still thin and has that Asian thing where she looks a lot younger than her age. We are both in our 40's.

Is it expensive to be married? Yes. But women can make money, too. My wife started a business when I was in grad school, which I helped with. She cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids, and I have a richer, fuller life than when I was single.

It is weird that some men call themselves MGTOW (men going their own way), but if you want to go some other way-- get married and have kids not be either a player and bang a lot of young girls or some lonely guy who sits at home petting his dog all the time, they treat you like an enemy.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 5:24 pm
You must thrive on contention. I've hardly interacted with you for months, and you go making up lies and insulting my wife. My wife is still thin and has that Asian thing where she looks a lot younger than her age. We are both in our 40's.
A woman in her 40's is well past her prime and is a throwaway in terms of sexual market value. I harbor no particular animus toward your wife, but if she is in her 40's, men of value would want nothing to do with her. You can have her.
MrMan wrote: Is it expensive to be married? Yes. But women can make money, too. My wife started a business when I was in grad school, which I helped with. She cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids, and I have a richer, fuller life than when I was single.
That is the understatement of the year. I am early retired and could have done so a decade ago if I wanted. I live a full, leisurely life of abundance and freedom and married men slaving away for their wives often tell me that I did it right and that I should never, ever get married.
MrMan wrote: It is weird that some men call themselves MGTOW (men going their own way), but if you want to go some other way-- get married and have kids not be either a player and bang a lot of young girls or some lonely guy who sits at home petting his dog all the time, they treat you like an enemy.
What makes you an enemy is that you are not honest. Honest family men are to be respected. You are dishonest and want to bamboozle young men into your miserable life of marital servitude by claiming that your lifestyle is prescription for men to be fulfilled when the opposite is true.

If I could snap my fingers and be living under your circumstances as a man married to a 40 something Indonesian woman, I would rather be dead than to live like that, not to mention give up my lifestyle that I carefully crafted and built for myself over years of planning and hard work.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

November 7th, 2019, 5:38 pm
MrMan wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 5:24 pm
A woman in her 40's is well past her prime and is a throwaway in terms of sexual market value. I harbor no particular animus toward your wife, but if she is in her 40's, men of value would want nothing to do with her. You can have her.
Yes, I can have my wife, and I am happy, too, and you can't. You don't want her. I don't want you to want her. So we are agreed on that. Your estimation of what constitutes a man of value would appear to be worth less than nothing. I would expect a man of value to have good morals.
MrMan wrote:
It is weird that some men call themselves MGTOW (men going their own way), but if you want to go some other way-- get married and have kids not be either a player and bang a lot of young girls or some lonely guy who sits at home petting his dog all the time, they treat you like an enemy.
What makes you an enemy is that you are not honest. Honest family men are to be respected. You are dishonest and want to bamboozle young men into your miserable life of marital servitude by claiming that your lifestyle is prescription for men to be fulfilled when the opposite is true.

If I could snap my fingers and be living under your circumstances as a man married to a 40 something Indonesian woman, I would rather be dead than to live like that, not to mention give up my lifestyle that I carefully crafted and built for myself over years of planning and hard work.
You have a very narrow point of view. If a man does not agree with you that never marrying is the best choice, you consider him to be dishonest. I consider you to have bad morals when it comes to sex and online interactions.

That is also an odd way you put it. Snap your fingers and be married to some random Indonesian woman you don't know that you didn't choose? I wouldn't want that either. But if my consciousness were put into myself at a younger age, back in time, I'd probably go to Indonesia and meet my wife earlier.

I wouldn't want to have your lifestyle if it is as you imply and describe, to have done the damage to the string of young women by taking sexual relationships so lightly. Who knows if there are sons and daughters out there not being raised by a father? (I don't know if you are fertile or sterile.) I know and raise my own kids. I wouldn't want to have a child out there that I wasn't raising that I didn't know.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian,

After some of these posts, it is easy to imagine you saying something like, "Your having love and compassion for your fellow human beings is your weakness." And throwing your head back and laughing like Skelator. Some of your posts are just too movie-villian-esque.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 5:51 pm
I would expect a man of value to have good morals.
Typical religious fanatic trying to shame people for being "immoral." Quite laughable!
MrMan wrote: I consider you to have bad morals when it comes to sex and online interactions.
And yet more of the finger-wagging, but this time you are going down the road of penis-policing, never a good look for any man. Just shows that you are sexually inadequate and/or unfulfilled and you hate that other men are not.
MrMan wrote: I wouldn't want to have your lifestyle if it is as you imply and describe, to have done the damage to the string of young women by taking sexual relationships so lightly.
Let's see... I think it is safe to say that most men around the world would prefer to be an unmarried, wealthy, international bon vivant, than a 40 something man married to a 40 something Indonesian woman whose primary value to you is crafting your social calendar (ie. dragging you around anywhere she wants you to go) as you said.

You and your lifestyle are quite pathetic. Hiding your marital misery is futile because the proof is in the pudding of your ridiculous finger-wagging admonitions about "immorality." In fact, you behave like a male version of unsexed, resentful, envious church lady from Saturday Night Live fame who obsessively complains about the sexuality she knows will never be able to enjoy.

You and she have a lot in common! :lol:

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

November 7th, 2019, 6:29 pm
Let's see... I think it is safe to say that most men around the world would prefer to be an unmarried, wealthy, international bon vivant, than a 40 something man married to a 40 something Indonesian woman whose primary value to you is crafting your social calendar (ie. dragging you around anywhere she wants you to go) as you said.
<imagining evil Skelator laugh after your monologue>

You just lie and make stuff up. I never said arranging my social calendar was her primary value to me. Back then, I could spend 70 or 80 hours a week in a cubicle. It was good for her to arrange fun stuff to do like a picnic at the beach on the weekend. I wasn't going to plan anything.

Maybe you should go back to work. You can use some of your moral reasoning to write dialogue for some of the villains in movies.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 6:45 pm
November 7th, 2019, 6:29 pm
<imagining evil Skelator laugh after your monologue>

You just lie and make stuff up. I never said arranging my social calendar was her primary value to me. Back then, I could spend 70 or 80 hours a week in a cubicle. It was good for her to arrange fun stuff to do like a picnic at the beach on the weekend. I wasn't going to plan anything.

Maybe you should go back to work. You can use some of your moral reasoning to write dialogue for some of the villains in movies.
You call that a laugh like mine? This is more like my type of laugh from your point of view.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Sounds like he can hardly breathe for the first half of the video. You better go to the doctor and get that checked out if you sound like that.