Attn: Please do NOT mention Winston's age on this forum

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Attn: Please do NOT mention Winston's age on this forum

Post by Winston »

To MarcosZeitola and everyone else here:

Please do NOT mention my age on the forum. I prefer to keep that private. That's why I don't mention my age or birth date in my online bio pages here. I think I told you guys this before. So from now on I'm going to put warnings on your account when you forget that. I keep my age from women too. So does Rock. So I don't want them coming here to find out about it. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Attn: Please do NOT mention Winston's age on this forum

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I do believe you are being a bit overly sensitive here, Winston - it's not like any girl who wants to find out your age, cannot easily do so using google. You're not exactly the world's most private person, and that's putting it mildly... any girl who wants to know more about you, will stumble upon threads where you write about women, ex-girlfriends, bar girls, and your son. A lot of the things they will read, will scare them off a lot more then revealing your age ever would. Especially to your primary hunting grounds, the bars of Angeles city, I very much doubt your age would be a dealbreaker - those girls still give their attention to men twice their age, as long as they get paid.

If you don't want me to mention it again, I won't. But at this point, it's not really something you can hide anymore. This makes you seem rather ridiculous, insecure and petty. Of course I am a young man in a committed relationship, so the "google factor" is not something I am personally concerned with. I'll respect your decision. It just seems a bit weird to me, that's all. When it comes to things that hold you back romantically, your age really is the least of your worries. With today's medical science, you're not even half-way. You barely qualify as middle aged.

I never knew, this was such a major source of insecurity for you, so of course I could not take this into account. From now on, I promise not to mention your rapidly advancing age in any of my future posts anymore.

Would generalized statements or descriptions be okay? Such as:

-Winston Wu is getting on there in age
-Winston Wu is an elderly playboy
-Winston Wu is at an age where his Filipino counterpart would be called Lolo
-Winston Wu, a stout middle aged Taiwanese man
-Winston Wu, a grizzled dating veteran with many decades of experience under his belt

Is it okay to mention your elderly status, as long as I do not mention your exact age in years?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Im not elderly though. Why would you say that? Just say something generic like "getting older" or "middle age". Dont be too specific. Why do you want to be so mean spiriter and try to spin it in the most negative way possible?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Is it hard to pick up those 18 year olds when you tell them you're not 18 too?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm going to disobey our Great Leader's orders, and I'm going to tell everyone his age. Ready? Winston is...erm...he's, well, he's erm...errrrr, over 18.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Winston has no age. The Wu is timeless.
Winston is a timeless middle aged Asian playboy! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:To MarcosZeitola and everyone else here:
Please do NOT mention my age on the forum. I prefer to keep that private. That's why I don't mention my age or birth date in my online bio pages here. I think I told you guys this before. So from now on I'm going to put warnings on your account when you forget that. I keep my age from women too. So does Rock. So I don't want them coming here to find out about it. Thanks.
No idea why this could create a problem for you. You are not a woman who is desperately into facelifting.

About women if you are with them abroad, they need only to look in your passport, driving license, or ask the receptionist of your hotel...
To keep the own age as a secret? To be honest and open about it is maybe the best way to go, just my opinion.

We cannot change our age. it's not a shame to be young, it's not a shame to be old... I am now soon 64, btw.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

What a bunch of stupid assholes, especially retard basement dweller banano, always the same unfunny shit
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Banano wrote:What happened to freedom of speach now? Winnie, you starting to sound like 43 year old woman on her period.
1973 was the same year the exorcist came out, coincidence? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I think that I'll keep my age from women too, at least initially. I'll tell them "Just give me a chance, go out with me a few times, and see how young I look, feel and act. Once you've gotten to know me, then I'll tell you my age." If they have a problem with those terms, screw 'em. It's ridiculous for women to use age as a filter, when you consider how well some men age.

That's not to say that I'd lie about my age. I'll just keep it to myself.